NyxOne

...Iba's dead?

Well, at least they killed off-

Oh, wait, Cero's useless. Never mind.
Old 2008-12-04, 18:09   Link #82
lequory
People hate good theories

Good looking out on the full summary.

I dont know what to think about this chapter. Yama stepping in. Why didn't he just step in and kill all the fraccion in one fell swoop and get us to the good fights earlier in the war. I love Bleach but all these side fights are beginning to become useless fights that aren't meaning much to the continuation of the plot. By the way, what is the plot again. It's been so long since we've had any indication of whats really going on that I've forgotten. lol
Old 2008-12-04, 20:33   Link #83
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
How can you base the espadas strength now on their fraccion? That makes no sense. Hmm let's see...barragon's fraccion fought stronger VC while Halibels fraccion was fighting 1v3 and when things didnt go their way they fuse some stronger hollow.

I don't see how that ties into anything at how strong Stark, Halibel, or Barrgon can be.

And Starks fraccion....should have died by now but Ukitate doesn't want to. So.....generally all the fraccion are all pretty weak compared to their respective leaders.
What I provided was my opinion of a possible scenario; there are many theories, but we all know that the bottom line is Halibel, Stark and Barrigan are Epsada 1,2, and 3. To me it is just really strange that a strong Epsada would have weak Fraccions, but anything is possible.. Given this is nothing but speculation….

As for Stark’s fraccion, Lilinette I am hoping she provide some entertainment value by releasing in to some type of bad ass; therefore providing Ukitake AKA white hair Sexy some type competition, since Allon as been taken out of Play..

Quote:
Updated with more details (credits to Annie @ BleachAsylum):
Glacial thanks for the details
Old 2008-12-04, 21:52   Link #84
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Hisagi asked Kira to heal the girls immediately while he will fight Allon. However Kira asked if he really wanted to pass this opportunity (as in to be able to stay close to Rangiku). Shuuei yelled it's not like that then turned serious
Wow, a little more romance in Bleach for you sentimental fans out there.

Yeah I agree with Yama, him having to step in and saving some of his people is pathetic.
Yama knows this is Shonen Jump and he isn't suppose to fight until Aizen gets out of the cage.
Yama is really telling Kubo to get him some better soldiers
Old 2008-12-04, 21:56   Link #85
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Good looking out on the full summary.

I dont know what to think about this chapter. Yama stepping in. Why didn't he just step in and kill all the fraccion in one fell swoop and get us to the good fights earlier in the war. I love Bleach but all these side fights are beginning to become useless fights that aren't meaning much to the continuation of the plot. By the way, what is the plot again. It's been so long since we've had any indication of whats really going on that I've forgotten. lol
The "side fights" are for character development and using characters that Kubo actually took the time to create [unlike other Shonen's].

The plot is to stop Aizen, thought that was made clear after Soul Society?
Old 2008-12-04, 23:57   Link #86
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
The "side fights" are for character development and using characters that Kubo actually took the time to create [unlike other Shonen's].

The plot is to stop Aizen, thought that was made clear after Soul Society?
No I was simply wondering where all this side fighting is going because, like you said, the plot is to stop Aizen but all this extra shit is getting in the way of continuing the plot. I want some type of plot to be going on while all these characters get developed. So far all we've really seen when you skin and bone it is fighting and NO MORE PLOT. I really want these minor fights to disappear and let the real war commence if this is even the Winter War that was spoken of earlier in the manga. Is this the Winter War?????
Old 2008-12-05, 00:55   Link #87
blaqkpupil

i agree i want to see the major turning point and result of the plot as well

but i see it this way
see, the manga could have simply said "and there were four towers, everybody went to go defend it, blah blah blah"
and then cut off and show the next major part of the battle
or
in kubo's taste
each tower and fight is getting it's own spotlight and attention
it's also for the fans, everyone wants to see their favorite character fight
and like The Phenomenol said, there is also character developement in these side stories

and i find everyone's theories and observations quite interesting, and it builds up the hype as we frantically read through the next chapter waiting to see what happens next

since we have to wait week by week to see progression come little by little, it seems like its taking ages

so i understand your anxiousnesses in awaiting the result of this Arrancar war, but alas wait! and lets hope Kubo produces something mind-boggling for all of us
Old 2008-12-05, 03:14   Link #88
CCLemon

if Kubo had wanted to skip over side character development and go right to the battle against Aizen, he could've just vaporized all the Fraccions with Yamamoto's t3h f1r3...

Seriously, judging by the old man's power level, a single sword swing could've cleared the entire Arrancar army barring the Espada.
Old 2008-12-05, 03:34   Link #89
Alchemist007
*Author

Darn weak kids.
Old 2008-12-05, 03:39   Link #90
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I wonder if Matsumoto and Momo were more of a threat than Hali's Fraccion are willing to admit. They can't control Allon, so summoning him seems more like a desperate measure than a strategic response.
Old 2008-12-05, 03:45   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Translation is kinda off don't know I prefer Annie's translation better =/ .

Quote:
However Kira asked if he really wanted to pass this opportunity (as in to be able to stay close to Rangiku). Shuhei yelled it's not like that
Old 2008-12-05, 04:03   Link #92
Glacial

if anyone's curious....

the Hadou that Shuuhei used is Tsutzuri (つづり) Raiden, which I am fairly sure means "binding thunder and lightning"

the Bakudou was Touzanshou, meaning "bringing down (the) crystal mountain"

Last edited by Glacial; 2008-12-05 at 04:32.
Old 2008-12-05, 05:32   Link #93
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I hope Yama-ji kills those three fraccions and proceed to the important fights already.
Old 2008-12-05, 05:51   Link #94
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Bleh... Allon is kinda useless. He doesn't even bother killing anyone. Even Iba is probably alive. No matter how strong a cero is, it never gets the job done against any shinigami.
Old 2008-12-05, 06:01   Link #95
medigo

To be fair, everytime he tries to kill someone, he gets interrupted
He probably didnt bother with Hisagi because he wanted to put Kira out of business
Old 2008-12-05, 07:43   Link #96
Mirtual

Hu nice.
I like the old guy. Sweet to see him act again.
Old 2008-12-05, 07:55   Link #97
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Now would be the perfect chance for Barragan to help out Halibel's fraccion and taunting her but he is still busy with Soifon + VC? Maybe Soifon lost offscreen..
Old 2008-12-05, 08:03   Link #98
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Got to hand it to Kubo, Allon is a disturbing creature... what looked like a tiny head seems more like it's actually a large snout and his neck is actually a giantic maw. It makes sense though, because the chapter implies Allon is deaf and he could have poor eyesight too (though he does have eyes underneath the hair) so he may rely on smell as his main sense. It looked like he was looking around when he was first summoned, but he was probably actually smelling where the enemies were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Translation is kinda off don't know I prefer Annie's translation better =/ .
Yeah, that kinda came out of nowhere didn't it? I mean, Matsumoto and Hisagi never even shown to have talked to each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE
Now would be the perfect chance for Barragan to help out Halibel's fraccion and taunting her but he is still busy with Soifon + VC? Maybe Soifon lost offscreen..
If Soi fon lost though, that would raise the confusing question of why Yamamoto didn't bother to help her out. I also have doubts about whether or not Yamaji's attack did enough damage to Allon to seriously hurt him.

Old 2008-12-05, 08:25   Link #99
NyxOne

I think a staff right through one's chest would hurt someone.
Old 2008-12-05, 08:55   Link #100
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^normally i would agree with you but, this is bleach we are talking about. in real life yes it would kill but Matsumoto is about to get healed after having a side of her bitten off. can't be too sure.

Kubo is going to milk the fight with the fraccion for all it's worth.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga