AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2019-06-17, 03:02   Link #8141
Kurohane

Fellow Granblue player here. Finally managed to go through the first part of the story, and I have to say I really like this collab so far. Granblue always does great fanservice with the series they crossover with at least from when I started. My first collab was the Touken Ranbu one. The units are accurate to the machines and characters (e.g Suzaku has a special skill reflecting his "live on" Geass), and the story melds the two worlds' lores effectively. Really enjoying the action and the mystery. I like seeing the interactions between the characters when there's no secrets between them because they aren't in their world right now.
Old 2019-07-17, 21:39   Link #8142
darthfury78

During the 2008 season of Code Geass, everyone was predicting who Lelouch would have as a love interest. The most popular was Lelouch and C.C., followed by Shirley and Kellen. When I was researching Milly Ashford on Wikipedia, it mentioned that she was secretly in love with Lelouch. This was backed up by the side material that was in the Japanese Anime publication of 2007 and 2008 respectively.

Given Lelouch's situation, it was unlikely that he would end up with Milly Ashford. I pondered as to how a romantic union between Milly and Lelouch might have happened. Then I came across the only known official illustration showing that Lelouch was still a Prince and Milly as a Noble.

The only way for such an outcome to have happened is if V.V. had not killed Marianne in the first place. His actions led C.C. to abandon The Geass Cult. In addition, Charles exiled Lelouch to Japan as a political prisoner. Thus, Lelouch's childhood was stripped away from him. This is why he hatred for The Britannian Nobility was extended to his mother as well once Lelouch learned the truth of her plans with Charles.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2019-07-18 at 00:35.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-25, 10:08   Link #8143
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Any Granblue Fantasy players here? GBF just started their Code Geass crossover event. I gotta say the story is pretty entertaining, it takes place following China’s invasion of Japan in S1 and leaves the main series canon squarely behind.
Lelouch is locked behind story content until the ending parts are released on the 19th and Suzuku is locked behind treasure farming (not much though), but Kallen is unlocked in the story. You also get to use all three in the story a few times, and while that’s never the most accurate base for usefulness in the main GBF gameplay, they all seem like solid player characters.
SinoAlice also has a Code Geass event now and well....let's just say it's fortunate the actual show isn't as twisted as this event plot lol
Old 2019-08-22, 18:04   Link #8144
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Saw a camrip of Resurrection it wasn't the best movie out there, but I feel like it was a nice way to wrap up the trilogy movies and hopefully a nice set up for future projects maybe a new main protagonist while Lelouch and CC are secondary mains.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-22, 23:05   Link #8145
azenable
President of TecoT

Watch the movie in theatre today
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 18:16   Link #8146
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So anybody gonna comment on how utterly awesome this is?

https://youtu.be/9H6yFwrw4Uk

Coloring by the man Hajime Katoki himself.
Old 2020-02-21, 04:37   Link #8147
CC
♥ 無情この世はすべて
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Any Granblue Fantasy players here? GBF just started their Code Geass crossover event. I gotta say the story is pretty entertaining, it takes place following China’s invasion of Japan in S1 and leaves the main series canon squarely behind.
Lelouch is locked behind story content until the ending parts are released on the 19th and Suzuku is locked behind treasure farming (not much though), but Kallen is unlocked in the story. You also get to use all three in the story a few times, and while that’s never the most accurate base for usefulness in the main GBF gameplay, they all seem like solid player characters.
You forgot about C.C.! She's an SSR summon from the event with a pretty useful call. :3

I'm a bit sad she's not a player character, and that the 3 that are, happen to just be their KMFs most of the time but... I'm happy the collab happened at all.

CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-01, 03:46   Link #8148
bastek66

Smartphone game revealed Lelouch clone-children (combining dna) with his harem
Elzero - L-0 with Suzaku
Eleins - L-1 with CC
Elzwei - L-2 with Kallen
Eldrei - L-3 with Nunnaly
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd9GOUfX...=jpg&name=orig
Old 2022-10-01, 19:25   Link #8149
Kurohane

......Why does this exist?
Old 2022-10-01, 22:02   Link #8150
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Wtf is this shit
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-02, 01:25   Link #8151
Kakkou
Tch.

Game player here. The tl;dr is they were made by a mad scientist who wanted to revive emperor Lelouch because he was a massive fanboy.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-02, 05:03   Link #8152
B214

So does the clones have Geass?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-02, 07:26   Link #8153
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
So does the clones have Geass?
Spoiler for mobile game event:
Old 2022-10-02, 09:45   Link #8154
Frontier

Suzaku and Nunnaly but not even Shirley ?
Old 2022-10-02, 12:05   Link #8155
Kakkou
Tch.

It's because all of them were once captives of the Britannian empire and had their DNA samples taken.
Old 2022-10-02, 13:11   Link #8156
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
It's because all of them were once captives of the Britannian empire and had their DNA samples taken.
Okay that makes more sense...but, like, his little sister ?
Old 2022-10-02, 16:20   Link #8157
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

If that scientist is such a fan of Lelouch, why not clone the latter directly instead of splicing his DNA with that of other individuals, several of which were his enemies at some point?

Please tell me they did not push forward a Jurassic Park-like intradiegetic explanation by the lines of "the DNA we have on hand is incomplete, so we must fill the gaps with DNA from other sources!"

Last edited by Renegade334; 2022-10-05 at 15:17. Reason: "Dyslexia for cure found!"
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-03, 00:59   Link #8158
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Okay that makes more sense...but, like, his little sister ?
He was testing different genes. CC because she was a code bearer, Kallen as a regular, healthy person and Nunnally as a blood relative of Lelouch. His aim was to create a body to house Lelouch's soul but somehow the only time he succeeded in making a male was L-Zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
If that scientist is such a fan of Lelouch, why not clone the latter directly instead of splicing his DNA with that of other individuals, several of which were his enemies at some point?

Please tell me they did not push forward a Jurassic Park-like intragedietic explanation by the lines of "the DNA we have on hand is incomplete, so we must fill the gaps with DNA from other sources!"
Sooort of? More like the research was still at the stage where they couldn't make a proper clone yet. It was originally the work of another scientist who Frankenstein worked under until Lelouch shut it down during his reign. Frankenstein later took over the project and used it for his own plot. Funny thing is he doesn't hold a grudge against Lelouch for ruining the og research at all because that's just how much he worships him.
Old 2022-10-05, 12:03   Link #8159
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Is this the franchise's way of playing to every shipping pairing...

I get a lot of franchises are extended like zombies for the sake of $$$ and that being a meme is more popular than actually trying to stand for anything anymore...but this just utterly defiles everything the series ever stood for...or even the movie...

This is why I went to indie gaming for the sake of my sanity.
Old 2023-03-10, 08:06   Link #8160
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/GEASSPROJECT/sta...39657442914304

RIP Kimura Takahiro