AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 12:25   Link #1461
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Kurusu NOTHING is known about Saten nor Blades power, they only present more mystery along the way, so first see where the manga goes then well see were the manga and the anime are the same. ok? You cant just say things about Saten when nothing about him is known in the manga...thats just you making things up.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:28   Link #1462
Sekirei07

Only time will tell
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:29   Link #1463
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Kurusu NOTHING is known about Saten nor Blades power, they only present more mystery along the way, so first see where the manga goes then well see were the manga and the anime are the same. ok? You cant just say things about Saten when nothing about him is known in the manga...thats just you making things up.
Fine, but this...

Quote:
In the manga he also helps out Eve in the 2v2 SatenVsEve BladeVsAruka.
No, there's no dual loyalty, he let Eve save Cruz because he knew she's the only one in the group with healing abilities and also the only one who could bring him back to life.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:31   Link #1464
Sekirei07

Saten just seems to following his own Agenda and is using those around him that best help him accomplish that goal. Since being under Arclight gives him more freedom to do what he wants
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:35   Link #1465
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Saten just seems to following his own Agenda and is using those around him that best help him accomplish that goal. Since being under Arclight gives him more freedom to do what he wants
This. He insn't the Needless Satan for nothing...

And call me stubborn if you want, but I know the main and only reason why Saten did all he did in Third Shelter: Cruz.

Maybe giving Saten a Zero has been a really stupid decision by the anime staff, but him being the final villian, I don't know but I can see this being a possibility. I mean... In the bible, Christ had a confrontation against Satan. Considering Christ in Needless is Cruz and Satan is Saten... it's possible.

By the way, isn't the council named 666?

Isn't that Satan's code number?

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-27 at 13:03.
Old 2009-11-27, 13:17   Link #1466
Ca12nag3

Who said hes the final vilain you realy go ahead to much. Just think before you typ. Still 2 episodes and im 100% sure Arclight will be there in the final episode. Youll see.
His name is Saten. i dont give a nickle for Saten Satan. You add your own letters in place of others. Cruz stands for Cross btw (granted its the symbol of Christ) And realy do your homework if you look at these things.
666 is the nr of the beast in sociaty surrounding biblical context tho its never confirmed in the bible itself. many names and events come with the nr 666.
Old 2009-11-27, 13:31   Link #1467
Homura7

According with the books of the Genesis, Lucifer and Satan are portrayed as two evil beings with different agendas. Sounds familiar?

Also, Satan is portrayed as a demon who murdered from the beggining and as a liar. Saten indeed is a liar. Such lies as:

-Arclight: Did you find the priest?
-Saten: ...Not yet.

-Eve: Why are you holding back?
-Because... I've fell in love with you.

And Lucifer is of course portrayed as the demon who always wanted to surpass god himself, basically the words Arclight has been speaking many times.

But don't forget this is Needless, and the author adapats the elements, backgrounds and other fragments from the bible as he pleases.

Though it's to be noted how much in common both Arclight and Saten have.
Old 2009-11-27, 13:32   Link #1468
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Saten= Japanese pronunciation of Satan...

and at this point, it's still up in the air to who is the final villain. The last two episodes will confirm who'll be the final boss, though I have known series to leave it until the very last episode. But even though it'll be different from the manga, as long as they give Cruz the godlike powers we've been speculating he may have (or at least something close to it), then I'm not going to complain... too much

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:37   Link #1469
Avvesione

I'm wondering what the anime will do in the next few episodes. Since the title of 23 is Saten, it'll probably focus on how he became who he is and his background with probably some stuff on Eve and her background. Plus it seems like there's some fighting with PGS, most significantly Setsuna.

That leaves one episode left (24) which could be more fighting between everyone and Saten/Cruz awakening as something (which would be shitty since it'd only be one episode left)/Arclight coming back and eating (yeah, I know everything that happened to him but it's still possible since he's Arclight and has most of the 2nd's remains)/some random tangent MADHOUSE decides that leaves us questioning more stuff. Or it could be some combination of anything. Guess we have 2 more weeks to find out.

Btw, does anyone have an idea for what Saten's agenda might be? Helping the group twice in the Third Shelter and withholding information from Arclight. Also him going easy on Eve and allowing her to save Cruz. (Also noticed that when Blade was finishing off PGS, Saten saved Setsuna and not Mio or Kuchinashi... and we all know who Setsuna kinda resembles... =P
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:40   Link #1470
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Saten= Japanese pronunciation of Satan...

and at this point, it's still up in the air to who is the final villain. The last two episodes will confirm who'll be the final boss, though I have known series to leave it until the very last episode. But even though it'll be different from the manga, as long as they give Cruz the godlike powers we've been speculating he may have (or at least something close to it), then I'm not going to complain... too much
Cruz unleashing all the powers in the last anime episode. Yeah, as long as they don't give him that joke of light fragment that came with the rumors, I'm fine too...
Old 2009-11-27, 13:42   Link #1471
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Who knows later on that anime story will be an insert on the next Needless Zero manga or the main story, but in a different location where Saten reveals his secrets and agenda.

The author will surprise us again next chapter.
Old 2009-11-27, 13:51   Link #1472
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Who knows later on that anime story will be an insert on the next Needless Zero manga or the main story, but in a different location where Saten reveals his secrets and agenda.

The author will surprise us again next chapter.
I agree, Needless always delivers

From the very beggining I knew a character like Saten couldn't be just a former scientist and Gido's friend. We are talking about the Satan of Needless, who have his own agenda, and the most misteryous villain, even more than Arclight himself.

By the way, I found who is Uten in the bible: Beelzebub. He's part of the satanic triumvirate (three man) along Satan and Lucifer.
Old 2009-11-27, 13:56   Link #1473
shadowii

^
lets just wait and see kurusu
but i am intrested how does Uten connect to belzebub
Eve's hair is dark blue
little intresting tidbit all the main badguys have blue on their clothing in the manga even uten
http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/8/00-cover/
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:58   Link #1474
Homura7

^ Yeah, the satanic triumvirate is portrayed in any book about religion, so I think it's true.

But again what's the point of using biblical references when we know the author adapts each one as he pleases...
Old 2009-11-27, 14:11   Link #1475
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
little intresting tidbit all the main badguys have blue on their clothing in the manga even uten
Wow, you're right. You do have a pretty good eye for noticing that. Where is the blue on Saten tho?

Edit: Nvm, his cape. Forgot it was over in Volume 6 where he's first colored.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 14:14   Link #1476
Homura7

Beelzebub is known as the "King of Flies". Former Uten had nothing related to that, so who knows, maybe the one who becomes the new Uten will have a fragment with the power to create satanic insects and manipulate them at will among other ways...?
Old 2009-11-27, 17:13   Link #1477
dukemon

Wink

well this is a good opportunity to cross, and mio q esten explocion together when it happens I think the satin q Defeat all and remove the super dero dero q implanted ava putting extremely weak when Arclight in aparesca q estubo showed himself so people eating q passed by the satin and atk to be with all his power and disk eva serca of the cross and sees as disappearing before his eyes and my q is at your side to protect the other prosiblemente Desider esten beside ruki in q is protecting the explocion building next to setsuna and possibly other hedge and Solve are helping in the anime is good progress but the satin Revelion everyone knew something q q hiva happen but good to add a zero to q I almost like the story will only q Episodes give you more time with my q estubo about 12 episodes and 12 more by the time this girl at the academy q filled some spaces were missing and perhaps adding new ones manga 0 One and two in a cross in memory of this season put several q dias mas of the step in the anime to explain the long-haired cross
dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 17:20   Link #1478
Ca12nag3

K well if everyone keeps up fantasizing about absolutely nothing ill just call it.

Saten and the PGS & Blade will fight in ep 23, at the end of 23/begin of 24 Arclight will be back consuming the needless and regular humans around there. They all attack Arclight and then the blast will come. End of this season.

So ill prolly not respond untill after 23/spoilers 24 And then you can see if im right or wrong ^^.

Btw my version of events would lead to were the manga is at ch51.
Old 2009-11-27, 17:28   Link #1479
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I agree, Needless always delivers

From the very beggining I knew a character like Saten couldn't be just a former scientist and Gido's friend. We are talking about the Satan of Needless, who have his own agenda, and the most misteryous villain, even more than Arclight himself.

By the way, I found who is Uten in the bible: Beelzebub. He's part of the satanic triumvirate (three man) along Satan and Lucifer.
Forgive me if i am wrong but I don't think Beelzebub is in the bible.

And I don't think uten is Beelzebub but the beast who makes "miracles" of the book of Revelations

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 17:33   Link #1480
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Forgive me if i am wrong but I don't think Beelzebub is in the bible.

And I don't think uten is Beelzebub but the beast who makes "miracles" of the book of Revelations
I don't mean the former but the one who is gonna become the new Uten.

The reference is not located in the bible, it's in the books of the Genesis. Interesting detail, Lucifer (Arclight) and Satan (Saten) are in that same group.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-27 at 17:49.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen