AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-29, 11:09   Link #6221
Lefay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
It seems like all of Volume 4's images are up on baka-tsuki now.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Illustrations
Based Onii-sama

Is it just me or are there actually volume 5 illustrations mixed into that v4 bunch? (separated on BT)
Lefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:15   Link #6222
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefay View Post
Based Onii-sama

Is it just me or are there actually volume 5 illustrations mixed into that v4 bunch? (separated on BT)
Hard to say couse no one posted volume 5 yet BT take that from 4chan so maybe they mixed it by mistake?
Destiny Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:15   Link #6223
moriyako

Hmm, i'm thinking about all Hitogami works till now
Rudy meet him a several times in his dreams. I will go for each one :

1. After the mana calamity : Hitogami told Rudy he's a GOD, and order him to help Rujierd.
- Result : Rudy & Eris became friends with Rujierd.
- Hidden plan : ???

2. Rikaris town : Hitogami told Rudy to take the Pet finding quest.
- Result : [P-Hunter member] Roman died. [Dead End] group began to rise.
- My thought : [P-Hunter group disbanded, Jaril died] and [Blaze group annihilated] may have affect the future.

3. Wind Port : Hitogami told Rudy to wait and prepare some foods.
- Result : Obtain Demon Eyes, missed Paul's messages
- Hidden Plan: (probably) missed Roxy's group

4. East Port : Hitogami show Aisha + Lilia whereabouts, some advices to rescue them
- Result : Aisha + Lilia rescued
- Hidden Plan : Pax exiled out of Kingdom and suicided later. Shirone is done.

5. After Rudy met Orsted : some explainations about Orsted
- Result : nothing much

6. Before enrolled to University : advice Rudy to go to University instead of returning home
- Result : reunion with Sylphy
- Hidden plan : try to seperate Rudy & Roxy

7. Before Rudy went to Begaritt continent : adviced Rudy not to go
- Result : Rudy still go, Paul died, Roxy became second wife.
- Hidden plan : (probably) kill Roxy
+ Hitogami explanation : Paul & Roxy won't die, Rudy married with Persuna & Rinia, not married with Roxy. ( LIAR ! )

8. Before the Future Rudy came back : told Rudy to check the basement
- Result : Nothing there ?!?
- Hidden plan : well, we all know what happened

There're some more but only about Hitagami shit : Rudy kill Orsted or Hitogami fuck Rudy's life.
Recently we found out Hitogami's 4th meeting is to fuck-off Shirone Republic. So maybe there's some more evil plans among the 3 first ones. Why Hitogami want Rudy to help Rujierd ? In addition, Badigadi knew about Hitogami, but lied about it. Plus Badigadi have some grudges against Rujierd (?)

Last edited by moriyako; 2014-10-29 at 11:49.
moriyako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:38   Link #6224
Destiny Knight
Dead End

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriyako View Post

1. After the mana calamity : Hitogami told Rudy he's a GOD, and order him to help Rujierd.

- Result : [P-Hunter member] Roman died. [Dead End] group begin to rise.
- My thought : [P-Hunter group disbanded, Jaril died] and [Blaze group annihilated] may have affect the future.

4. East Port : Hitogami show Aisha + Lilia whereabouts, some advides to rescue them

6. Before enrolled to University : advice Rudy to go to University instead of returning home
- Hidden plan : try to seperated Rudy & Roxy

7. Before Rudy went to Begaritt continent : advice Rudy not to go
- Result : Rudy still go, Paul died, Roxy become second wife.
+ Hitogami explanation : Paul & Roxy won't die, Rudy married with Persuna & Rinia, not married with Roxy. ( LIAR ! )

8. Before the Future Rudy came back : tell Rudy to check the basement

There're some more but only about Hitagami shit : Rudy kill Orsted or Hitogami fuck Rudy's life.
Recently we found out Hitogami's 4th meeting is to fuck-off Shirone Republic. So maybe there's some more evil plans among the 3 first ones. Why Hitogami want Rudy to help Rujierd ? In addition, Badigadi knew about Hitogami, but lied about it. Plus Badigadi have some grudges against Rujierd (?)
Good one but maybe hitogami is trying to kill rujierd? That's what happen when your opponet is the person who can see the future . Hard to counter unless he can't see .
Destiny Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:57   Link #6225
larvyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriyako View Post

- Result : [P-Hunter member] Roman died. [Dead End] group began to rise.

4. East Port : Hitogami show Aisha + Lilia whereabouts, some advices to rescue them

- Hidden plan : try to seperate Rudy & Roxy

7. Before Rudy went to Begaritt continent : adviced Rudy not to go
- Result : Rudy still go, Paul died, Roxy became second wife.

8. Before the Future Rudy came back : told Rudy to check the basement

I think 1 is related to 3. To speed them up so they would've left the Demon Continent when Roxy got there. Either that or to get Rujierd out of Demon Continent for some reason...
larvyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 11:59   Link #6226
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

I'm more curious abt what may happen if he opposed all those advices.
1. Basing on Ruijerd's personality, he will still help the two no matter what, but they may not befriend.
2. No idea
3. Huge chance to meet Roxy party and they may travel back together.
4. May not meet Zanoba, being hated by Aisha.
5. Nothing
6. Meet Roxy and may deepen the relationship, but will never meet Sylphy and may not obtain the labyrinth map thus the rescuing may take years. By then Sylphy probably is already dead. Same case with Zanoba and may be Nanahoshi.
7. Rescuing will take lots longer, Roxy may face a tragedy life afterward. Meanwhile Rudy got hand on at least one of the beast girls.
8. As we all know.

Butterfly effect is scary.
z3r0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 12:18   Link #6227
moriyako

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x View Post
I'm more curious abt what may happen if he opposed all those advices.
7. Rescuing will take lots longer, Roxy may face a tragedy life afterward. Meanwhile Rudy got hand on at least one of the beast girls.
Well, actually he DID oppose this advice, lol.
And you should not believe in Hitogami words, Orsted-president said so
My thought is : if rudy really believed in Hitogami advice. The result may be all the Paul group died, Norn died ( she was going to help by herself ), Roxy died (90%) and Rudy fall into despair. Then Hitogami appear and pat his shoulder : "Good work, idiot !"
Old 2014-10-29, 12:20   Link #6228
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Hitogami at least helped Rudi until he got married.
Old 2014-10-29, 12:29   Link #6229
moriyako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
Hitogami at least helped Rudi until he got married.
He's not helpful as all, besides he got his evil plan mixed in his "advices". Pax is an example.

Besides he knew that Rudy's kids ( probably are Roxy's kids with Rudy ) will murder him brutally in future. Most of the plans he tried to seperate Roxy and Rudy, so i'm really wanna know what kind of badass Lara gonna be in future. She was his #1 target.
Old 2014-10-29, 13:48   Link #6230
ththth13

1 - 6. = Make Rudi trust him so that 8. will succeed. That's what Future-rudi said, it was all for make him obey just for that one time. Other effects were just a bonus, Rudi's kids are real threat to him, so that was his main objective. Well, Shirone was also important, since it prevents Orsted getting Laplace easily.

Some other points:

1. It's bit long shot, but it will cause Ruijerd to appear in Rudi's home, and make Badigadi misunderstand Rudi as Laplace - and to go to retrieve fighting god's armor. / Or dispel curse, so it will return back to Laplace.

3. Windport: Shipbuilding guildmaster does not get demon eye (if he had given Kirisha food, he would have gotten it instead) / or Rudi could have talked that man before attacking, and blackmailed to get tickets for the ship = No smuglers, so Holy beast would not have been saved.

5. Laying plans for future, so that Rudi might kill Orsted for revenge later.
ththth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:26   Link #6231
Tenzen12

Actually I don't think Hitogami lied.even if Roxi died in that labyrinth,he still would have children with Silphy and Rudy would stop stop trust him, so it wouldn't be so simple wipe his family afterward. As I see it, untI'll rat there was no other agenda than getting his trust
Old 2014-10-29, 14:27   Link #6232
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Actually I don't think Hitogami lied.even if Roxi died in that labyrinth,he still would have children with Silphy and Rudy would stop stop trust him, so it wouldn't be so simple wipe his family afterward. As I see it, untI'll rat there was no other agenda than getting his trust
and keeping Rudi away form Roxy. It is their descendent that will help orsted kill hito.
Old 2014-10-29, 14:32   Link #6233
Tenzen12

Nah, it's Rudi descendeds in general, it doesn't metter if he has them wit Roxy , Silphy or beast girls.
Old 2014-10-29, 14:48   Link #6234
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Nah, it's Rudi descendeds in general, it doesn't metter if he has them wit Roxy , Silphy or beast girls.
Quote:
I see... That's why you took aim at the pregnant Roxy?
Say, Luke taking Sylphy to war, that was your doing too. Since you didn't get rid of Luci, then the problem was the elder son and second daughter? Was that wrong? But if that's the case, then why don't you get rid of me earlier? Why not?
Quote:
"Where do I begin? I can see several major paths towards the future, and at some levels I can make small adjustments. But when fate is strong, even I can't do as I please. You do not die against Orsted; no matter how much I interfere, you'll reunite with Roxy, get married, have a child."
Hito didn't say but form a speculation pov he didn't do anything when Sly was pregnant and actively push Rudi and the beast girls together. Since Hito only made his move when Roxy was pregnant, assumption would be that Lara and her descendents would be the issue.
Old 2014-10-29, 15:26   Link #6235
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Hito didn't say but form a speculation pov he didn't do anything when Sly was pregnant and actively push Rudi and the beast girls together. Since Hito only made his move when Roxy was pregnant, assumption would be that Lara and her descendents would be the issue.
Lara is the savior of the beastman tribe so maybe she's going to lead an army of all the races to confront Hitogami.
Old 2014-10-29, 16:27   Link #6236
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Hitogami doesn't work that way, he don't strike until there is perfect opportunity and timing is absolutely given by that. It's results not circumstances you have to consider when he is involved. And that's death of whole family. Ans unless you suspect that rat of being apostle itself, Hitogami picked such timing simply because there weren't any plague animal in basement before.

NON of Rudy descendants are affected by fear curse, that's why they ate all potential Orsteds allies and for savior, if I remember well it's supposed be one to lead army against Laplace nit Hitogami.
Old 2014-10-29, 16:37   Link #6237
SomeLv3

Roxy wouldn't have died in the labyrinth, doesn't anyone remember hitogami saying that his and her fate is strong and no matter what they would en up together. She would've been saved much later and feel in love with the random adventurer (and rejected) that paul group found at the beginning of entering the town, guy selling maps or something.

My guess is that since hitogami has tried to separate roxy and rudi he told him to enroll to expedite the process. Yadda yaada roxy dies yadda yadda future self yadda time change and hitogami is pissed
SomeLv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:50   Link #6238
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Yeah so far I think Roxy being with Rudi might have been the whole they he was trying to prevent so he had Rudi go into the basement so things would progress to where Roxy would die so the fated child wouldn't be born.

Technically this all happened because Rudi went to Labyrinth City to save Zenith but what would have happened to Norn is what I would like to know if Rudi didn't go.
Old 2014-10-29, 17:02   Link #6239
SomeLv3

Thats the question. We know paul wouldn't have died put paul would've hated his son because he didn't go to help. But thats all
SomeLv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 17:11   Link #6240
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeLv3 View Post
Thats the question. We know paul wouldn't have died put paul would've hated his son because he didn't go to help. But thats all
not really.

the original journey to the labyrinth would have took 12-18 months. By the time Rudi would have gotten there in a normal time. Zenith would have been rescue. If Hito was correct about the random adventurer.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel