AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-08-04, 09:56   Link #1061
dragon1412

Isn't that also cases. The sniper can either get 4000 points and go B rank or getting within top 15% 3 weeks in a row to get promoted.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-04, 14:47   Link #1062
James Rye

Ah right, I forgot about the time objective with the 15% stuff.
Old 2020-08-13, 08:45   Link #1063
James Rye

Horikoshi made this sketch for Ashihara/WT, probably because this Tournament arc finally came to an end. I'm happy there is still someone at WSJ who cares about Ashihara and his series.^^
Old 2020-08-13, 10:26   Link #1064
dark44

this series have no heroine yet Osamu need a girl
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-13, 15:31   Link #1065
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
this series have no heroine yet Osamu need a girl
Osamu is the heroine every reader wants. :P
Old 2020-08-13, 18:08   Link #1066
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Horikoshi made this sketch for Ashihara/WT, probably because this Tournament arc finally came to an end. I'm happy there is still someone at WSJ who cares about Ashihara and his series.^^
His Katori looks good but he completely failed to capture Nasu's beauty. If not for the uniform, I wouldn't even have recognized her.
Old 2020-08-14, 20:27   Link #1067
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
His Katori looks good but he completely failed to capture Nasu's beauty. If not for the uniform, I wouldn't even have recognized her.
Ditto, I was thinking it was a cross-over for a bit there, even looking at the uniform barely helped.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 09:24   Link #1068
dragon1412

to be fair, katori eyes is pretty easy to recognize. But without it I'd say the same about her as with Nasu. Nasu look to different to me, and may be it's the proportion, but Nasu look kinda weird.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 17:09   Link #1069
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
to be fair, katori eyes is pretty easy to recognize. But without it I'd say the same about her as with Nasu. Nasu look to different to me, and may be it's the proportion, but Nasu look kinda weird.
I think it is the hair and nose, like the hair has more strands and the nose is sharper. You can see that well in the last chapter between the fight of Katori vs Nasi in ch.198.
Old 2020-09-03, 10:26   Link #1070
James Rye

Ch.200/201 are out, we haven't met yet who Osamu/Yuuma are supposed to met so Kiriyama might still be possible as meeting partner. However the infos we got was big, well and a bit expected tbh, Yotarou and his newly introduced big sister are Aristera royals refugees who gave Border a Mother Trigger which power they could use to build up its base and ship and weaponry. That is big news!
No wonder Kronin treated Yotarou so respectfully, bet he was their bodyguard. I wonder if those 3 are all who escaped from their world of if there are more refugees from that world but mixed among the civilians maybe?

It also means Aristera is done for only the other two nations exist. Also seems like the fall of a nation is something that is heard of neighborhood wide. Interesting and clever deal with the Galos, they don't have to risk their lives and spare resources and Border gets critical information about future invaders for delaying their ship start which they had to do anyway.

The Captain will probably take that, I guess? It is a really good deal for Galo after all.

Last edited by James Rye; 2020-09-03 at 10:45.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 12:10   Link #1071
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Ch.200/201 are out, we haven't met yet who Osamu/Yuuma are supposed to met so Kiriyama might still be possible as meeting partner.
Wasn't he referring to the Galopulas? That's why he told him to switch to a trion body.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 13:22   Link #1072
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wasn't he referring to the Galopulas? That's why he told him to switch to a trion body.
But why would it be needed for Osamu and Yuuma to meet the Galos? I get Yuuma because he can tell if they are lying or not but Osamu ain't really needed in this deal.
Old 2020-09-03, 14:01   Link #1073
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
But why would it be needed for Osamu and Yuuma to meet the Galos? I get Yuuma because he can tell if they are lying or not but Osamu ain't really needed in this deal.
To help him (Osamu) prepare for the rescue mission, maybe?
Old 2020-09-03, 18:18   Link #1074
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yotaro is a fucking prince! Of nothing, but still a prince.

Pretty smart deal they cut with Galopoulas. In fact, they're totally scamming them
Old 2020-09-03, 20:05   Link #1075
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Pretty smart deal they cut with Galopoulas. In fact, they're totally scamming them
Nah they are being given an easy out. Galopoulas is trying very hard not to antagonize Earth too much to not draw attention to themselves but at the same time they are feeling pressure from their overlords to do something. This was painting them in a corner and into doing something they did not want to. This deal lets them go scot free and into their best case scenario. Afrokrator is the only loser in this.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-03, 23:16   Link #1076
Wandering Soul

Yotaro is actually a prince. Guess that might explain some things like why Kronin calls him "young master".

They pretty much tricked Galopoulas. Another example of how even the most seemingly mundane information manipulation can be effective.
Old 2020-09-04, 01:01   Link #1077
Side-streetdog

Now, plot deepen
Can't wait for 'away' arc
There probably have 'Retake kingdom' arc somewhere in plot
Old 2020-09-04, 01:13   Link #1078
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
There probably have 'Retake kingdom' arc somewhere in plot
I'm not so sure about that. The whole planet is gone and its Mother Trigger is the foundation of the current Border.
Old 2020-09-04, 04:46   Link #1079
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm not so sure about that. The whole planet is gone and its Mother Trigger is the foundation of the current Border.
Yeah, no way Kido gonna give up the one thing that most likely is the reason he can mass produce weapons, triggers and even build a fort/ship with it. Seems though he is dependent on the Aristera royals to use the mothertrigger. Also seems like the Tamakoma taking care of Yotaro and HQ taking care of Ruka is based on a "truce" considering both are Neighbors but Tamakoma and HQ got such different philosophies regarding Neighbors.

I wonder what became of the people on Aristera - did they all die or were they enslaved by whoever invaded them? Why didn't Dexia and Meson help out with the defense when earth could?
Old 2020-09-04, 05:02   Link #1080
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I wonder what became of the people on Aristera - did they all die or were they enslaved by whoever invaded them? Why didn't Dexia and Meson help out with the defense when earth could?
I think it was implied there was betrayal going on in what happened that embittered Kido. Dexia and/or Meson may have been the invaders in the first place. Or, if not the primary invaders, opportunists who preyed on a fatally weakened Aristera.

Tags
action, shounen stargate