AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-13, 21:41   Link #2401
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
I wanted to stay out of this but... some of you take this shipping business to a whole new level, not to mention you take an internet forum way too seriously and personally.
Isn't that what the internet is about?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:41   Link #2402
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Prove it!

Not surprising from you Mister :O
I killed all the corn in my home and "The One" is watching me, so I need to play nice. >.<

Quote:
I wanna know.
Alright. Bold are the ones that I won't mind. Bold and underlined are ones that I'm considering writing a fanfic for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
If you're going to talk crack pairings, do it right. I'll show you the true meaning of CRACK!

Here's my list of crack pairings:

ShirleyXJeremiah
V.V.XMonica
V.V.XNonette
V.V.XAnya
GinoXShirley
MillayXTamaki
TamakiXShirley
CharlesXCecile
LloydXAny female members of the rounds
DiethardXJust about anyone

Now, what do these crack pairings have in common?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:45   Link #2403
Kushi

Wow, I never would have thought the shipping wars come all the way to this thread... Geez, go back to the romance thread! This thread is for worshipping C.C! or not :P
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:52   Link #2404
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I killed all the corn in my home and "The One" is watching me, so I need to play nice. >.<

Alright. Bold are the ones that I won't mind. Bold and underlined are ones that I'm considering writing a fanfic for:

V.V.XAnya <<<< I would have not find that surprising if it happened since she was on britannia side. But V.V.'s personnaly was so so... Since the shota chaingun trap I have some difficulties to see him in a good light... but he did that because he had a big brother complex and a really sad past.

Some people said that we're all good when we are born, then it's the life we have that could make us becoming bad persons.

I don't really know if we're born as good person, but the rest is somewhat true, I guess.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:57   Link #2405
Micante

Quote:

V.V.XAnya <<<< I would have not find that surprising if it happened since she was on britannia side. But V.V.'s personnaly was so so... Since the shota chaingun trap I have some difficulties to see him in a good light... but he did that because he had a big brother complex and a really sad past.

Some people said that we're all good when we are born, then it's the life we have that could make us becoming bad persons.

I don't really know if we're born as good person, but the rest is somewhat true, I guess.
Well, it has potential of the two of them meeting at least. First, the fact that Marianne used her Geass on Anya means that V.V. will sense something strange about her and possibly stalk her like a... obsessive fanboy. Also, Anya witnessed the shooting, so her subconscious may cause her to have nightmares about V.V. (Alright, not the best foundation for a relationship, but good for interaction).

Don't forget, Marianne may take over and try to gain revenge on V.V., forcing the two of them to meet. It actually has more of a chance happening than any of the other crack pairings on the list, no matter how unlikely. >.>
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 22:00   Link #2406
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Looking for an ego boost too?
I absolutely love ego boosts.
Then again, who doesn't?

Quote:
But well, I won't let you off so easily!
That's not relevant with the main point at all.
contradiction is not a trait nor is it an emotion it's not relevant to a human being at all.
It isn't relevant?
Hm... so if I love a character who is sly, mysterious, prone to ruthless acts and seems like the epitome of self-esteem, and another one that is straight-forward, clumsy and suffers from a rather low self-esteem, and I have to share some of their traits, I'm not contradicting myself?

Quote:
It's meant to point out the situation between two things, or implying that you disagree with the other party.
Well, there are always some people who can agree with both parties.

Quote:
People can't symphasize with a word/concept.
Why not?
If a character manages to introduce me to this concept and make me understand what's so great about it, I'll probably go into fangirl-mode at one point.

Quote:
Ofcourse it demotes the level needed for posting, and as it's stated in your post "are much less self-consious"
The consiousness still remains even though it's effect is diminished. Therefore the low self esteem still restricts your posting compared to ones with normal/high self esteem.
I can't agree with that, but it's too complicated to argue about and doesn't really matter to me all that much.

Quote:
Eitherway this is going way too Offtopic, lets take this in private if you want to continue.
I agree, even though off-topic is everywhere at the moment.
I've said anything I wanted to say now, but I don't mind continuing in private, either.
Tomorrow, that is. First I'll get some sleep. ;P

Edit:
Oh, and to say somethign that actually fits in here:
I absolutely adore C.C
She's one of my favourites - after Lelouch, Zero, Clovis and a certain mad scientist. xD
Old 2008-09-14, 01:58   Link #2407
killbethy

I think it's possible for C.C. to live... it all depends on what her wish is. We keep assuming that if Lelouch takes her code, C.C. has to die. But all he really has to do is grant her wish. I get the feeling that C.C.'s wish is to be liked for who she really is (judging by what her Geass was when she had it - since everyone in the show has had a Geass that somewhat suits their needs and desires, how she acted as Moe C.C., and how she acted when Lelouch figured out her real name and she asked for him to call to her with her real name like a lover would). If that's the case, Lelouch could still obtain C.C.'s code by simply accepting her loving her, turning C.C. mortal. Then Lelouch would expect C.C. to leave, since the contract has been fulfilled and she no longer would have to stick around him to be his partner in crime. This would be the perfect case for C.C. to say her spoiler line:
Spoiler for spoiler line:

Last edited by killbethy; 2008-09-14 at 04:07.
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 02:01   Link #2408
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That's not her gum line. That's a line from the latest magazine spoilers. Her gum line is:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-14, 02:42   Link #2409
lovecakecookies

I have a feeling we will get C.C's gum line this episode... right before

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2008-09-14, 04:08   Link #2410
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That's not her gum line. That's a line from the latest magazine spoilers. Her gum line is:
Spoiler:
Oops. Fixed it. Thanks
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:06   Link #2411
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Up!

Well, the C.C. and Lulu scene in 23 was so good >o<. As a friend or lover (we will know the truth about that in the next episodes), that was a great scene.

Now that thread can sink again
Old 2008-09-14, 08:07   Link #2412
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Up!

Well, the C.C. and Lulu scene in 23 was so good >o<. As a friend or lover (we will know the truth about that in the next episodes), that was a great scene.

Now that thread can sink again
It was. Especially the way she stood in her back and then held his hand.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:09   Link #2413
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
And then we can see their two knightmares (pink lancelot and Shinkirou, back to back)

Together till the end
Old 2008-09-14, 08:09   Link #2414
equinox822

The good thing is, both of them appeared together in the normal preview. More CluClu in store next ep. I'm still itching for the extended preview though.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:10   Link #2415
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Back to back and holding hand. TT-TT

I'm sure C.C. is the key character for next Ep.

Can't wait for the extended preview!
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:11   Link #2416
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I'm sure C.C. is the key character for next Ep.
Well to be honest, it was about time.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:51   Link #2417
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well to be honest, it was about time.
Yeah... But i don't feel confident about her survival in 24 or 25. :cry:

I like how thet seem to be close, but I feel anxious about it for some reasons
Old 2008-09-14, 08:55   Link #2418
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:

Obviously seeing them "together" this early is a huge death flag but who cares?^^

Ohgi even had the flashback scene before his "death" which is a rather certain death sign but a minute later he was still alive, even though many guess that Sunrise only likes to kill off likeable characters and therefore he has one of the biggest plotshields out there
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:56   Link #2419
sandykins

Quote:

You know... what if the three of them die (C.C., Lelouch and Suzaku) and they're shown chilling in the other world? Just like Clovis is chilling at the beach.

I don't know. It really seems like most of the characters are going to die the way the series is going. If they all die and are reunited in the afterlife, it wouldn't be so bad after all.
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 08:57   Link #2420
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
You know... what if the three of them die (C.C., Lelouch and Suzaku) and they're shown chilling in the other world? Just like Clovis is chilling at the beach.

I don't know. It really seems like most of the characters are going to die the way the series is going. If they all die and are reunited in the afterlife, it wouldn't be so bad after all.
if that happens in think it's inside track that Shirley wins out in the end XD.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote