AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-05, 01:48   Link #101
Kouji
StrykerX

Oh, like that Murdock guy? Cuz he transmutated himself into a chimera if you remember. ^_^;

A super human alchemist (with Scar, Ed & Al's magical abilities). Also an alchemist that could change grass into clothes, shoes etc...
Old 2004-04-05, 04:09   Link #102
Mephista
Kemono no Renkinjutsushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Oh, like that Murdock guy? Cuz he transmutated himself into a chimera if you remember. ^_^;
Murdock? o.o I don't remember that name... Did i forget, or am i missing something?

Quote:
..Also an alchemist that could change grass into clothes, shoes etc...
Actually, i always thought transmuting clothing and such wouldn't be too hard, seeing as ed has to do it every time he rips his clothes off to show off his shiny metal limbs... a habit i really don't mind, but they don't even mention it, so it must not be that big a deal to mend stuff. That or the anime people are lazy and expect us to assume he gets a new coat and stuff every time. ^_^ I've lost count of how many shirts scar's gone through already...

And self-transmuting would be far from without drawbacks. Just think of how painful each transformation would be, the long-term health effects, the toll it would take on someone's personality and sanity, staying in an in-between state of neither beast nor human... I imagine there would be enhanced regenerative abilities for someone who manipulates their own tissues, but forced healing would probably scar like hell, so they'd be covered with ugly scars all over. Such a character would probably need constant medical attention to stay in optimal fighting condition, but likely wouldn't take such good care of themselves anyway like some other young and reckless characters we know...
Old 2004-04-05, 13:43   Link #103
Dragonfly
Soul of an Angel

Send a message via AIM to Dragonfly Send a message via MSN to Dragonfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermonk
If I commanded anitmatter, I could liquidate you from an indefinite amount of miles away (depends on how powerful my alchemy would be, if I could create a 1/4 gram drop I could liquidate a 1/2 mile radius. ).
Hmm, that would require you to do that without making a transmutation circle, cuz how would you be able to make one ON antimatter
or am I wrong?
Old 2004-04-05, 23:59   Link #104
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephista
Murdock? o.o I don't remember that name... Did i forget, or am i missing something?
Oh, gomen. I meant to say Tim Marco. But in reply to the previous person's reply. Yeah, Marco indeed transmutated himself into a chimera. *think it was in ep 23 or 24 *
Old 2004-04-06, 06:55   Link #105
Night

i would be a material alchemist.

and i would be able to make money $$$$

money buys everything

sure you can't buy love but you can always rent it.

you guys can keep your fire and other lightning ones because with enough money, i can do anything :P
Old 2004-04-08, 04:31   Link #106
Mephista
Kemono no Renkinjutsushi

Quote:
Oh, gomen. I meant to say Tim Marco. But in reply to the previous person's reply. Yeah, Marco indeed transmutated himself into a chimera. *think it was in ep 23 or 24 *
Oh, you mean shou tucker? (Dunno why i remembered, even if it was a completely different name...) I don't think he did that to himself... for one thing, didn't he get shot? I have a feeling someone much more powerful did that to him, like the lab 5 people or whoever made the homunculi. To fix someone after that would be amazing; he even retained his mind, or what's left of it. Though it looks like a really inconvenient form... it'd be better if someone could take the process a step further and create the ideal fighter from an embryo or something. But yeah, that's the basic idea, a hybrid with human consciousness.
Old 2004-04-08, 06:53   Link #107
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly
Hmm, that would require you to do that without making a transmutation circle, cuz how would you be able to make one ON antimatter
or am I wrong?
Well, since antimatter is the opposite of matter, I could just use the matter around me to create the antimatter. Proportional amount.
Old 2004-04-08, 08:40   Link #108
large
Zasugee(sasuke) sucks

I would be flame alchemist or clone alchemist. If I could be clone alchemist i would clone noodle girl from naruto
Old 2004-04-08, 09:15   Link #109
Palani
///_^

I would so be Motemote no Renkinjutsushi (Sexy Alchemist). I would then turn the clothes of all females into Miniskirts. (Or would that make me more a Pervert Alchemist)
Old 2004-04-08, 09:34   Link #110
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Perhaps a Sound Alchemist.

Able to take the molectular vibration of an object, and tramsmute it into something a thousand tmes more powerful and focus the sound blast towards an enemy.

*resists urge to make Naruto comment, wait.. He already has! %$#%$$#@!%#*
Old 2004-04-08, 21:34   Link #111
KageSennin
Shadow Master

Send a message via AIM to KageSennin
Wow...wide variety of ideas we got here. I would be a:
1)Ninja Alchemist(nuff said)
2)Organic Alchemist(make ppls organs swell and burst and stuff)
3)Shadow Alchemist(cuz shadows are cool : ) )
4)Liquid Alchemist(cuz you could do stuff with liquids)
5)Air Alchemist(cuz you could manipulate the air so you could fly!)
6)Anime Alchemist(make awesome animes out of your ordinary parlor chair! lol)
...and, thats all i can think of right now...
Old 2004-04-08, 21:46   Link #112
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
omg... the extent that this thread has gotten to... lol... are you guys sure that these alchemic reactions are at all possible? So funny.... But I'll still stick with lightning you guys... and maybe call myself spaky alchemist
Closed Thread