AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-10, 10:50   Link #201
Mochie

Re:zero and sukasuka have different theme and genre though.

What they have gone through also very different

IMHO, It indeed tragedy and sad, but at same time it also happy and beautiful. I like their tales and journey from the beginning until the end. I think I will never find this kind of story or tales in other LN. This story tho had hit hard so many aspect of sosial life and a little of creation myth lol

I don't much like sukamoka, it like it back to the usual jp "forced feeling" style of writting like most of sad story been made. I more like sukasuka because it's natural. ( I only read until vol 3 tho, so maybe future vol or vol 4-5 will change my opinion later)

Willem x Kutori story and journey is still the best for me

but as like the main theme song said "Life is not for comparing things"
Mochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 12:27   Link #202
mysticore_

Where can I read completed translation of volume 5? or A translated version of sukamoka? I'm newbie here~
mysticore_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 14:53   Link #203
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochie View Post
Re:zero and sukasuka have different theme and genre though.

What they have gone through also very different

IMHO, It indeed tragedy and sad, but at same time it also happy and beautiful. I like their tales and journey from the beginning until the end. I think I will never find this kind of story or tales in other LN. This story tho had hit hard so many aspect of sosial life and a little of creation myth lol

I don't much like sukamoka, it like it back to the usual jp "forced feeling" style of writting like most of sad story been made. I more like sukasuka because it's natural. ( I only read until vol 3 tho, so maybe future vol or vol 4-5 will change my opinion later)

Willem x Kutori story and journey is still the best for me

but as like the main theme song said "Life is not for comparing things"
Well, I´m not saying the story is not beautiful, Chtolly and Willhelm relationship is one of the most beautiful love stories I´ve read in my life but it´s all so sad. And Re:zero is indeed very different but the tragedy the protagonists face is enough to make me cry hard.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 15:57   Link #204
Nomebastanteoriginal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticore_ View Post
Where can I read completed translation of volume 5? or A translated version of sukamoka? I'm newbie here~
The person who translated the previous volumes is currently still translating volume 5. His latest update was this last weekend, and only a chapter and a half is left to translate, so please have a little patience. I don't know if he will translate sukamoka next
Nomebastanteoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 00:26   Link #205
Justice_Rises

Will SukaMoka pass SukaSuka in terms of the timeline and take place after the events of Vol. 5?
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 01:47   Link #206
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
Will SukaMoka pass SukaSuka in terms of the timeline and take place after the events of Vol. 5?
Just by reading the thread or using google you can find the answer... geez.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 23:52   Link #207
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Just by reading the thread or using google you can find the answer... geez.
Dude, i'm not going through these damn threads again just to try and take someone's opinion on this question... And as for googling, there is nothing specific.

I am asking is it known or has the author said how the timeline carries itself out from here on out, geez.
Old 2017-07-13, 00:32   Link #208
AB079
Banned

Making excuses for being lazy isn't helping youself you know? someone mentioned where is placed SukaMoka and even the reddit links on google with a massive load of spoilers tells you about that.

There's no need to ask for spoonfeeding and bumping a thread when is nothing to discuss.
Old 2017-07-13, 07:09   Link #209
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wow, I'd say the lazy one is the one who can't bother to help somebody out. Is it really that painful for you to help a guy out instead of feeding him the "do it yourself" line? If somebody comes up to you and asks "Hey buddy, you got the time?", are you going to tell him to get his own watch? Geez, you can just be a pal, you know. It's not hard. It's depressing that the selfish, unhelpful atmosphere spreading around out in the world is reaching into Internet forums too, especially here. You never used to see this kind of response to this kind of question here before.

I'd answer him myself if I knew the answer, but I can't even find the volume 4-5 spoilers that someone said are here. (And before AB079 gives me the "find them yourself" line, yes I already looked for them myself) All I see is a brief spoiler of a certain thing that happens in volume 4 after the events covered by the anime.
Old 2017-07-13, 07:24   Link #210
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, I'd say the lazy one is the one who can't bother to help somebody out. Is it really that painful for you to help a guy out instead of feeding him the "do it yourself" line? If somebody comes up to you and asks "Hey buddy, you got the time?", are you going to tell him to get his own watch? Geez, you can just be a pal, you know. It's not hard. It's depressing that the selfish, unhelpful atmosphere spreading around out in the world is reaching into Internet forums too, especially here. You never used to see this kind of response to this kind of question here before.

I'd answer him myself if I knew the answer, but I can't even find the volume 4-5 spoilers that someone said are here. (And before AB079 gives me the "find them yourself" line, yes I already looked for them myself) All I see is a brief spoiler of a certain thing that happens in volume 4 after the events covered by the anime.

It was right in the previous page. the reddit link
. Before making your point read properly
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 07:28   Link #211
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Since my point was about how unfriendly it's getting here on Animesuki, the location of the Reddit link is irrelevant to that.
As for the link, I did see that already. And each of the links on the Reddit page came back, and still come back, "Page not found. Go Back!" Which led me to think it wasn't the link people were referring to. But if it is the link as you say, then it appears I could use some courtesy and charity on the spoilers myself, if there's any in this thread...
Old 2017-07-13, 08:44   Link #212
dragon1412

Quote:
Since my point was about how unfriendly it's getting here on Animesuki, the location of the Reddit link is irrelevant to that.
As for the link, I did see that already. And each of the links on the Reddit page came back, and still come back, "Page not found. Go Back!" Which led me to think it wasn't the link people were referring to. But if it is the link as you say, then it appears I could use some courtesy and charity on the spoilers myself, if there's any in this thread...
I access it just now and still using it like normal, no problem - are you using phone by anychance - if that's the case, wait for while
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 09:25   Link #213
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Yeesh, with all the rage about mobile devices going on for years, you'd think sites would be mobile-friendly by now.
Old 2017-07-13, 10:44   Link #214
AB079
Banned

Quote:

Is considered something very polite to read a thread that's usually filled with links of information about certain title when you ask question on Animesuki. As @dragon1412 said the answer to his question was right in the previous page so there is no excuse for lazyness. Now if the information or spoilers aren't clear or don't have any confirmation, anyone can ask whatever they want.

Also, after the anime is really easy to find any type of info about SukaSuka or Sukamoka, even on youtube you have spoilers. Now you can get down of your white horse and leave your fedora over the table and stop feeding lazy people when the source is right in front of them.
Old 2017-07-13, 10:48   Link #215
Mochie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
Spoiler for sukamoka:

That sukasuka ost "ever be my love" though, It like summary of Willem inner monologue and feeling for kutori

Last edited by Mochie; 2017-07-13 at 11:02.
Mochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 11:16   Link #216
larethian

Quote:
Is considered something very polite to read a thread that's usually filled with links of information about certain title when you ask question on Animesuki. As @dragon1412 said the answer to his question was right in the previous page so there is no excuse for lazyness. Now if the information or spoilers aren't clear or don't have any confirmation, anyone can ask whatever they want.

Also, after the anime is really easy to find any type of info about SukaSuka or Sukamoka, even on youtube you have spoilers. Now you can get down of your white horse and leave your fedora over the table and stop feeding lazy people when the source is right in front of them.
Hmm, except that it isn't really if he has to go back one page.
I agree that one can at least check back a few pages, more so if it's about a 'latest' volume.
I'd also say that one can use the search tool for the thread and search key terms like v5, volume 5 and other key terms.
But I'd have to disagree about the vague "you can just sift through a thread where the information is somewhere there" kind of reasoning.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 11:31   Link #217
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Hmm, except that it isn't really if he has to go back one page.
I agree that one can at least check back a few pages, more so if it's about a 'latest' volume.
I'd also say that one can use the search tool for the thread and search key terms like v5, volume 5 and other key terms.
But I'd have to disagree about the vague "you can just sift through a thread where the information is somewhere there" kind of reasoning.
Fair enough, the reddit link isn't exactly what he wanted but there is no harm on using the countless tools aviable to find information, especially for a series that became more popular after the anime.

Reading through the thread looking about certain information is always useful, I've encountered many users asking questions that can be answered just by looking a little bit more, especially where other users and myself provided information and repeating the same thing over and over because someone just came with the mindset of "I don't want to use 5 minutes to read or do a little research so spoonfeed me" is not a good thing. As I said when is easy to find something, you can do it yourself.

About SukaMoka, the illustrations of the first 4 volumes are floating around even on Facebook, same goes for spoilers and little summaries (not about all 4 volumes but at least the first 2). Also you have posts like this one https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=190 that provide the answer to the original question, and is still on the previous page.
Old 2017-07-13, 17:27   Link #218
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:

Regardless of where the information is, it's not just lazy but rude to be so unwilling to help somebody out with a quick question, especially when you insult him for it. I ask again; is it really that hard to make a quick reply and help him out? Who cares whether it takes him a short time to find it out himself. The guy who asks you what time it is could walk into a store 10 feet away and look at a clock, but it's polite and courteous to give him the time yourself. Is that really so hard for you?
It's so sad to see people like you who are spreading rudeness and selfishness. It makes me lose even more faith in humanity.
And it's "high horse," not white. And I'd rather be on a high horse than unwilling to give somebody a hand.

Quote:
Fair enough, the reddit link isn't exactly what he wanted but there is no harm on using the countless tools aviable to find information, especially for a series that became more popular after the anime.

Reading through the thread looking about certain information is always useful, I've encountered many users asking questions that can be answered just by looking a little bit more, especially where other users and myself provided information and repeating the same thing over and over because someone just came with the mindset of "I don't want to use 5 minutes to read or do a little research so spoonfeed me" is not a good thing. As I said when is easy to find something, you can do it yourself.
There's no harm in giving a guy a hand either. Except to you, it seems. Or maybe you could just not say anything at all if you don't want to help someone. It's not like you have to step in and slap them down for asking a question either.
How do they know it'll only take 5 minutes? He wouldn't know that.
It's easy to do a lot of things. That's no reason to be rude and not help him out, let alone slap him in the face for it.
Now If he was asking for something big like making a whole volume summary for him, that would be different. But then you could just kindly tell him there's no summary or refer him to the link if there is one. There's no excuse to be rude about it when he's not being rude.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2017-07-13 at 17:52.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-15, 01:16   Link #219
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochie View Post
Spoiler for sukamoka:

That sukasuka ost "ever be my love" though, It like summary of Willem inner monologue and feeling for kutori
Interesting to say the least.

Thanks for the simple reply. That's all I wanted to know.

Maybe this series is just overwhelming and confusing. I'm also kinda dissatisfied with how it handled Kutori and Willhelm, ended ambiguously (I guess? Didn't really understand the end of Vol. 5), and sort of left me empty.

I mean if it was a tad bit fulfilling like Mad Max: Fury Road, I would be okay with it. But it didn't.
Old 2017-07-25, 23:15   Link #220
Justice_Rises

Is there a thread for the SukaMoka spin off? Maybe there is more discussion going on since this board sort of withered and died now that it's mostly over.

Tags
drama, fantasy, harem, kadokawa sneaker bunko, romance, sci-fi, tragedy