AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Tales of...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-03-20, 14:12   Link #221
GDB

So, as I suspected a while ago... Dezel isn't blind in the anime. Guess that's one way to go.
Old 2017-03-20, 15:38   Link #222
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So, as I suspected a while ago... Dezel isn't blind in the anime. Guess that's one way to go.
I don't think we can claim that. When Dezel died in the game, we could see his "not blind" eyes as well.
Old 2017-03-20, 17:29   Link #223
GDB

I'm just going with Occam's Razor. The last few episodes he's been doing things that make it seem as if he's able to see normally. They never said he was blind in this, and they never fought the Medusa or anything to make it important.

I guess he could theoretically have been blind, but doesn't seem that way. With how much they changed, especially in regards to Dezel and his past, I don't think it's safe to assume things about him based on the game.
Old 2017-03-21, 02:41   Link #224
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
I dont even know why Lunarre even exist in the anime.
Or even in the game, so to say...
Old 2017-03-22, 06:36   Link #225
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Or even in the game, so to say...
Well Game Lunarre did what he needed to do which was give Sorey a reason to leave Elysia, and also introduce the Scattered Bones to Sorey. But the anime didn't allow Sorey to find out about the Scattered Bones until season 2 so his very existence as a character became pointless.

I mean in the main game
Spoiler for for the ending of the game:
Old 2017-03-22, 07:10   Link #226
RDNexus

Then I guess something like that could come to happen in the Anime too, given Sorey and Mikleo's reaction during his burial.
Old 2017-03-22, 08:15   Link #227
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Then I guess something like that could come to happen in the Anime too, given Sorey and Mikleo's reaction during his burial.
In the game Sorey and Mikleo hated his guts, they don't hate or have a reason to even dislike him in the anime. But the Alisha DLC? Would there even a point to its existence now? The anime made it so that Alisha's character is for all intents and purposes perfect, she's now the next queen of Hyland and has her peace. The thing about the Alisha DLC is that it could exist because of the controversy, to have her spell out her answer to those who weren't paying to her arc in the game, and
Spoiler for for the game's ending:
Anime Alisha actually has less to explore than her game counterpart because she doesn't ever change, nor are there any circumstances that require her to change. And Because the anime's canon also doesn't follow the game's backstory for Sorey, Mikleo and Lailah, there's nothing that's going to explored after Hedalf is killed. I think that anime Lunarre really is dead.
Closed Thread