AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-31, 23:00   Link #1921
kingston_ronald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Only if she can be winged, being a discarded number kind breaks winging, at elast from everything hats been said it seems so.
I presume that when she is winged she will turn into sekirei #7.
Spoiler for Possible way that Akitsu could be winged:

What happens when an ashikabi with winged sekirei dies, like if Chiho dies then does that mean that Uzume can be winged again, if that happens then Minato has I high Chance of getting her.
kingston_ronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 23:21   Link #1922
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
I thought futanari was a bishi with boobs .
Well, I don't see how that's truly any different from Direwolf's description, aside the bishi part.

Kagari is/was/whatever going through a sekirei sex change, so tzia_n's description is more apt if you think that he still has the male goods down there: a chick with a dick.

...Which is what a futanari basically is anyway.

Of course, it could be just as really possible that he's just stuck between two sexes... which leads into the debate for what the manga will be infamous for: Is Kagari a man with boobs, or is she a woman with a dong?! Debate at 11!!
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 23:43   Link #1923
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

or you could just simplify the whole matter and remove the "or" from the debate

that way you got it both ways and everyones a happy camper

but I really do hope there is light shed on the matter at some point, I really don't think I could handle it if it was left unanswered........really really couldn't handle it. I won't take "left to our imagination" as a answer >__<
Old 2009-03-31, 23:55   Link #1924
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
that way you got it both ways and everyones a happy camper
And you can read that in so many ways too... Yeah I know, I should make my mind do something more productive than come up with something like that.

But seriously, that's exactly how the author is handling it from the looks of things.

She's just pulling the 'ol "the absence of evidence is (not?) the evidence of absence" thing.

The fact is, the manga leaves its readers to put together their own version of events. On one side we have the futanari folks, then there are those who prefer Kagari as an actual woman, and finally there's the rest who prefer Kagari to revert back to a man.

Personally, I think the author is leaving it like this for kicks and giggles.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 00:11   Link #1925
Tri-ring

Give them sometime.

If I remember correctly just a day had passed by since Kagari had been winged in the manga perspective so it may take awhile for it to be decided/revealed.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 00:24   Link #1926
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Meh ..

Everytime tri-ring posted I thought new chapter is out and he is teasing everyone :<

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 00:52   Link #1927
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Give them sometime.

If I remember correctly just a day had passed by since Kagari had been winged in the manga perspective so it may take awhile for it to be decided/revealed.
Sigh, only a day... Hopefully its been decided (meaning mangaka knows what she's gonna do) and Im just waiting to find out...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 01:17   Link #1928
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_ronald View Post
I presume that when she is winged she will turn into sekirei #7.
Spoiler for Possible way that Akitsu could be winged:

What happens when an ashikabi with winged sekirei dies, like if Chiho dies then does that mean that Uzume can be winged again, if that happens then Minato has I high Chance of getting her.
Ok if discarded numbers have been winged before I guess there is a chance of re winging. I thought discarded ment they were unable to finish training.

Oy I canz count 1 and 1 makez 3 ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, I don't see how that's truly any different from Direwolf's description, aside the bishi part.

Kagari is/was/whatever going through a sekirei sex change, so tzia_n's description is more apt if you think that he still has the male goods down there: a chick with a dick.

...Which is what a futanari basically is anyway.

Of course, it could be just as really possible that he's just stuck between two sexes... which leads into the debate for what the manga will be infamous for: Is Kagari a man with boobs, or is she a woman with a dong?! Debate at 11!!
And thats it aint it he has a slim female like figure boobs and a dick thats 100% futanari, right there if he was a muscle man(or normal larger male figure type) with boobs not so much.....

As for the rest of it he could grow a snatch with all the stuff going on in the fiction that should be easy enough, though I'd doubt "they'd" shrink and fall off because of it...since what the fun is that...

But really first and formost he is undergoing hormonal changes which can screw with your head and emotions as a result of he hes got bewbs and since Minamoto is not the dominating type I don't think he will change the plumbing unless he just really wants to change and gives in to it.

And yes I am calling him a HE now LOL
when you grow up as male then you are male
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 06:16   Link #1929
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Meh ..

Everytime tri-ring posted I thought new chapter is out and he is teasing everyone :<

What are you going to do without me?
Old 2009-04-01, 07:26   Link #1930
Direwolf18

I was always wondering about the discarded numbers, do they fit in to the 108 Sekirei that Minaka keeps ranting about, like number 1 Miya, or are they in addition to said 108. Maybe a failed attempt to create Sekirei from scratch kinda like cloning? Because the way Homura mentioned them it seems that there is more then one.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 05:11   Link #1931
Tri-ring

Just picked up the latest edition not much to spoil.

Spoiler for Episode 81 (Tormented sky, definition of Happiness):
Old 2009-04-03, 05:47   Link #1932
zibi88

Heh Higa with each chapter makes his death sentence even more bigger... I wodner what he means by "shina is not able to make yukari happy" is he mentioning that Yukari wants her brother or him (Higa) since they are humans......well its obvious that he wants to make Shina his own toy (since its powerfull) and so by telling that Yukari wont be happy with him will make him feel like Akitsu (for good and happiness of his ashikabi he will even leave...) but seriously if Shina will listen to Higas talk I would call him an idiot (since he doesnt know yukari at all...)

Anyway that 3rd stage is kinda boring and slow one.... less energetic.... more drama in previous arc. with the winging there was lots of fun, new sekirei and knowing them.... but after the 3rd stage started it kinda ended and is moveing really slow....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 14:37   Link #1933
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

In all fairness, we only get 2 chapters a month so the story is going to have major slowdowns every so often. The majority of Sekirei have been winged so now the story shifts to another direction anyway. Plus with the situation with Shina and Uzume and there problems with Higa, not to mention Minato still doesn't know about Yukari, I suspect that this particular part of the story will be a bit long.

But to comment on chapter 81, I don't want Higa to die. I want him to be stripped of all his money and power to lose all his sekirei and followers and to be sent screaming into the wilderness beaten and naked never to be heard from again.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 18:27   Link #1934
Tri-ring

I think the author is setting it up for a big show down between Higa and Minato in match four between the two.
Higa may try blackmailing Minato telling him that Yukari is in his possession.

Oh boy if this is true it's going to be good.
I bet Miya will move when she finds out through her magical talking ducky.
Old 2009-04-03, 19:20   Link #1935
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

You never know, Miya could be the final boss

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 06:31   Link #1936
kingston_ronald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
I think the author is setting it up for a big show down between Higa and Minato in match four between the two.
Higa may try blackmailing Minato telling him that Yukari is in his possession.

Oh boy if this is true it's going to be good.
I bet Miya will move when she finds out through her magical talking ducky.
There definitely will be a Higa and Minato show down we might see what Minato is fully capable of then, but before that I think there will be a Ku and a Shiina showdown.

I don't think Miya will make a move if she finds out that Yukari is captive she knows that if she makes any move she will have to face Karasuba and not to mention that is Miya got involved it would be too easy. I think that #8 Yume will help out again in the saving Yukari.

I also think that Takehito Asama is not dead. If he is dead and Minaka is the cause you would think that Miya his wife the most powerful Sekirei would want to take revenge.
Old 2009-04-05, 07:07   Link #1937
zibi88

I think that Takehito is dead but Minaka is not direct couse of that..... like Miya said in previous chapters....she loves Takehito soo much that she left the squad and wanted to live with Takehito alone.... that kinda coused his death maybe from hands of those who wanted the technology (since he was one of the head scientiest)........well but Minaka was kinda responsible for that too... like Sea refered to him in that 1st match of 3rd stage.... he let Takehito to die....

Well Miya after Homuras disapperance was ready to kill Minaka (she had her fightign and killer intent eyes) but Matsu stopped her becouse Miya would destroy most of the city and that is somethign taht Takehito didnt want....

I wonder if Miya knows that Minato is Minakas kid.... and I wonder if she is ready to save,protect Minato (along with his sekirei) from harm when his life would be in danger........ would she save someone that is related to the person who is kinda responsible for Takehito's death...

Anyway Miya knows that Minato is pure (maybe even too pure :P) that's why she likes to tease him ^^ but it would be a nice plot twist if it turned out that Minato is Takehitos child so Miya would be like a step-aunt for him ^^

I wonder how will Higa blackmail Minato.... I mean for what..... give jinki, let his sekirei turn off his sekirei or he will hurt Yukari.... or give up the fighting (turn out from sekirei plan)......... its obvious he will use Yukari for blackmail but for what..... (what gain)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 08:12   Link #1938
Johnny
Working the bags...

She must know something because she said Minato wasn't good enough to have the girls, i.e Sekirei. Whether that's from her thinking or knowing that Minaka is Minato's father could be it. Or she could detest all Ashikabi as a whole...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 09:04   Link #1939
kingston_ronald

If Higa blackmails Minato and hurt Yukari if he does not comply I am sure he is going to go to his mother Takami Sahashi for help at which point Higa will have to deal with Takami Sahashi the second most powerful person in MBI to deal with and I am sure she is not going to sit around and watch her daughter get injured or killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but it would be a nice plot twist if it turned out that Minato is Takehitos child so Miya would be like a step-aunt for him ^^
That would be an interesting plot twist, but don't you mean Step-Mum since Miya was Takehitos wife. Minato Miya's Step Mum

I think that Miya knows who Minato really is, same goes for Kazehana, but Matsu I think knows something but not to the extent that both Kazehana and Miya know.
Old 2009-04-05, 12:34   Link #1940
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm not quite sure on Minato running off to his mother in such a event, yea sure thats probably best thing to do but I think Minato has got pride in being Yukari's big brother. I'm sure Minato will do whats needed to save her by his own hands.......but then Minato is a smart fellow so somehow getting his demon mother to hunt down Higa could very happen

I still see it as Minato to be the one to save his wee sis and karma befalling Higa(I've been watching way too much My Name Is Earl)

oh and Tsukiumi at chopstick fidget = WIN!

let me sqeal like a little girl KKKYYYYAAAAAAAAA~

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei