AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-27, 23:47   Link #3661
rpgman1

That episode preview though. Wonder what conditions and terms were made when Goku went to Hell to get Frieza to join the Tournament of Power? Kale though sounds like what I expect. Of course her transformation would be so drastic and made me think of Team Four Star's Broly movie.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 23:59   Link #3662
Sixth
Hu Tao

For those who said U6 gained super saiyan too easily, do you forgot Vegeta's own words "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale"? Trunks and Goten did it with ease too, heck, even without an instruction.

It is nice to see Frieza though...and Broly in the preview.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 00:26   Link #3663
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Also what is Goku thinking? Getting Frieza to join their team? Then again, it's Goku and he's known for coming up with crazy ideas..
Technically Frieza is 3rd strongest (besides Gods) and very close 3rd at that.

Let's just say 3 hours of training and Frieza will be as strong, if not stronger than Goku.

And I wonder if Caulifa is still stronger than Kale because she's not at all worried.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 00:42   Link #3664
n0m@n
C-Z

We do have former enemies become Goku's allies. But if we look carefully, none of them had actually killed Goku's friend directly before. But Frieza.....damn, how would Krillin feel lol.

I mean Piccolo is weird combination of being Piccolo Daimaou's reincarnation and son so he didn't kill Master Roshi (and it wasnt PD who killed Master Roshi since Roshi died because he used mafuuba). For Vegeta's case Nappa was the one that killed Tenshinhan and Chaozu while Saibaman killed Yamacha. And for fat Buu, it was the evil Buu that killed everyone on earth minus Goku, Vegeta, and Satan.

Perhaps we may see Frieza make an alliance with Frost during the tournament to come up with something. Wonder if Frost will get a new form called Silver Frost in contrast to Golden Frieza?
Old 2017-05-28, 00:50   Link #3665
Hakai

Lord Frieza

He's in Golden form in the next episode preview, is he and Goku going to fight?
Old 2017-05-28, 00:55   Link #3666
Peanutbutter

I suddenly realised the U6 Saiyans will not look inappropriate in the Blue Dragon universe, a game where Akira was the char design. Every Saiyan looks so skinny in U6.

Let's speculate what Freeza's terms are. Resurrection definitely has to be one of them. A more outrageous term I can think of is to let him move to another universe, one of those that need not join this ToP.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 01:07   Link #3667
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
And the next episode is what people wanted/didn't want (?). Frieza and female Broly

Also, why do the six universe Saiyans look so thin?
Because saiyan in universe six are modern saiyan from heisei era where thin-bishie-weakling yet strong as annoying as fck are trending and saiyan universe 7 are characters from showa era the leftover of muscle generations of Takeshi Hongo and Kenshiro.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 01:30   Link #3668
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Bleh, Frieza again!?

Yea let's just leave Buu and the kids sittin' around. ;;

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 02:12   Link #3669
alex_drian

Well, the rest of the chapters before the tournament (that probably start in the anime season of summer) for bonding with Freezer
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 02:14   Link #3670
Key Board
Carbon

you can technically wish for anything with the super dragon balls

why not wish for money?

Goku should have pointed that out
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 03:55   Link #3671
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

So we went from "Super Saiyan is the legendary form that can be attained once every 1000 years" to "Super Saiyan bargain sale" and now to "just do the tingly thingy in your back" . Not that I can complain much, FIRST OFFICIAL CANON FEMALE SUPER SAIYAN. How the fuck did it take them almost 30 years to get there?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 05:30   Link #3672
Hakai

I'm kind of OK with Cauli's transformation since she's said to be a genius, she's most likely one of the most talented Saiyans in U6 along with Cabba.
Old 2017-05-28, 08:02   Link #3673
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
So we went from "Super Saiyan is the legendary form that can be attained once every 1000 years" to "Super Saiyan bargain sale" and now to "just do the tingly thingy in your back" . Not that I can complain much, FIRST OFFICIAL CANON FEMALE SUPER SAIYAN. How the fuck did it take them almost 30 years to get there?
The times change and with them Toriyama. His misogyny should be lesser
Old 2017-05-28, 08:29   Link #3674
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
The times change and with them Toriyama. His misogyny should be lesser
I don't think he ever was a misogynist. I think he simply rolled with the times and never bothered too much either way. He was writing manga for boys, he put more attention in characters who he thought would be relatable for boys. It's more of an industry thing IMHO. The worst offender for me was DBGT, which kept up this mentality even when given the perfectly obvious option of having Bra and Pan go Super Saiyan and actively went out of its way to avoid that.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 11:47   Link #3675
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm also happy to see the first official female super saiyan. The tingly feeling on the back thing was super weird though.
Old 2017-05-28, 12:07   Link #3676
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Hmm What to think.

Well first off I feel bad for Yamcha at this point, no one even mentioned his name while thinking of a replacement for Buu? Wow with friends like these who needs enimes. Ooh but don't worry I'm sure Krillin will feel the same when Goku actually recruits Frieza the guy who yah know killed him. Does no one care about there Universe and family? LOLz only for the money 18 really? Your desire for more money is more important than your daughters life? Ok than. And Goku thinks Hercules can handle these Guy's over Yamcha? Granted the guy has a loosing streak but come on, this series can magically have power rise without years of training why can't they do that with Yamcha? Do these Guy's have a grudge against him?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 13:26   Link #3677
rladls2121

What is more sad to me is that how Beerus blamed Goku and his friends for killing Frieza and his army so that only strong people in the Universe are the people living on Earth.

This Tournament of Power, and the reason why Zenoh wants to erase Universes.
The other four Universes are not included not because their Universes is stronger than the rest of the Universes it?

And yet in this tournament, stronger Universe have the higher possibility to survive.
Even though the winning Universe might be the most unfavorable one.

The two Zenohs, who cannot hold back the excitement, wanted to start the event hours before the time without even considering some Universes did not gather all ten warriors yet, and Shin told everyone that all ten have to participate and not nine.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 13:27   Link #3678
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Next episode is gonna be awkward lol. Frieza already killed Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, and a lot of people during the Resurrection of F. At least, the build up for the tournament is almost over.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-28, 16:29   Link #3679
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Next episode is gonna be awkward lol. Frieza already killed Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, and a lot of people during the Resurrection of F. At least, the build up for the tournament is almost over.
I'm not sure, maybe the tournament start in summer season of anime, and you know...they use the time for...errr...strategy, screen time of other universes? bonding with Freezer?

Curious fact: they haven't developed to Jiren yet
Old 2017-05-28, 16:43   Link #3680
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The tournament should start soon since

Spoiler:

And apparently, they don't record the lines too long in advance.

Preview: Caulifla is not only the first female SSJ, but also the first female SSJ2! People have pointed out her hair is standing up in the preview, and the difference is indeed visible. Poor Cabba was the first saiyan of U6 to unlock super saiyan, but he'll end up being the weakest member of the team

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy