AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-03, 11:18   Link #81
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

How was the meeting between Yogiri and the shitty sage that summoned them??
Old 2020-07-03, 11:40   Link #82
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
How was the meeting between Yogiri and the shitty sage that summoned them??
ended fast but not in 1 word but couple of words and despair for the sage that summons them. She finally understand she mess with the wrong guy.
Old 2020-07-04, 10:42   Link #83
VooXoo

I find hard to believe that she is gone so easily from the story.
I can understand if yogiri ended her but it was a unrelated party, with her powers and level she should have survived.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-04, 11:58   Link #84
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

J-Novel Club picked this one up for English release.
Old 2020-07-04, 12:30   Link #85
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
ended fast but not in 1 word but couple of words and despair for the sage that summons them. She finally understand she mess with the wrong guy.
Is it translated?
Old 2020-07-05, 06:01   Link #86
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Is it translated?
the wn is translated but with the novel being licensed, I would probably recommend to just wait that arc be translated. The arc where the other students and the sage had a confrontation with Takato and the others is a bit unorganized in WN and I hope its been better presented in LN, to be honest, its bad. Though I liked it when he goes Level 2 release.
Old 2020-07-05, 22:54   Link #87
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I just want the chapter with the sage and Yodogiri making her freak out.
Old 2020-07-06, 04:29   Link #88
VooXoo

That chapter got translated, and is nice, but I was hoping in more, I don't know if the fan translation is the WN or the LN though, the 2 could have differences.
Old 2020-07-14, 12:24   Link #89
VooXoo

New Manga chapter translated, I think that the "Just World" cheat was better explained here, or I just half forgot the novel chapter.
Retarded sage from 1000 years ago is retarded, he must have know that MC was destroying and killing all enemies and traps and still teleported in the same room.
Old 2020-07-14, 13:09   Link #90
WyrdMonger

Do the people who manage the tower ever learn that the demon king is dead?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-15, 04:44   Link #91
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
Do the people who manage the tower ever learn that the demon king is dead?
they will know.
Old 2020-07-15, 16:21   Link #92
AnimeFangirl

It's been a while since I read the novel, but I remember at some point
Spoiler for tower:
Old 2020-07-16, 04:20   Link #93
VooXoo

No, is a bit different...
Spoiler for after the time delay nullification:
Old 2020-08-05, 06:23   Link #94
VooXoo

The TL group is dropping ID, should be because is licensed, good for the author.
It will take some time before we ge to the fanTL point but is the right thing.
The group made a last translation before the drop, at least it got over last month cliffhanger, is a very active site so maybe they were discussing if releasing this last TL or not.
Old 2021-01-05, 17:55   Link #95
VooXoo

Simple translation of the WN restarted, is a bit hard to follow but is something.
As usual super power users are getting annihilated faster than they can say their name, the mini arcs are probably better done in the Light Novel.
Hanakawa continue to survive and get hit by karma, the meeting between the useless immortal and overkill MC should be soon, with the guy begging to serve Yogiiri probably.
It seems like the author decided to retcon the instakill missfire/delay hit introduced at the start of the story, possibly because it was never used again aside the betrayer catgirl, Tomochika says that possibly Yogiri faked the malfunction and just didn't want to see someone he had almost accepted as friend die before him and just offed her when she was out of sight, as letting his enemies live would end with them resenting him later.
I personally think that this is bullshit and the author wrote it to humanize Yogiri or possibly justify his power not working on the spot as in almost 140 chapters there wasn't another happening of it, or even create a weak point in Yogiri for a possible new or old friend betraying him, that I doubt no one tried in the old world.
I just can' expect much from it, Shion and dragon girl were so big and they were thrown out the story as yesterday garbage.
MC had no problems killing his classmates so this seems like a last minute plot twist.
Old 2021-01-11, 08:53   Link #96
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
, Tomochika says that possibly Yogiri faked the malfunction and just didn't want to see someone he had almost accepted as friend die before him and just offed her when she was out of sight, as letting his enemies live would end with them resenting him later.
I personally think that this is bullshit and the author wrote it to humanize Yogiri or possibly justify his power not working on the spot as in almost 140 chapters there wasn't another happening of it, or even create a weak point in Yogiri for a possible new or old friend betraying him, that I doubt no one tried in the old world.
I just can' expect much from it, Shion and dragon girl were so big and they were thrown out the story as yesterday garbage.
MC had no problems killing his classmates so this seems like a last minute plot twist.
So I was considering whether to check this title out.

Thanks for informing it's another mindless shitty protag title and saving me the effort.....And yes, if it's as you described, it is pretty bullshit writing
Old 2021-01-13, 05:59   Link #97
VooXoo

Is not really bad, but the WN plot gets rerouted too often, give a try to the Light Novel as the story should have been fixed with less holes and bullshit changes.
Old 2021-12-03, 11:43   Link #98
VooXoo

Almost a full year of silence.
I'm thinking of giving the official Eng light novel a try to see if anything changed, possibly wiht a better development.
Dragon Girl finally got up in the manga, the art style is still random as some things are drawn fine and some are almost scrabbles.
Weeks of months should have passed in the story but the bodies around the bus looked like they were just put there, another sign of a bad manga artist.
Dragon Girl was one of the worst arc, as we see her story from the start and she gets put down way too easily, this story makes a lot of hype go wasted but she was a special case.
If I remember it right Yogiri just killed the personality module that wanted revenge and then the others took control of the body as they had no emotion and knew what Yogiri was but just didn't said it to the driving module.
Old 2021-12-04, 12:49   Link #99
tsunade666

It's getting weirder if you ask me. I'm following now the novel in jnovel but really, its funny and unique to me. Seeing how they try to hype the strength of the enemy to just die from single world. universe level destroyer are becoming norm. And they are even carrying a baby now(fragment of a goddess or something)
Old 2021-12-04, 15:59   Link #100
VooXoo

They way the author cntinues to add short-lived character makes me think of a manhua, and not in a good way.
Piling new stuff on new stuff and forgetting what was introduced before.
For example, the android that Yogiri refused to kill was left in a room in a city they visited, instead of bringing it with them, if I'm right.
From the manga now we knwo from where it comes but in the web novel there wasn't much of a explanation.
Dragon Girl, was a prototype future human and from what I think was in clas with Yogiri because if it can survive that it can survive anything, you tell me there was no one controlling the project? Or the supervisor was one of the teachers or the onyl guy killed on the bus.
The sage killer hid in a hole and that was it for her.
The girl that thought she was in a videogame was put together with another OP chara in the same arc.
My memory is failing me about the witch that made so she could transmigrate in every body connected to her bloodline was killed or she run away?
Oh yeah, and was Shion absorbed from Hell in the LN too? That part really made no sense in the WN.