AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-17, 17:10   Link #341
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hah? I've read this before... How crazy Shuri is. How good Tamaki is... How good that megane girl is... Forget her name...
That trial to prove their love and loyalty...
I'm talking about the art... The art looks so colorful...
Old 2018-04-17, 21:17   Link #342
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hah? I've read this before... How crazy Shuri is. How good Tamaki is... How good that megane girl is... Forget her name...
That trial to prove their love and loyalty...
I'm talking about the art... The art looks so colorful...
But that's how the girls really are usually though. The actual dark part of the story only happens at the beginning and when MC is taking revenge on the trash. For the rest, the girls tend to be colorful and deredere just like in that cover.

The actual question is if there's actually any illustration showing the dark parts as well.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 22:06   Link #343
Nymene

This seems like plagiarizing Arifureta ? Did the Author get bullied during his high school days ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 00:56   Link #344
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
But that's how the girls really are usually though. The actual dark part of the story only happens at the beginning and when MC is taking revenge on the trash. For the rest, the girls tend to be colorful and deredere just like in that cover.
The actual question is if there's actually any illustration showing the dark parts as well.
That's what I'm talking about from beginning... I saw the illustration but it's just another isekai novel...
Old 2018-04-18, 02:08   Link #345
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
This seems like plagiarizing Arifureta ? Did the Author get bullied during his high school days ?
There's close to none similarities between the two though, aside from the bullying and "betrayal" maybe. Moreover, the trope of bullied kid gets screwed by his classmates just to get OP later and crush them like bugs is not something Arifureta came up with.

Anyway, the focus of both stories is totally different. Be it the main character, their overall circumstances and goals are totally different.

PS: I don't get why you're trying to be sarcastic with that bullying nonsense though. If we go by that logic, everyone who writes about evil MCs are criminals.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:07   Link #346
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
Strange you assume that this WN plagiarized Arifureta. I came across this one before Arifureta and thought it was the opposite. But since I don't know which one came out earlier, I can't really say. Anyway, all of these class-transportation novels came out around a similar time period and all of them do have a common characterization of class jerks that somehow or another get pwned in the end, so it's rather hard to say who plagiarized who.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:45   Link #347
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
There's close to none similarities between the two though, aside from the bullying and "betrayal" maybe. Moreover, the trope of bullied kid gets screwed by his classmates just to get OP later and crush them like bugs is not something Arifureta came up with.

Anyway, the focus of both stories is totally different. Be it the main character, their overall circumstances and goals are totally different.

there is also the getting drop to the deepest part of the dungeon and come back out as the strongest.

@pervypig

you can look up when the first chapter was uploaded on Narou,

Arifureta was first upload 11/2013
Suterareta was upload 4/2014
Old 2018-04-18, 12:29   Link #348
pervypig

^ Ah, so Arifureta came out earlier. But 5 months difference is really hard to say who copied whose idea, especially when suterateta got halted and rewritten. Btw plagiarizing = word for word copying and then declaring ownership, so I won't really call similar plots plagiarizing.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 12:50   Link #349
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ Ah, so Arifureta came out earlier. But 5 months difference is really hard to say who copied whose idea, especially when suterateta got halted and rewritten. Btw plagiarizing = word for word copying and then declaring ownership, so I won't really call similar plots plagiarizing.
it is six months and depending on how popular Arifureta was right off the bat, it is enough time to spawn copycats.

Tags
dimension traveling, harem, rivalling gods, slaves, webnovel