Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 15:25   Link #2961
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
Alright time for Haruto to mive on from Eba and get his shit together. He is not ready for a relatioship with anyone right now or in the near future. He should just focus on school and future at the moment. This will prolly help him grow stronger. I just hope he doesn't chase after Eba. Eventually we all know Eba will try to get back into his, and I hope he remembers this experience so that he will fall in the same trap.
But then we wouldn't have any romance at all .
I know it would be realistic for him to be fed up with girls for a while but tis is not real life, the story is supposed to be interesting at all times but if you take the romance part away, what's left?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 15:25   Link #2962
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

Spoiler for ch87:

She was as direct as she possibly could be, and yet, it's STILL just her fault and not Haruto's? What the hell do you want her to do? Take him to court and ask for a restraining order?

Haruto brought it upon himself. Not Eba, Haruto. Accept it.
Iv stayed out of this a bit since it was getting rather heated and it seemed we were all going in circles but this is one i could not ignore.

Wrong there is much more to this scene then just repeating her words. Try posting a shot of the chapters scene 99% of readers cried fowl the min they read it. When you are honest with someone you dont need to look away from them. If you are absolute in your decisions you dont need to look down at the ground while according to you being direct. That was not direct that was an excuse because for whatever reasons she has she can not tell Haruto the truth. When you are sure in decisions, have nothing to hide and are confident in what you saying you should be able to walk away with pride not runaway like someone just set you on fire.

I will be the first to say Haruto is ruled by his emotions but who is not at that age and hes very naive. Im not sure how you classify fault the only thing the guy is really guilty of his following his heart which took him to Tokyo to find out if the person who cares for is really ok. I always thought he made a rash decision but he MADE a decision it took guts to do what he did. I fail to see how Haruto is at fault for whatever secret Eba is hiding. I am not a fan of Eba because of how irresponsible she is. This girl does not think about the consequences of her actions and in the process she may think she is protecting Haruto but shes actually hurting him instead. Thats not to say shes not a good a person just an ignorant one.

So no its not as black and white as you made it out to be. That scene had so much more in it than just the words that were spoken. Her movements, her posture, eye moment were all telling a different story than what she was selling Haruto and the reason she ran was because the longer she stood there in front of Haruto the bigger risk of her breaking down in front of him.

Does Haruto need to get over it, yes i do think he needs to start to try to move on. Is whatever happened his fault, I fail to see how unless you site specific references to show how this situation is his fault. Eba is holding all the card and she refuses to show her hand so until we get more info we are not sure who is to blame.
Old 2010-05-11, 15:28   Link #2963
moeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Spoiler for 89:

Now waiting to have explanation from Eba and hoping that will come fast.
Kazuma is a good guy, and none of this is his fault. I prolly do the same thing if I was in Haruto's situation, but I will never forgive Eba for how she treated Haruto no matter what the circumstances were. If she wanted to break up with Haruto, then she should have done it like she did in ch. 87. I agree with everybody that these are 16-17 year olds who think about knowing love, but this is blantantly kicking a man in the balls.

When Haruto hurt Nanami's feelings, it broke my heart. But at least Haruto was honest with her and never purposely toyed with her heart. What Eba is doing right now is 100x worse, than all of the things Haruto ever did to anybody.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 19:15   Link #2964
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

It looks like Eba is just fucking around, but she is playing a very dangerous game here(If she is indeed pretending to be Kazuma's girl to make him feel better)

When this all comes down, the one who will get hurt the most is Kazuma.... You a horrible illness, don't have long to live and it turns out your 'girlfriend' never really loved you. Or 'loved' you because you were a sick person. or something like that..

Oh man, I hope I'm wrong, that would be a horrible thing to do. And a cool dude like Kazuma doesn't deserve it.

And Haruto can do two thinks now, become emo and cut himself or be all gangsta and make a rap about them bitches be'n all whores.
Old 2010-05-11, 20:59   Link #2965
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
It looks like Eba is just fucking around, but she is playing a very dangerous game here(If she is indeed pretending to be Kazuma's girl to make him feel better)

When this all comes down, the one who will get hurt the most is Kazuma.... You a horrible illness, don't have long to live and it turns out your 'girlfriend' never really loved you. Or 'loved' you because you were a sick person. or something like that..

Oh man, I hope I'm wrong, that would be a horrible thing to do. And a cool dude like Kazuma doesn't deserve it.

And Haruto can do two thinks now, become emo and cut himself or be all gangsta and make a rap about them bitches be'n all whores.
she also could have been trying to use Kazama to try and get over Haruto. but if this is the case its a pretty whorish move on her part. im still hoping that Eba can somehow redeem herself
Old 2010-05-11, 22:01   Link #2966
moeman

Personally the whole Eba and Haruto saga needs to be put on the back burner after the latest developments. Haruto was always saving Eba. Now he needs to save himself. Stop being a sad excuse for a man and grow a pair. I really don't want him to chase after Eba. That would be pathetic.

After a moment or two, he will be ready for romance hopefully with Nanami or his former co-worker. The problem is he serious about another woman. Poof here comes Eba again. Hopefully he learns the lesson once bitten, twice shy.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 22:01   Link #2967
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Im still ??? Kazama is eba Boyfriend? If so why he keeps on asking Haurto to go out and pick up chicks with him? Or is Kazama hoping He just find another girl to get over Eba?
Old 2010-05-11, 23:13   Link #2968
ZeKeR
Superbad

this is just.... wrong.... THE HELL?! denial?! doesnt she realize that she is continually hurting haruto with her actions?!

now its like yuzuki is just leading haruto to a wild goose chase.....

but i cant say i despise eba.... yet... unless she gives a damn explanation of what she's doing and why.... because i cant damn follow her anymore.... its like her movements are only the bright side of the moon WHICH we can see.... but on the dark side of it there is something going on......
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 00:01   Link #2969
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
this is just.... wrong.... THE HELL?! denial?! doesnt she realize that she is continually hurting haruto with her actions?!

now its like yuzuki is just leading haruto to a wild goose chase.....

but i cant say i despise eba.... yet... unless she gives a damn explanation of what she's doing and why.... because i cant damn follow her anymore.... its like her movements are only the bright side of the moon WHICH we can see.... but on the dark side of it there is something going on......
Spoiler for 89:
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 00:03   Link #2970
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Im still ??? Kazama is eba Boyfriend? If so why he keeps on asking Haurto to go out and pick up chicks with him? Or is Kazama hoping He just find another girl to get over Eba?

He isnt gooing there to try and pick chicks for himself, he knows alot of girls and is popular with them, and wants to introduce Haruto to girls to make him move on. That doesnt mean Kazama is playing around. That,s just how popular guys are and he specifically acknowledged he has a girlfriend and not girlfriends
Old 2010-05-12, 01:27   Link #2971
RyanAs

I just hope there is a good reason to all of this and the series resolves on a happy ending :3 For some reason I just feel for haruto and his situation :<
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 01:39   Link #2972
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
I just hope there is a good reason to all of this and the series resolves on a happy ending :3 For some reason I just feel for haruto and his situation :<
I'm beginning to wonder if Yuzuki thinks Kazama might die if she leaves him alone. Haruto would just have all her attention if he was around her constantly which is why she was avoiding him.
Old 2010-05-12, 02:34   Link #2973
ZeKeR
Superbad

Remember.... its SEO KOUJI we are talking about here... this manga..... MIGHT have death as part of uber drama.... check his previous works..... to get my meaning
Old 2010-05-12, 02:36   Link #2974
RyanAs

Quote:
Remember.... its SEO KOUJI we are talking about here... this manga..... MIGHT have death as part of uber drama.... check his previous works..... to get my meaning
Can you name some of his previous works please? This is first time I heard of seo keigu :<
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 02:45   Link #2975
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
Can you name some of his previous works please? This is first time I heard of seo keigu :<
Suzuka, Cross Over, Princess Lucia, Love Plus Rinko Days
Old 2010-05-12, 06:21   Link #2976
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Suzuka, Cross Over, Princess Lucia, Love Plus Rinko Days
most tragic are half and half, and love letter........ im telling you.... better prepare some tissues for these
Old 2010-05-12, 06:36   Link #2977
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
most tragic are half and half, and love letter........ im telling you.... better prepare some tissues for these
It's hard to get emotional over KNIM, though, when you just stop caring about any of the characters.
Old 2010-05-12, 08:07   Link #2978
Dark Mage

yeah Half & Half and Love - Letter both almost made me cry, great mangas both of them. Although Love Letter wassnt actually Seo Kuji's
Old 2010-05-12, 08:14   Link #2979
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
yeah Half & Half and Love - Letter both almost made me cry, great mangas both of them. Although Love Letter wassnt actually Seo Kuji's
What do you mean? Love Letter was done by Seo Kouji, both story and art.
Old 2010-05-12, 08:40   Link #2980
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
What do you mean? Love Letter was done by Seo Kouji, both story and art.

and how i wanted to cry so hard when reading his emo manga.....

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life