AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-06, 16:21   Link #661
saskura_80211b

Wow, episode 36 was great! Talk about action packed! Can't wait for the next episode. I want to know what Roya will do.
saskura_80211b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 18:51   Link #662
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Thumbs up Episode 36

I wish i could say that i was surprised by anything that happen in Episode 36 but i was not. Well that was a lie i was surprised by one thing i did not expect Herrick to die. Even though i am convinced that he is not dead. Herrick like the rest of the Casters from Ulbacus are cyborgs half human half machine. For all we know Herrick might has suffered from some type of power loss or another mechanical problem. There is no evidence to support that he is truly dead. The second reason is his sister Kira. I think that if he were really dead the writers would have left a clue for Kira that her brother was still alive and he was the one she had just fought with. For example he could have dropped or left her his pendent. So i think we will see Herrick make a return.

I really want to know whats up with Amil Gaouls new red glowing color maybe he got some type of power up from Zeds strong feelings it already been proven that a Shard Casters mental state can affect their spirits. I just find it ironic that Zed, Noa and Hugh have to work together to stop the Ex Machina. Even the fact that Noa fought Hugh to a draw was bullshit. I can accept the fact that Noa might be more fired up than usual since hes protecting the city but that still does not put him on Hugh's level in terms of combat ability.

My prediction Hugh, Zed and Noa will succeed in destroying the Ex Machina, However before they do much of the city would have already been destroyed or the fall out from the Spirit will destroy much of the city. The title of next episode hints towards that. Also, I do not think that Harim is going to survive through all this. Even if he does his power and country would have been so weakened that he wont pose much of a threat.
Old 2006-12-08, 21:28   Link #663
Apostle_Kyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I wish i could say that i was surprised by anything that happen in Episode 36 but i was not. Well that was a lie i was surprised by one thing i did not expect Herrick to die. Even though i am convinced that he is not dead. Herrick like the rest of the Casters from Ulbacus are cyborgs half human half machine. For all we know Herrick might has suffered from some type of power loss or another mechanical problem. There is no evidence to support that he is truly dead. The second reason is his sister Kira. I think that if he were really dead the writers would have left a clue for Kira that her brother was still alive and he was the one she had just fought with. For example he could have dropped or left her his pendent. So i think we will see Herrick make a return.

I really want to know whats up with Amil Gaouls new red glowing color maybe he got some type of power up from Zeds strong feelings it already been proven that a Shard Casters mental state can affect their spirits. I just find it ironic that Zed, Noa and Hugh have to work together to stop the Ex Machina. Even the fact that Noa fought Hugh to a draw was bullshit. I can accept the fact that Noa might be more fired up than usual since hes protecting the city but that still does not put him on Hugh's level in terms of combat ability.

My prediction Hugh, Zed and Noa will succeed in destroying the Ex Machina, However before they do much of the city would have already been destroyed or the fall out from the Spirit will destroy much of the city. The title of next episode hints towards that. Also, I do not think that Harim is going to survive through all this. Even if he does his power and country would have been so weakened that he wont pose much of a threat.
I still think the X-machina outclasses the key spirits by a huge margin that the three of them alone still won't defeat it. Maybe by the time it gets to the palace, Hiram will know he's not going to last and brings out his spirit which finishes off the X-machina but he ends up perishing with it.

And my thoughts on Herrick if he's not dead:

Spoiler:
Apostle_Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 11:52   Link #664
Yong

I recently started to watch this anime. I'm currently at episode 28.

I must say, I think this anime had so much potential to be great but it seems like I don't like much of it. First of all the characters are not interesting at all. In fact I don't like any of them. The most annoying person is Roia. And Zed isn't very talkactive, is he? He says only a few sentencec every episode :/

The music is so baaaaad

I'm going to watch this anime until the end. I wanna know how it ends. Though, I don't understand why so many people think it's such a good anime. Because I really think that there are so many things in this anime that are very badly done.
Yong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 13:52   Link #665
passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong View Post

I must say, I think this anime had so much potential to be great but it seems like I don't like much of it. First of all the characters are not interesting at all. In fact I don't like any of them. The most annoying person is Roia. And Zed isn't very talkactive, is he? He says only a few sentencec every episode :/

The music is so baaaaad

I'm going to watch this anime until the end. I wanna know how it ends. Though, I don't understand why so many people think it's such a good anime. Because I really think that there are so many things in this anime that are very badly done.
i like how zed is portrayed in the anime. not being talkative is good in my opinion. i always despised talkative smartass heros. he is kinda random. i guess it is how he was portrayed in the beginning. a random guy like wind with no real purpose in fighting. just fights as long as wind takes him somewhere. it si a good change for me considering common hero types who talks too much at the right time with great wisdom and who tries to defend his so called idelas
i believe noa represents classic type shonen hero whilw zed is just the opposite.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 20:54   Link #666
wrex_japan

Kiba episode 37

Kiba episode 37 screencaps and summary. Another cool, action-packed episode with a surprise or two. The big surprise:
Spoiler:

The battle between the key spirits and the X-Machia was awesome.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 04:49   Link #667
adue
★諒&あづさ★

Quote:
IThe music is so baaaaad

Maybe it is not your taste,but I LOVE the instrumentals , esecially for the preview=D
and love the first ending's artist's songs
adue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 04:53   Link #668
adue
★諒&あづさ★

oh somebody posted this before? the green haired guy's spirit ゴリアテ should be Goliath in english
adue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 23:14   Link #669
Apostle_Kyon

Quote:

The music is so baaaaad

I liked the first OP (ep 1-26) and the second ED (ep 14-26). The rest were just... bleh.. but tolerable.
Apostle_Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 00:29   Link #670
Yong

Heh well....I was talking about the music in the anime. Not the OP and EP. Those are pretty ok I guess. Sorry for the confusion.

btw, does Zed's vocabulary consist of only:
"yeah..."
"what...?"
"why...?"
"noa..."
"argh!12#..."
Old 2006-12-11, 02:15   Link #671
molitar

Quote:
Heh well....I was talking about the music in the anime. Not the OP and EP. Those are pretty ok I guess. Sorry for the confusion.

"yeah..."
"what...?"
"why...?"
"noa..."
"argh!12#..."
Why not? It makes total sense. Whenever he asks anything he gets absolutely no answers.. So why spend time with more dialogue when you get no answers back? He might as well be talking to the wall.

I would be probably be saying the exact same things he is after all he's gone through.. One minute Noa is telling him he wants to fight him.. He's going to uphold the aboslute law even if it means killing Zed.. Next he's being returned his spirit and let go.. Everytime he turns around he just gets more and more contradictions.. So what? Why? makes 100% total sense.. because I ask myself the same things everytime we see contradiction after contradiction. And it's not just from Noa he gets it from Tempura as well.. One minute they want him arrested.. next they want him to be a representative for them in the joust.. All he sees is contradictions everywhere he turns.. This world doesn't seem to have a straight answer anywheres.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 15:26   Link #672
Yong

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Why not? It makes total sense. Whenever he asks anything he gets absolutely no answers.. So why spend time with more dialogue when you get no answers back? He might as well be talking to the wall.

I would be probably be saying the exact same things he is after all he's gone through.. One minute Noa is telling him he wants to fight him.. He's going to uphold the aboslute law even if it means killing Zed.. Next he's being returned his spirit and let go.. Everytime he turns around he just gets more and more contradictions.. So what? Why? makes 100% total sense.. because I ask myself the same things everytime we see contradiction after contradiction. And it's not just from Noa he gets it from Tempura as well.. One minute they want him arrested.. next they want him to be a representative for them in the joust.. All he sees is contradictions everywhere he turns.. This world doesn't seem to have a straight answer anywheres.
I agree with you. That's why I think this anime is badly written. But I was more refering to his attitude. Like whenever someone (mostly Roia) try to cheer him up or talk to him he always answers with one word then ignores them. I know that's how he's like but I think it's very annoying.
Old 2006-12-11, 15:40   Link #673
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

"yeah..."
"what...?"
"why...?"
"noa..."
"argh!12#..."
Zeds not exactly the talktive type. The way he speaks fits his personality perfectly. I would rather have a main charcter that talked less than to talk about random crap and have unnesscary converations for the sake of taking time in the show (Kira Gundam Seed, Naruto)
Old 2006-12-13, 11:09   Link #674
AnimeFreeK

Episode 26 was good in my opinion. And I dont think the characters are bad at all...Zed and the others are really completely different from other anime characters and I really like that, because its really boring to see anime chracters with the same personailties....and with Zed's key spirit...im excited to see what kind of pwoer it has now....I do think Herrick is not dead at all because the black Ulbacus...sorry forgot his name lol.....but when he picked him up he looked at him like he messed up but not as griefing that he was dead....
AnimeFreeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 19:55   Link #675
ThoHell

UH...wow did anyone know Amil would turn into that or anything in ep 37??
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 21:59   Link #676
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Episode 37 wow again we all were pretty much right on with our predictions. the only thing i didnt predict was the transformation on Amil Gaul and that weird thing with Zeds arm. For some reason i think something is very wrong. but i must say i have never been so happy to see a city fall in my life and Harim i hope hugh makes his death painful
Old 2006-12-16, 07:14   Link #677
Trax
Rock beats scissors

From one mystery to another... First Amil Gaoul is pink, and now he totally transforms because of a freak accident. Now the question is, will this transformation be permanent, or was it a onetime deal because of all the shardcaster energy released from Zed after Ex-Machina's drain tentacle got cut. And what will happen with his arm, will it get healed by Roia or does he have to endure it to somehow keep the superpowered version of Amil Gaoul?
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 21:54   Link #678
wrex_japan

Kiba, ep. 38

Ep. 38 screencaps and summary.

Another good episode with lots of developments. You'll see:
- a unexpected appearance of someone to save Hiram from Hugh
- why the big statue of Absolute Law is so important
- Noah's belief in Absolute Law strained to the breaking point
- a bit more about Sagiri
- upcoming return of "you-know-who" (and it's not Voldemort :P)

I can't wait till the next episode!
Old 2006-12-17, 02:39   Link #679
ThoHell

I'm glad Neotopia ( lol original name???) has falllen, hated that city and the damn leader. OH WOW, Zed's mommy is finally going to appear infront of him. Ugh I want to see now, really interested! Hey is Jiico's spirit just a really strong spirit not a key spirit right? The old man is popular and all but he ain't that special right?

So far from what we've seen about Amil, is that he is mor than a key spirit. He seems to be the god of spirits, no end to his power or anything. I think that crazy dragon thing that he changed into is just something he can change into, like being connected to Zed's determination. There are so many dang mysteries in this anime, hard to answer anything...JUST GOTTA WATCH!!!

At the end of the scrren shots an dsummary of ep. 39 it shows the preview for 39, seems that Amil has reawken and this time he has a different name (so I take from the title of 39).
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 04:14   Link #680
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I'm glad Neotopia ( lol original name???) has falllen, hated that city and the damn leader. OH WOW, Zed's mommy is finally going to appear infront of him. Ugh I want to see now, really interested! Hey is Jiico's spirit just a really strong spirit not a key spirit right? The old man is popular and all but he ain't that special right?

So far from what we've seen about Amil, is that he is mor than a key spirit. He seems to be the god of spirits, no end to his power or anything. I think that crazy dragon thing that he changed into is just something he can change into, like being connected to Zed's determination. There are so many dang mysteries in this anime, hard to answer anything...JUST GOTTA WATCH!!!

At the end of the scrren shots an dsummary of ep. 39 it shows the preview for 39, seems that Amil has reawken and this time he has a different name (so I take from the title of 39).
Amir Gaul doesn't have a new name; the title of the episode is "Kaigen" which means something like "awakening" or "enlightenment"... so basically, you've been meditating or something, and when you open your eyes, you've changed. It's kinda of a Buddhist thing.

I'm not sure if Zed's mom will appear in front of him next episode... it seems she likes to work in the shadows, like a ninja... from the screenshots from the next episode, it looks like maybe Diana will be the one to see her...