AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 16 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 39.06%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-23, 01:16   Link #41
TrueKnight

What's this 'Himatsubushi' fansub? Havent heard about them and I find it odd that they start subbing from ep 7 instead from the start like most subbers. Nevertheless are theier quality/translation/sound whatever good?
Old 2009-02-23, 01:25   Link #42
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Nina is really improving her status as a captain for me in this ep plus the sniper dude actually has some skills too bad his small gun cant really do dmg to the filth monster but heck at least he tried.

hmm im thinking maybe with Layfon around thier city could create another group kinda like heavenly blade group. With everyone trying to improve just to catch up with Layfon level of fighting ability.
Old 2009-02-23, 01:54   Link #43
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
What's this 'Himatsubushi' fansub? Havent heard about them and I find it odd that they start subbing from ep 7 instead from the start like most subbers. Nevertheless are theier quality/translation/sound whatever good?
I think that is actually Ayako. They probably called it that because the actual encoder is currently in the hospital so they are just temporarily releasing it until that name until the encoder comes back.
Old 2009-02-23, 02:03   Link #44
TrueKnight

If that's the case then I'm off leeching.
Old 2009-02-23, 02:53   Link #45
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

finally saw it again with the sub this time.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-23, 03:45   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
About the misleading parts:
Nope, I think monir meant Nina's picture who's lying face down. Now let's take a look at it again and see what else can come to mind...

Spoiler for Nina lying face-down:

*Ding ding ding*

You are correct! Cookies added to your account.
Old 2009-02-23, 04:25   Link #47
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Dammit, Layfon needs to get a weapon that doesn't break from him using it with his full power. The Dites are useful for being about to change form, but they just can't hold up against the rough usage they get when Layfon is fighting Filth monsters.

I thought the fanservice was kinda funny and random. Lol, I knew from when that scene started that a boy-gropes-girl-while-they-spar moment was inevitable. Her reaction was unexpected though.

And how the hell did Felli get into the room without them noticing? I mean, did she come in through the window? Or can she teleport? Cause there's just no logical explanation as to how she could have walked in the door and around the bed to the other side without SOMEONE noticing her....
Old 2009-02-23, 04:28   Link #48
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
finally saw it again with the sub this time.
Spoiler:
me thinks, as the scene progresses: "Take that, Felli!"

... wishing Felli to die from exhaustion? Why won't you go for "I wish Felli fainted after listening to that conversation"?

Quote:
*Ding ding ding*

You are correct! Cookies added to your account.
I thank you for the great honor. Yay free cookies!

... For some obvious reasons Chrome Shelled Regios came out in second highest leeching priority after Maria Holic in my Winter catch-ups list.
Old 2009-02-23, 05:07   Link #49
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well I looked at official anime page and there are few new pictures from ep8 and well

Spoiler for ...:
Thanks for the links, there are nice images!
Anyway I'm not really interested in Leering very much, I'm interested in the relationship between her and Layfon. It has never been clearly stated in anime, so far, why Layfon was exiled, but we know two things:

1) The queen had high expectations from Layfon. This coming from someone even stronger than an heaven blade says all about how Layfon's strength, which nothing forbids to grow even more!
2) She refuses to give the twelth heaven blade seat to anyone... I understand you don't find an heaven blade level warrior evrey day, but it isn't possible that ALL OF THE WARRIOR of Grendan are crap. So there should be at least ONE more near than others to heaven blade level. It seems the queen doesn't want to give that seat to someone other than Layfon, like she expects him to come back one day.

I hope this is the case because this way we could hope Layfon will gain back his heaven blade in the future episodes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I don't know them but the quality seems good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Nina is really improving her status as a captain for me in this ep plus the sniper dude actually has some skills too bad his small gun cant really do dmg to the filth monster but heck at least he tried.
The sniper dude didn't want to injury the filth bug, but only attract his attention. If you give him guns of higher caliber he should be able to hurt the bugs I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Dammit, Layfon needs to get a weapon that doesn't break from him using it with his full power. The Dites are useful for being about to change form, but they just can't hold up against the rough usage they get when Layfon is fighting Filth monsters.
I agree... but I think this is a plot device to nerf Layfon's godly power at the beginning, because otherwise there would be no story to tell... Layfon would just roam around owning the bugs like nothing!
In the future he will gain back his heaven blade dite perhaps: if Leerin goes to where Layfon is then the queen could give the dite back to Layfon in order to protect her.
Old 2009-02-23, 05:16   Link #50
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I missed this I guess.

IMO, yes given the proper equipments and some amazing endurance (if Sharnid is capable of) he might be able to pull off a Bullet Hell to that Filth Bug but then again as ipernorris said, giving it a dreaded Thousand Bullets of Hell isn't his main purpose. Else he'd come with an even scarier arsenal, if Zuellni has it.
Old 2009-02-23, 05:28   Link #51
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Remember: The dites just weapons for delivering the kei energy directly... so i think even if he got a bigger gun(he got one at ep5...and if i remember correctly it not even mada a scratch on the larvae-bug...what are you exepting against a juvenile matured form monster?)
I hope the team will be training together again(with Layfon's instructions:P)
Old 2009-02-23, 05:36   Link #52
Momosan
?Clannad Troll¿

The main thing I liked about this EP:

Nina awakes to Layfon watching over her alone.

Felli awakes to.... Harley.

lololol GG Felli.

Hahaha, nice to see some Nina growth and it appears her feelings for Layfon will probably take off now though I highly doubt she'll be directly competing for Layfon's attention like Felli/Mei do. Plus when the sensei/pupil relationship reverses things always get frisky in anime.

I thought the action scene was a little boring TBH. It was broken up by dialogue way too much to keep a good pace. Still the character developement was good so I liked it overall.
Old 2009-02-23, 08:28   Link #53
Serous

Anyone care to guess how strong that bug was. i think the one in the first ep was stronger thought, considering it took 3 heaven blades to take dwon.
Old 2009-02-23, 08:38   Link #54
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
With this epi i finish my week satisfied xDD
Really good epi, finally Nina snap out of her complex and acting as a leader, and finally we see a good improvement to their teamwork.
The poor dite become crap this time too and yeah, the last scene was really good
Old 2009-02-23, 08:51   Link #55
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serous View Post
Anyone care to guess how strong that bug was. i think the one in the first ep was stronger thought, considering it took 3 heaven blades to take dwon.
The last one was a stage 1 mature form Filth Monster.
in ep 5 a regular Filth Monster and a swarm of larvae
And in ep 1 a regular or even better version of mature form Filth Monster(special name Limbeekoon).

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-02-23 at 09:07.
Old 2009-02-23, 09:38   Link #56
Eid

Very nice episode.
The Himatsubushi version is fine.
Old 2009-02-23, 11:01   Link #57
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Now with the subs in hand... Oh God Sharnid how I love it when you said this.

Spoiler for BOOM NINA HEADSHOT'D!:

Headshot indeed!
Old 2009-02-23, 11:10   Link #58
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serous
The one in ep 7 is Mature Stage 1. I assume the one that the Heaven Blades took care off in ep 1 is at it's Semi Last Mature Stage considering it had the ability to regenerates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular Insanaty
With viewers have already known his past as a Heaven Blade at this point and how strong Layfon is, when I rewatched episode 1 suddenly everything made sense. In episode 1 Layfon's using a yellow light saber with a sheer resemblance of Trans-Arm Sword Saber Gundam 00 had with long range.

I'm guessing Layfon will eventually get his heaven blade dite weapon which he was using in ep 1, a badass sword with capability to sustain an enormous amount of kei and channels them effectively. Lol Layfon is becoming even broken if it really happens.
Old 2009-02-23, 12:10   Link #59
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
lol If Layfon is going to say ..." I am not human.... I am gundam" im going to cry in my sleep lol
Old 2009-02-23, 12:18   Link #60
TrueKnight

More like he's saying "I am Heaven Blade".

K then with this ep it'a safe to say Nina has officialy joins the harem. Now all they need is a catalyst to make things interesting, and that's none other than Leerin. Her arrival will probably make all the girls finally make fiercesome moves on Layfon, which I hope ofcourse will be spearheaded by Felli.
Closed Thread