Love Yuui
Creator Divine

Send a message via AIM to Love Yuui
X-Men 3: There's Good News... And Bad News

X-Men, X-Men, saves the day, saves the day
---

Any card...

---
Ok, let's start with what I think is good news (although it's only fair that I should point out there are people out there who disagree with me... fair enough). There are more still pics from X-Men 3 being released, and personally I think they all look really good. The good folks over at Dark Horizons have a whole load of them you can see.

I'm also really warming up more and more to the look of both Juggernaut (Vinne Jones) and Beast (Kelsey Grammer). I think they both look great.

Now on the bad side of the news, the word is roaring around that Brett Ratner is being harshly rushed and under financed with this project. The studio made the decision that come hell or high water X-Men 3 MUST MUST MUST be released BEFORE Superman Returns (I can understand why). The result is that Ratner doesn't have the time to fix some things he wanted to fix, nor does he have the money to do so.

Yikes! Well... here's hoping he can pull it off. I'm nervous about the X-Men again.

---

Well, while the source of this news is rather anonymous, if it is indeed factual, then I will be very interested to see how Ratner handles the situation. Who knows, perhaps he'll do us good?

Or crash and burn.
Love Yuui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 13:56   Link #2
guyverfanboy

I can't wait to see X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

I can understand that Fox wants it out before Superman Returns. Lets hope that anything that needs to be fixed, will be fixed for the dvd release.
guyverfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-06, 22:49   Link #3
Lebron
I hear voices

New X3: Last Stand Trailer

just aired on fox tonite..

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox/x...tand_h640w.mov

have to say im looking forward to it, but since its the last one thier making i know some ppl are gona die
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-06, 23:22   Link #4
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
`How come there is no Gambit?

Three movies and not one Gambit...
________
HONDA

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:10.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 10:54   Link #5
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

If you're checking out X-Men: The Last Stand this weekend, you might want to read this:
Quote:
May 22, 2006 - You're planning to see X-Men: The Last Stand this weekend, right? We expect most of you are. That being the case, apart from our regular reporting on the movie, IGN FilmForce now asks you to do one important thing. If you're an X-Men fan, you'll regret it if you don't! At the theater this weekend, when the credits roll, when the audiences begins to filter out of the exits... keep your seat. And then, perhaps, share this little secret with a few of your friends: the movie isn't over.

We don't want to spoil anything for you, but we want you to know that the scene that follows isn't your typical post-credits tack-on. It's a coda for one of the main characters. The scene is maybe 30 seconds in length, but it's enough. And it will surely be one of the more talked moments in the fan community.

Think you know what this scene is? Guess all you want, but chances are that you won't see it coming.

(read more...)
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 11:22   Link #6
Gryff
England ~_~

Whats a coda?
Gryff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 11:31   Link #7
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff
Whats a coda?
It's a really bad Led Zeppelin album. Actually, this is the dictionary definition:

------8<-----------

coda

One entry found for coda.
Main Entry: co•da
Pronunciation: 'kO-d&
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian, literally, tail, from Latin cauda

1 a : a concluding musical section that is formally distinct from the main structure b : a concluding part of a literary or dramatic work

2 : something that serves to round out, conclude, or summarize yet has its own interest

------8<-----------

#2 is more applicable here. It's used to round out a story. An addendum of sorts.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 11:37   Link #8
lavielove

Hopefully Anna still looking good and hot in Rouge outfit like the last time.That's gonna be a wild ride. I booked the seats for two already =D =X

police: Drop yr weapon!
Logan: I can't!

=D
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 11:59   Link #9
reflection
gyabo!~

Send a message via MSN to reflection
I'm interested in seeing our Lion's Gate Bridge get demolished! (Note: the Last Stand is shot in BC, Canada) As for the cast, Kelsey Grammer looks awesome for the Beast but I can't say the same about how Vinne Jones voices the Juggernaut. =/

And more Colossus, yay!
Old 2006-05-23, 12:04   Link #10
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I have purchased since yesterday tickets for myself and four of my buddies to watch X-MEN 3.

It's going to premier in my country on Thursday.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 19:21   Link #11
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

This Friday, at the theaters, in the X-Men showing room, and when Juggernaut first makes his appearance, I'm gonna shout out "IT's THE JUGGERNAUT BIETCH" and see how many reactions I get...
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 21:52   Link #12
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
`How come there is no Gambit?

Three movies and not one Gambit...
That is unbelievable! Gambit is sooooooo cool and he's from my hometown of New Orleans ...I guess he would be looked at as a pedo or something since I don't think Rouge is old enuff yet in this version ...I mean Gambit without being a love interest for Rouge doesn't really make much sense ...
Old 2006-05-24, 00:42   Link #13
evil-samurai

They could make Gambit younger like they did with some of the other characters ^^;

I dont like the look of Juggernaut that much >.> and the job on Beast looks alright, he could of been a little better I think considering what they did with nightcrawler in the last movie. But watching the movie he might come across good, but I'd find it hard looking at Juggernaut without being disappointed >.> Colossus looked great!, cant wait to see a team up between him and wolverine. I love! the change to Storms hair, always thought a change to her hair would be nice. Dont know when I'll watch the movie, but I'm looking forward to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
If you're checking out X-Men: The Last Stand this weekend, you might want to read this:
Thx for the heads up on that.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 01:14   Link #14
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Unless Juggernaut says " I'm the Juggernaut bitch" the movie will be dissapointing.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 02:23   Link #15
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Juggernaut would say "Its crunch time!"

I loved the previous 2, but after reading this I'm not sure what to expect:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/cannes0...atch4?GT1=7701

I'll still watch it lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 03:57   Link #16
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Personally, that guy reviewing the movie seems like those many hacks out there I've encountered alot recently regarding games. First, this guy hardly even have a high opinion for the first two movies, except for the missing humor and Rogue moments in the third (as he claims), so why would he even have a high opinion of the third. I've learned that I must personally watch a certain movie, or play a certain game to see if it really is good, for me at least, or not. For example, Da Vinci code had bad raves from so called "critics", but everyone I know and everyone at the theater loved it. So these egotistic "critics" can shove it up their ***.
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 22:48   Link #17
Eric the Grey

A friend of mine went to see the preview of this tonight, and of course he had to call me and blab the ending.

Spoiler for So of course, I'm going to spoil it for you too:

I've got tickets for Friday night for myself, since I'm working tonight.

Eric the Grey
Eric the Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 04:12   Link #18
HoboGod
Necromancer

Awwww, that picture got my hopes up that the good news would be Gambit. No Gambit + no Sinister = no good news.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 06:43   Link #19
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

why do they want it out before super man returns? they should wait 3-4 weeks after its released so people will want to go to the movies again and watch xmen after that and just ride supermans superhero publicity wave. i dont go to the movies much, but the spider man movies have been excellent so i always go to see them. and if xmen was also showing, i wouldnt mind stopping in to see that also.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 12:26   Link #20
Aisu
Junior Warrior

I see how everyone booked tickets. you guys think it will be THAT packed on premire day? I canlt wait to watch it, and I'm going tommorow with my buddies. we are considering on going during an earlier time.
Aisu is offline   Reply With Quote