AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-10, 19:00   Link #21961
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

If nobody translates the Arifureta Zero this year~ then I am going to be super bummed~ it's either on par or greater than the original series~! I can't tell by how much exactly because I can't read Japanese~ But judging from the scenes I am seeing in the raw version it must be really good~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-10, 21:50   Link #21962
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
There's already a Manga adaptation of Zero, right? Maybe joako was talking about it?
yes!, i was talking about the manga, the translated version of the LN comes out tomorrow by the way
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-14, 10:29   Link #21963
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Is there any updates today~? If so please then share us a summary~!
Old 2018-04-14, 12:57   Link #21964
holybell84

"I am Claudia-sama's Knight. I am Claudia-sama's Knight. Amen"

And the Sailor Moon pose lol
Old 2018-04-14, 21:58   Link #21965
bakapervert
A pervert

I guess now we know just what is possessing Myuu's demon ranger.
Old 2018-04-15, 19:11   Link #21966
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
What~?! In what part was that mentioned~?!?! or is it just in the author notes~?
Old 2018-04-15, 20:46   Link #21967
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
What~?! In what part was that mentioned~?!?! or is it just in the author notes~?
From the latest chapter, it was hinted~
Old 2018-04-15, 21:20   Link #21968
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Primordial beasts, youkai, Cthulhu gods, the seven kings of Hell, there's nothing in existence that Myuu is unable to charm. If it were revealed to be a genuine superpower she possessed, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

I guess if the demon rangers really have the kings' souls inhabiting their bodies, that means there's a chance the apostles actually ended up becoming Hajime's spider golems.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 02:59   Link #21969
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Demon king-sama with his army of spider evolving should happen soon I guess~? Would be cool if this is the thing that made them lose contact because demon king-sama is dealing with his army that suddenly became classified as a living being making them unable to be stored in the storage warehouse in the ring~! An army of violent spider girls~! Attack~!!!
Old 2018-04-16, 06:01   Link #21970
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Primordial beasts, youkai, Cthulhu gods, the seven kings of Hell, there's nothing in existence that Myuu is unable to charm. If it were revealed to be a genuine superpower she possessed, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

I guess if the demon rangers really have the kings' souls inhabiting their bodies, that means there's a chance the apostles actually ended up becoming Hajime's spider golems.
make me wonder how the fuck the slave trader even captured myuu in the first place..
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 06:16   Link #21971
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
make me wonder how the fuck the slave trader even captured myuu in the first place..
maybe her power only awakened after meeting Hajime :v
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 06:43   Link #21972
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Link connection~? Awesome~! If by some chance that something happened and made Myuu-chan mad~ then maybe powers will be full blown operational~?
Old 2018-04-16, 07:16   Link #21973
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Myuu constantly getting kidnapped(4 times in the series thus far) could also be a biproduct of that ability.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 07:36   Link #21974
Triok123

I think the Myuu existence got to be one of the biggest mystery in the serie, her weird attraction toward hardcore shit, and her uncanny similarity to Hajime even they are not related...JUST WHO IS MYUU ,LET'S FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRA...wrong show
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 08:29   Link #21975
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I think the Myuu existence got to be one of the biggest mystery in the serie, her weird attraction toward hardcore shit, and her uncanny similarity to Hajime even they are not related...JUST WHO IS MYUU ,LET'S FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRA...wrong show
You forget an important point: Miyu not only attracts harcore shits, but she also TAME/befriend them, that is the scariest point
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-04-16, 08:51   Link #21976
bakapervert
A pervert

^Cthulhu, Youkai, demon kings? Those are small fries. Her first actual accomplishment was actually taming Hajime when he was still quiet fresh from getting out of Abyss. Compared to that, the rest are easy as pie.
Old 2018-04-16, 09:06   Link #21977
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
^Cthulhu, Youkai, demon kings? Those are small fries. Her first actual accomplishment was actually taming Hajime when he was still quiet fresh from getting out of Abyss. Compared to that, the rest are easy as pie.
or when Hajime went berserk after Ehito took over Yue's body
Old 2018-04-21, 05:32   Link #21978
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Is there any updates today~?
Old 2018-04-21, 08:01   Link #21979
EvI

Yeah new chapter up, and... Endo "trying to commiting suicide" by provoking(going against) Yue-sama plan was too much hella fun, almost broke down laughing here seeing everyone reactions...

Also, Claudia fourth member of Endo's harem confirmed, poor Emily (and poor Endo when he goes back home )
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 08:18   Link #21980
Nazotoria maid x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Yeah new chapter up, and... Endo "trying to commiting suicide" by provoking(going against) Yue-sama plan was too much hella fun, almost broke down laughing here seeing everyone reactions...

Also, Claudia fourth member of Endo's harem confirmed, poor Emily (and poor Endo when he goes back home )
R.I.P abbysgate, Omae ii yatsu deshita
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel