AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-01-21, 17:59   Link #21
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

While we are in the subject of Gashapon Wars, has anyone bought the full colour Gashapon set 61 and found the passwords that are suppose to come with them?
I bought a couple of them and along with the gashapon, it includes the insert of the set and a little distrubution/warning sheet.
Here's a scan of the insert and I can't seem to find the password and this should be it since its set 61 and it advertises GW.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...w01smaller.gif
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:18   Link #22
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Cross
Amen, brother! Gashapon Wars is just so addictive! Heh, my favorite moment playing the game was when I had Shinn as an opponent in Capsule Wars mode. I managed to kick Destiny, Force Impulse and Sword Impulse's asses at the same time with a single Acguy on Very Difficult. That'll teach Shinn to try and pick on my lone MS. It's a fun game, but I just wish the stages were bigger though.
As if the Acguy could be beaten by an AU suit. I think you're the one who's picking on the other :/.

And yes, while we are on the subject of Gashapon Wars, is it easy to understand and play?
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 06:40   Link #23
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn13
While we are in the subject of Gashapon Wars, has anyone bought the full colour Gashapon set 61 and found the passwords that are suppose to come with them?
I bought a couple of them and along with the gashapon, it includes the insert of the set and a little distrubution/warning sheet.
Here's a scan of the insert and I can't seem to find the password and this should be it since its set 61 and it advertises GW.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...w01smaller.gif
The passwords are actually on the Gashapon MS themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
srbAs if the Acguy could be beaten by an AU suit. I think you're the one who's picking on the other :/.

And yes, while we are on the subject of Gashapon Wars, is it easy to understand and play?
Hey now, my Acguy was just taking a small swim while acquiring territory. Not my fault Shinn's jealous of how awesome the cute little guy is. Kekeke. . .

As for the game itself, YES! The main menus actually has English below the Japanese in it, so you won't get lost. The kanji in the game also have furigana over them. The Scenario (actually, it's a 14 mission-long tutorial) mode you have to play before you actually unlock the meat of the game teaches you the basics, and it has enough visual cues for anyone who can't read Japanese to learn how to play. By the end of the tutorial any player can go through the game easily. The Capsule Box option isn't too hard to figure out either.

Controls aren't hard to figure out. B is a projectile attack, X is Melee, A is the Shield Dash. Holding B or X will also release an alternate attack (for example, Perfect Gundam will fire off a shell from its shoulder cannon instead of using its double-barrel beam cannons if you hold B). Some weapons can't be used unless you get the glowing green orb power-up (Nu and Strke Freedom can't use their remote weapons unless you get the power-up, for example). The R button's use varies; it can be an alternate weapon, like vulcans, or can trigger the transformation of variable MS like the Zeta.

Gameplay is similar to Custom Robo (not surprising; if I recall, the Custom Robo guys co-developed this). An overhead view (there are some ground view battles in Fighting of 100 mode, though; in this case you can use the Z-button to lock on a target) of the battlefield with up to 6 MS or MA going at it.

The only problem I see with playing the game is figuring out what you have to do in Mission 84 in the Fighting of 100 mode (it's a quiz; you need to kill the correct MS that they give hints for), but you can just figure it out by trial and error. I'd say this game is much, much easier to play and understand than G-Gen DS (the last SD Gundam game I played). I'd encourage anyone to get it.
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote