AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-24, 18:57   Link #8341
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Page claim for stuffed animals!
Nanoha sat on her bed and picked up the large stuffed bear known as Etaf. Holding it out at arm's length, she observed it. Soft fur that had seen many hugs, a worn spot on it's head where her tears had trailed whenever she had to cry, and a few stitches from where Vivio's childlike nature had caused it accidental harm.

As she fell back on her mattress, she took the bear with her and held it above her head. She looked at it's marble eyes that were tinted a slight crimson and the nose that was once hard and stiff but now soft. Her body turned on it's side and she sat down Etaf for a moment and pondered exactly what her relationship was with the blond that graced the bear with the backwards name.

The teen stared for a long moment before smiling with her standard slight tint on her cheeks. A human nose touched stuffed bear's and an Eskimo kiss was given. She had always done her best thinking when in the presence of the bear. From her new training exercises, to what to wear, and even listening to her vented troubles. When Vivio joined the military, when her daughter went on her first solo mission, Etaf had always been there for her. Offering a soft head to rest her chin on and a warm body to hug in her lap.

When Vivio dropped the bomb that she was dating Syn, the bear listened to her protest about the girl being too young and everything else that went with it. It's ears took in everything that the brown haired girl could say, and silently offered it's comfort over the years. Now, as she laid on the bed, Nanoha gave a soft smile to the bear and knew exactly why it was so special to her.

The door to her house opened and Fate's voice called out, requesting Nanoha's presence at a meeting with Hayate about some merger with the local police team, and perhaps a bite to eat while they were out. As Nanoha went to the door to turn out the lights of her room, she looked at the teddy bear patiently waiting for her return and held up a single finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh...."

~Written for TeleIce~
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 20:36   Link #8342
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Nanoha sat on her bed and picked up the large stuffed bear known as Etaf. Holding it out at arm's length, she observed it. Soft fur that had seen many hugs, a worn spot on it's head where her tears had trailed whenever she had to cry, and a few stitches from where Vivio's childlike nature had caused it accidental harm.

As she fell back on her mattress, she took the bear with her and held it above her head. She looked at it's marble eyes that were tinted a slight crimson and the nose that was once hard and stiff but now soft. Her body turned on it's side and she sat down Etaf for a moment and pondered exactly what her relationship was with the blond that graced the bear with the backwards name.

The teen stared for a long moment before smiling with her standard slight tint on her cheeks. A human nose touched stuffed bear's and an Eskimo kiss was given. She had always done her best thinking when in the presence of the bear. From her new training exercises, to what to wear, and even listening to her vented troubles. When Vivio joined the military, when her daughter went on her first solo mission, Etaf had always been there for her. Offering a soft head to rest her chin on and a warm body to hug in her lap.

When Vivio dropped the bomb that she was dating Syn, the bear listened to her protest about the girl being too young and everything else that went with it. It's ears took in everything that the brown haired girl could say, and silently offered it's comfort over the years. Now, as she laid on the bed, Nanoha gave a soft smile to the bear and knew exactly why it was so special to her.

The door to her house opened and Fate's voice called out, requesting Nanoha's presence at a meeting with Hayate about some merger with the local police team, and perhaps a bite to eat while they were out. As Nanoha went to the door to turn out the lights of her room, she looked at the teddy bear patiently waiting for her return and held up a single finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh...."

~Written for TeleIce~
It may be written for TeleIce but it is enjoyable to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
SO TRUE!!!!! And you're right; the burps are the worst. Nothing like belching up the smell of a freshly mowed lawn. Hmmmm.... what would Landscaper!Fate say about people drinking blended grass?
>.>
<.<
Spoiler for Making some green: rated M:
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 21:30   Link #8343
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

Send a message via MSN to Knight of L-sama
I feel really sad that only today did I realize that "Etaf" was "Fate" backwards. ._. I'd been wondering why the name seemed to be significant...

--

Spoiler for My Yummy Yummy Num-Num:

Funness~
Knight of L-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 21:52   Link #8344
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of L-sama View Post
I feel really sad that only today did I realize that "Etaf" was "Fate" backwards. ._. I'd been wondering why the name seemed to be significant...

--

Funness~
Rare stories are rare :3
Old 2008-08-24, 23:11   Link #8345
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

--

Funness~
Win stories are win
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 23:53   Link #8346
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:

--

Funness~
Cute stories are cute
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 00:46   Link #8347
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Yay, glad to see GIMP is working for you. Man the TSAB is going down. Man Signum feels kind of weak in this chapter. Maybe because she is really worried about Vita. OMG! Zafira! He is so badass. Arf too! I'm glad those stupid judges finally realized the error of their ways. Hayate to the rescue! I hope Vivio will be ok, everyone kept mentioning her. Lol, Shamal, "Get out of my hospital!". Looks like more trouble is coming. Slaves of the Dark!? You've got to be kidding me, I don't think they can handle much more. Nice chapter, I look forward to the next one.
Glad yopu liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Wohoo! We still get updates. One thing that makes me curious is - doesn't GIMP work on the same principle as Photoshop (taking fonts from the Font folder in the computer)? Because then it shouldn't be GIMPs fault, but rather the new computer having a different set of preinstalled fonts.
Oh well... Zafira and Arf were awesome! And your drawings of Teana and Ginga look really accurate. Hayate to the action! And Shamal actually acts badass protecting her hospital! xD And Slaves of the Dark? MORE trouble? Should I be happy that we are going to be getting more pages of awesome action? OF COURSE! Can't wait to see what's going to be happening from now on (as usual).
GIMP's fault O.o
Glad you liked this chapter too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph42 View Post
Sweet CH. 9! Loved Shamal's part (for some reason I wanna see her use her barrier's to crush people inside, creepy ) and also FUCK YA ZAFIRA!!
Poor Zaphira
-------------------------------------------------

I just finished coloring the cover of the nextc chapter just to discover that the draws colored in GIMP look horrible

T_T I miss my Photoshop
Old 2008-08-25, 02:16   Link #8348
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

~Written for TeleIce~
I was thinking of Etaf...and Nys (lol) when I made that page claim. Cute story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
It may be written for TeleIce but it is enjoyable to all.

>.>
<.<
Lol, Fate. It tasted like my grass shots were taken off the bottom of a mower.

Quote:

--

Funness~
Following the trend: awesome stories are awesome.

@EvilRick: Sorry about your drawings. I think they look ok. I wish I could afford Photoshop! T.T

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 05:26   Link #8349
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:

--

Funness~
Win. Absolute win. Whole time when I was reading this I was thinking it's about Nanoha and Fate, but these two... ^_____^ excellent.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:25   Link #8350
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Also, Wanwan and I would like to welcome you to the Gutter. We're the only permanent residents, but we get a lot of tourists here. We do hope you enjoy your time with us. Here's your complimentary map and "wanwan goggles."
I'm glad I can read maps, cause otherwise...oh, wow...*gets distracted by goggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Short short incoming
Spoiler for The power of... men:

Do not force my hand, TSS. I warn thee.

Quote:
...As Nanoha went to the door to turn out the lights of her room, she looked at the teddy bear patiently waiting for her return and held up a single finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh...."
I half imagined Etaf nodding back at Nanoha lol. That's so...so....'cute' just isn't quite the right word here. It's something between 'SQUEEEEE~' and 'sniffles'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Yet not as implausible as Nanoha might think.... because I would be Fate's angel-investor...

Quote:
*starts coughing out furballs* Too. Much. Fluffy goodness in one day.
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:32   Link #8351
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

@all: Wuvly responses are wuvly? XD
Old 2008-08-25, 11:55   Link #8352
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Now you guys can't blame me for not doing anything!

This mini-series was inspired by the doujin BetrayerS. Regrettably, the author has made his intention known that the doujin will not be continued in the forseeable It takes the doujin's contents released as its Prologue.

And so, I give you:

Kha the Cleric's
Magical Lyrical BetrayerS

Chapter 1, Scene 1
Spoiler for BetrayerS Chapter 1 Scene 1:
I'm sorry, I think I got carried away with trying to make an epic opening and completely forgot that I wasn't playing Company of Heroes but writing a magical girl story...

This is a fic that will feature OCs along with CCs, for the magnitude of this conflict will leave no stone untouched. Vivio and Syn are almost central to this conflict, so stayed tuned, for they are coming up next!
Old 2008-08-25, 12:20   Link #8353
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Now you guys can't blame me for not doing anything!

This mini-series was inspired by the doujin BetrayerS. Regrettably, the author has made his intention known that the doujin will not be continued in the forseeable It takes the doujin's contents released as its Prologue.

And so, I give you:

Kha the Cleric's
Magical Lyrical BetrayerS

Chapter 1, Scene 1
Spoiler for BetrayerS Chapter 1 Scene 1:
I'm sorry, I think I got carried away with trying to make an epic opening and completely forgot that I wasn't playing Company of Heroes but writing a magical girl story...

This is a fic that will feature OCs along with CCs, for the magnitude of this conflict will leave no stone untouched. Vivio and Syn are almost central to this conflict, so stayed tuned, for they are coming up next!
Before I read comment I'd like to request you give links to OC profiles as here in the FFT we're not up to date on your characters (Okay i am but not all of us Hang out in the OCT as well)
Old 2008-08-25, 12:27   Link #8354
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Erm... That's where the problem lies. Most of the OCs I'm going to use have no profile, and are specifically created for this scenario, or plucked from the corners of the brains of other OC writers...

I wanted to develop them as they go along so you won't be lost. Unless they are main characters, which means they have some outdated profile somewhere...

And... unfortunately, Kha's and Saber's profiles are hosted on megaupload, and they have expired! D: I'm going to get it online and post it back up, so in the mean time, feel free to read. I'll handle queries as I go along
Old 2008-08-25, 12:30   Link #8355
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Erm... That's where the problem lies. Most of the OCs I'm going to use have no profile, and are specifically created for this scenario, or plucked from the corners of the brains of other OC writers...

I wanted to develop them as they go along so you won't be lost. Unless they are main characters, which means they have some outdated profile somewhere...

And... unfortunately, Kha's and Saber's profiles are hosted on megaupload, and they have expired! D: I'm going to get it online and post it back up, so in the mean time, feel free to read. I'll handle queries as I go along
way to go kha XD
Old 2008-08-25, 13:43   Link #8356
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:

Even if it's Vivio/Syn, I can't really get into major OC stories T_T

But I'll be more than happy to archive all your characters and put them on the front page so everyone will have an easier time reading it. Just send me a PM ^_^ I'll try my best to make it just like you want.
Old 2008-08-25, 13:52   Link #8357
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

No worries. I'll just keep writing. About time I did something.
Old 2008-08-25, 17:34   Link #8358
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
I just suddenly had this inspiration to write...

Spoiler for Perfect:

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-08-25 at 17:49.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 17:58   Link #8359
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Spoiler for Perfect:
Cute :3 poor Vivio though, she keeps being made an orphan ^^;

*laughs* It's funny because I wrote this the other day

Spoiler for Their Little Girl:

^By the way the above is the start of the Their little girl project that I'll announce more details on later
Old 2008-08-25, 18:42   Link #8360
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Spoiler for Perfect:
:O I thought it was another NanoFate-ness wedding. Oddly, I imagined that Nanoha was getting married to Yuuno and she was plotting how to switch Yuuno with Fate...

But I agree, poor Vivio. She's an orphan almost as often as... well... there are grave scenes with either Nanoha or Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Cute :3 poor Vivio though, she keeps being made an orphan ^^;

*laughs* It's funny because I wrote this the other day

Spoiler for Their Little Girl:

^By the way the above is the start of the Their little girl project that I'll announce more details on later
And here I was expecting Vivio to suddenly call him "Zaffy"... awww...

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha