Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-12-11, 17:14   Link #1481
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
That's pretty absurd given his efforts to defang the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which, as I recall, was instrumental in securing the settlement from Wells Fargo.
It's clear what Trump wants
but does his base care about bank being held accountable?
Despite economic anxiety being one of Trump's platforms, I'd say no
Old 2017-12-12, 00:28   Link #1482
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trump tweets:
Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.
hahahaha... the replies for that tweet is just as hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
That's pretty absurd given his efforts to defang the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which, as I recall, was instrumental in securing the settlement from Wells Fargo.
Let's also add a class action lawsuit cannot be brought against the banks anymore. It is the result of one of Trump's deregulation he touts about often.
Old 2017-12-12, 01:35   Link #1483
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Trump tweets:
Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.
hahahaha... the replies for that tweet is just as hilarious.

Let's also add a class action lawsuit cannot be brought against the banks anymore. It is the result of one of Trump's deregulation he touts about often.
for someone which "don't watch" the fake news and that reporters like don lemon he knew a lot about them, don't forget part of "trump job" is watch cable tv and every news and play golf while not trying to make a war and be a bigotry or try to make his crazy laws pass.
Old 2017-12-12, 14:02   Link #1484
Blueknight78

after the NY incident and trump again forcing his "imigration agenda" i'm start to think which trump is not really that big idiot as he looks, "overal he can be a idiot but when comes to "his agenda" he can do smarts moves, and the "jerusalem" recognizing is start to looking much less being just a bigotri and trying to get some "voters" for him and more like a move to exactly make his "imigration and wall laws be aproved, if you think he on purpose angered the "muslins" to provoke muslins living in USA to revolt and to things like what happened in NY for him to have a excuse to blame the imigrants and pass his laws, that can be a really smart move for someone scum as trump is, sacrificing some innocent peoples to get the attention he need on his "work".
Old 2017-12-12, 15:20   Link #1485
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
after the NY incident and trump again forcing his "imigration agenda" i'm start to think which trump is not really that big idiot as he looks, "overal he can be a idiot but when comes to "his agenda" he can do smarts moves, and the "jerusalem" recognizing is start to looking much less being just a bigotri and trying to get some "voters" for him and more like a move to exactly make his "imigration and wall laws be aproved, if you think he on purpose angered the "muslins" to provoke muslins living in USA to revolt and to things like what happened in NY for him to have a excuse to blame the imigrants and pass his laws, that can be a really smart move for someone scum as trump is, sacrificing some innocent peoples to get the attention he need on his "work".
People thinking Jerusalem case is just his whim * facepalm *
Old 2017-12-12, 15:29   Link #1486
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

That or him trying to appear to fufil one of his promise.
Old 2017-12-12, 15:49   Link #1487
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
That or him trying to appear to fufil one of his promise.
Yeah, sure somebody allows him to organize the conference without the idea what's he is going to say
Old 2017-12-12, 18:10   Link #1488
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Pretty much everyone did know in advance (or at least expected) what he was about to say, not than it make it a good thing.
Old 2017-12-12, 19:11   Link #1489
Toukairin
Banned

Trump tweets:
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
Is there no low to that guy? We talk about sexist slurs and a direct reference to prostitution. This is a case where someone in Trump's inner circle should beat the crap out of him or destroy any apparatus that gives him access to the internet.

As Billy Connolly once said: Close your eyes and think of Donald Trump... Now there's a c***.

Last edited by Toukairin; 2017-12-13 at 02:18.
Old 2017-12-12, 21:12   Link #1490
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
The Jerusalem thing is to appease his Evangelical base
Old 2017-12-12, 22:41   Link #1491
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
The Jerusalem thing is to appease his Evangelical base
yeah i know, but also i feel which "wanting cause chaos to use it on his advantage" could be another reason, as we are seeying, he using every chance he have after the jerusalem to force his imigration/fear polices, if indeed he really also don't had that in mind before, at last he is being very smart about using it now as fast and strong as possible.
Old 2017-12-12, 23:03   Link #1492
monir
cho~ kakkoii

WOW!! Doug Jones pulls off an upset. So what's the chance Trump says anything about that in twitter tomorrow?
Old 2017-12-12, 23:24   Link #1493
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

He actually won!? Holy shit!
Old 2017-12-12, 23:28   Link #1494
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trump just tweeted:
Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win. The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time. It never ends!
Old 2017-12-12, 23:36   Link #1495
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Now that's the biggest plot twist of the day right there.
Old 2017-12-13, 02:11   Link #1496
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Now that's the biggest plot twist of the day right there.
In some of the replies people are accusing that Kelly wrote that tweet instead of him cause it's way past his bed time.
Old 2017-12-13, 02:19   Link #1497
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
In some of the replies people are accusing that Kelly wrote that tweet instead of him cause it's way past his bed time.

That's very appropriate of a comparison with babysitting.
Old 2017-12-13, 02:36   Link #1498
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Wait. Trump accepted the candidate he supported was defeated and didn't go on a hissy fit and make accusations of voter fraud?

What is going on?!

Anyway, congrats to Doug Jones!
Old 2017-12-13, 02:53   Link #1499
The Green One

Lets wait 12 hours. He'll ruin it by then.
Old 2017-12-13, 03:58   Link #1500
Key Board
Carbon

Moore hasn't conceded yet. (at this time of posting)
is there going to be a surprise?
Closed Thread