AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 12 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 20 19.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 9.80%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 25 24.51%
6 out of 10 : Average 13 12.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 3.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.96%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 4.90%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 04:42   Link #41
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

according to someone at crunchyroll who supposedly "roams around in other forums", the next season is in the pipelines and is likely to start this December or January09, not sure if this is true...

Last edited by ayu; 2008-09-24 at 04:56.
Old 2008-09-24, 05:04   Link #42
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
it is hard to believe...They will not have anough novel material unless they drastically change the pace and start to anime novels in depth and not just rushing through things.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:34   Link #43
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Tabitha makes a better girlfriend than Louise anyways.
agreed. I think Tabitha is the kind that would turn her back to the world for the sake of Saito... Even though Louise might do the same, she just cant bring herself to be honest for once and that is really annoying. But since Saito is somekind of "masochist" i guess it is alright

About this last episode of the third season... the episode itself was ok and of an expected level (no originality in the script, plot holes everywhere and no major happenings). After three seasons they still cant make a good closure and it feels as if their inspiration ended the moment the first season ended and they are using the name of the series to make some moeny only.

And now my overall impression on this third season is much worse. The whole story was confusing and things randomly poped up with lack of explanation. Also the relationship between characters, specially louise and saito, didnt change at all maked things even more boring.

As someone said in the first page, i just hope that a fourth season wont come out.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:10   Link #44
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
You what? Another season of nightmare to come?

I would probably watch it for the sake of completeness so it doesn't mean I hope it will be good (or that I am maso or anything...which I am...).

I can't say much for this ep other than it stinks of "to be continued..."

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-09-24, 15:24   Link #45
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
agreed. I think Tabitha is the kind that would turn her back to the world for the sake of Saito... Even though Louise might do the same, she just cant bring herself to be honest for once and that is really annoying. But since Saito is somekind of "masochist" i guess it is alright

About this last episode of the third season... the episode itself was ok and of an expected level (no originality in the script, plot holes everywhere and no major happenings). After three seasons they still cant make a good closure and it feels as if their inspiration ended the moment the first season ended and they are using the name of the series to make some moeny only.

And now my overall impression on this third season is much worse. The whole story was confusing and things randomly poped up with lack of explanation. Also the relationship between characters, specially louise and saito, didnt change at all maked things even more boring.

As someone said in the first page, i just hope that a fourth season wont come out.

It sometimes make we wonder, what would happen if we had a Charlotte/Tabitha with a proper life (still going to Tristain, if her mother was sane and father as ? not killed)?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-09-24, 21:22   Link #46
Xhokhusmak

I'm just wondering how the ratings are doing in Japan and how they're able to fund a subpar series for 4 seasons, anybody have numbers?
Old 2008-09-24, 22:46   Link #47
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
It sometimes make we wonder, what would happen if we had a Charlotte/Tabitha with a proper life (still going to Tristain, if her mother was sane and father as ? not killed)?
well we woudnt have the Tabitha we know of.... after all she turned like that because of her family tragedy and the burden she had to carry since then.
Old 2008-09-25, 01:12   Link #48
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu View Post
according to someone at crunchyroll who supposedly "roams around in other forums", the next season is in the pipelines and is likely to start this December or January09, not sure if this is true...
Impossible... There has been no announcement anywhere...

Quote:
She wouldn't be so emotionless, for one thing.
Lots of others, but that would be novel spoilers...

Forgot about this post...
Quote:
Tabitha makes a better girlfriend than Louise anyways.
Well, considering Louise just whines and hits him all of the time, yeah... Most of the other girls in this anime are better...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-09-25, 03:18   Link #49
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Just finished this episode and I must say I am NOT pleased.

There are alot of holes left unfilled and this episode was rushed. Hopefully the 4th season won't be as lousy as this. The starting of this season was not bad but it became from bad to worse -_- I still like the ending of the second season the best though

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2008-09-25, 07:30   Link #50
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Just finished this episode and I must say I am NOT pleased.

There are alot of holes left unfilled and this episode was rushed. Hopefully the 4th season won't be as lousy as this. The starting of this season was not bad but it became from bad to worse -_- I still like the ending of the second season the best though
i agree with you too about the ending of season 2 but dont get your hopes up since there isnt any solid news about a new season.
Old 2008-09-25, 11:26   Link #51
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I actually gave this episode a 9 the first 9 i have given for any episode in this current season. The only reason i did so was because of the nice use of magic at the end and the fact Tabitha was involved in majority of the episode. I somewhat got a glimpse of my wish with Tabitha saying "Then give him to me" then the kick ass kiss. Which of course helped Louise get her magic ability back because it sparked an emotional response.

The ending was nice i guess Louise not only got her nobility status back but got a upgrade she is now second in line for the throne thats one hell of promotion. Best scene at the end was Tabitha of course holding on to Saito's arm "staying close" then outwitting and ironically saving Saito from Louise's wrath by flying away with Saito. Great scene but the season its self was disappointing for me.

Tabitha was the only real thing that saved this episode for me. I still have not given up faith in the entire series i just hope season 4 allows me to forget season 3.
Old 2008-09-25, 11:42   Link #52
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

yea the agressive Tabitha pwns =D

I still find the ability of Saito a bit odd... i can accept him being able to use swords and other melee weapons but a cannon? I mean that is more like some kind of sci-fi android / IA thing to do. Also that Colbert sensei must be a genious to be able to make that huge thing fly with just two kids throwing in some coal. Lets be real... with that amount of energy you could barely move a train.
Old 2008-09-25, 18:36   Link #53
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!

Bold Tabitha, She stole Saito from Louise!

She gains +10 bravery!
Old 2008-09-26, 06:51   Link #54
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
Bold Tabitha, She stole Saito from Louise!

She gains +10 bravery!
It would be like Yuki stealing Kyon from Haruhi.
Old 2008-09-26, 08:48   Link #55
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It would be like Yuki stealing Kyon from Haruhi.
Yea thats a good way to put it except if Yuki stole Kyon from Haruhi it would lead to the universe being blinked out existence lol. Louise
Old 2008-09-26, 09:09   Link #56
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Actually, Louise can be pretty dangerous as well, not to the point of destroying the universe, but to the point of completely destroying a whole fleet, and that's still something.
Old 2008-09-26, 09:24   Link #57
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

It is hard to believe that Saito doesn't die under her continuous blasts.
Old 2008-09-26, 09:31   Link #58
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Maybe at the moment if Yuki steals Kyon from Haruhi, then Tabitha steals Saito from Louise, we might get a Big Bang and Big Crunch in both parallel universes.

Coincidentially, in Romanji Yuki can mean Snow, and Tabitha's magical affinity is ice.......

Quote:
It is hard to believe that Saito doesn't die under her continuous blasts.
He did. Apparently Louise summoned him back from the dead using Contract Servant......
Old 2008-09-26, 09:45   Link #59
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

That was after he was revived, besides, he was killed by soldiers, not louise's explosion
Old 2008-09-26, 10:08   Link #60
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
That was after he was revived, besides, he was killed by soldiers, not louise's explosion
So maybe Haruhi decides to help Louise and revert his existence again! (okay that is senseless talk).

Maybe being a Gandalfr grants him immortality. Either that or his soul could not be parted from his body, since both are from a different world.
Closed Thread