AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-29, 14:06   Link #1
LevelSeven

Destroy and Revolution (Mori Kouji)

I didnt find this Manga here so i thought i should create a threat, i found it today and i think it is interesting enough to recommend it to others

A copy-ed synopsis from another website
Quote:
What happens when a person with supernatural powers, meets person with great terrorism idea? Find out yourself.

This is a horror story in which the protagonist, Makoto, appears to be a normal kid and live a happy life, although in reality it is fed by anger and hatred. What is their secret then?

From Baka-Updates:
Makoto is a quiet, unobtrusive boy with passable looks and average grades. The last thing he expects is to be noticed by Yuuki - a model student who is as popular as he is notorious for his brilliance, his looks...and his uncanny knack for always having his way with everyone.

Thus begins the fateful partnership between a nondescript high-school student with budding supernatural powers and an intelligent, charming young terrorist-in-the-making.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 14:53   Link #2
LG-MAX 2.o

the same author of Holyland (one of my favorite manga) but in my view, it's not as well written as the first, and the author's design gave a regressed, but the theme is interesting.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 04:26   Link #3
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
the same author of Holyland (one of my favorite manga) but in my view, it's not as well written as the first, and the author's design gave a regressed, but the theme is interesting.
i dont think the art got worse, i mean i cant see any real change :/
but,yeah, the theme is rather interesting right ?
the superpowered taking over the world
Old 2015-11-29, 11:42   Link #4
LevelSeven

chapter 61:

lol, MC became a "monster" haha
and the "messengers" of yuuki are not really intelligent, if they fail they will be killed in a split second, actually i hope this will happen, MC needs to detroy that psycho-punk and show the others that he could wipe them out whenever he wants
lets see how it will turn out, im actually rather curious for the next few chapters

PS: the translator really has a point, if the author uses this actions of a few people to set the MC against yuuki than it is a rather boring way, but i hope it will be different

PSS: half of MCs body is in hyperspace, does this mean he could survive deadly wounds via "body recreation" after teleporting himself? (this would make him to a even bigger monster XD)
Old 2016-05-02, 03:51   Link #5
LevelSeven

ch.63 finally translated

and wow, this is one hell of a overkill,
i like how immensely OP the MC is, as if some stabbing could kill him XD

and how he is now about to destroy the people who dared to assasinate him >_> they are doomed

plus, it seems like my theory with self-regeneration is correct, the moment he went into oneness his wounds healed
Old 2016-10-05, 04:37   Link #6
LevelSeven

ch68

anyone remembering the feeling of "i want to SO much punch you into the face into his face right now" while they saw mirai nikkis MC being a gutless a-hole?

yeah, the MC of this story is of such a species but *9000, he doesnt even need to risk anything, KILL YUKI!! goddamned he has so little guts that it needs to be measured in the negative scale

and yes, if you didnt already realize it, this is a rant post about the current 68 chapters,
Spoiler for raaaaanting:

and now, everyone, PLEASE read this manga, i want to hear other peoples thoughts about this story, i REALLY want to hear rants or praises,
ok, despite all the anger there is ONE thing i must praise in this story:

The MC is not using speeches to sway his enemys EVEN ONCE!!! actually he has the "easy to influence mindset" which usually the insane villian gets (obito >_>) but in his case it changes to the opinion of whoever he is talking to

thanks for the translators, great sidenotes, i laugh a lot, (even if it wasnt that funny in ch68), and i can have my monthly dosis of idiot-MC thanks to you guys (i need that after having competent/useful MCs like in world trigger, BNHA, jojo, black clover, red sprite, nnt, magi etc etc)