AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 17:12   Link #2081
shadowii

actually saving Cruz made him immediately suspect her for her strength and the fact that she knew his real name. He was then just uncharacteristically stupid enough to follow her when she asked him to even when disk said their were three intruders.

But in any case with mio will just see, i doubt setsuna has told riru what the black madam did (but also not so sure how willing kuchinashi would be to betray riru).
At the very least we know that shes not directly following arclight/riru's orders right now as they did not know where cruz was when they said lets get him. It all depends on whether or not she's devious enough to do something like that without em. (intelligence isnt the issue their)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-07 at 17:25.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 17:37   Link #2082
Homura7

Indeed. With Mio you never know.

And where she wanted to go was to the north side of Simeon building. Probably where Arclight, Ruri and his subordinates are currently located.

I'm afraid Mio applies again her law "traitors must be punished" and kills Rin.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 17:49   Link #2083
Avvesione

It'll be interesting to see what Mio does in the upcoming chapters. I'm going to guess that she'll rejoin with Setsuna and Kuchinashi sooner rather than later. Don't know if it'll be back at St. Rose or out in Blackspot, though. She really didn't seem concerned with rejoining them immediately and she's going to need to get her bunny fixed. I wonder if her bunny will get an upgrade by Kana...
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 17:54   Link #2084
shadowii

^
ya that one i doubt cause then she'd have to kill setsuna and herself.

Also it gives a good question as to the future of those three. They have already "failed" Riru so their position is somewhat shakey. I can just see how that conversation went

Riru: looks at Arclight and their building: I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. HOW COULD WE HAVE LET THOSE IDIOTS DO THIS TO US, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saten: well you have to admit, your girls could not even kill them with that girl as their slave and only an oldman, kid, and preoccupied cyborg to fight. Even Aruka-san and I could not salvage the situation.
Aruka: Eyes him suspiciously
Riru: Thats right, its all their fault!!! Girls you represented the killer girls poorly. you two are going back to saint rose for retraining.

Now
Riru might get suspcious if she hears a female with a "bear" was helping Cruz and send Setsuna and Kuchinashi to "redeem themselves"
Old 2009-12-07, 18:00   Link #2085
Homura7

Not really, shadowii. Hatfield is dead, the cyborg army destroyed, there's no one from Simeon who can expose Mio's traison... unless Aruka is still outside.

But for some reason I have the feeling something will happen and the killer girl squad will redeem themselves.

Yeah, in order to get redeemed, they should do something big.

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see what Mio does in the upcoming chapters. I'm going to guess that she'll rejoin with Setsuna and Kuchinashi sooner rather than later. Don't know if it'll be back at St. Rose or out in Blackspot, though.
Setsuna and Kuchinashi were allowed by the Black Madam to return to the battlefield. In other words, now they should be back to Simeon.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:02   Link #2086
shadowii

I doubt their going to get Blade to Arclight Kurusu (if thats what you were implying)
The second part has been showing them in too good a light for that and their track record with that is nothing short of awful.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:06   Link #2087
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I doubt their going to get Blade to Arclight Kurusu (if thats what you were implying)
The second part has been showing them in too good a light for that and their track record with that is nothing short of awful.
True. For them to do that it should impossible. Unless, as I said before, Aruka is really there, outside.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:08   Link #2088
shadowii

That doesnt help the Killer Girls, Kuchinahsi and Setsuna arent there (they would not have stood by when Mio was hurt), also Aruka does seem to be gone.
(I already stating the reasons for that)

Also Miu willing fought another high ranking member who was important enough to be at the villain meeting, to help cruz. If Blade had not shown up and he had won, Mio would be screwed right now.

at the very least, this part aint no setup
Spoiler for mio:

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-07 at 23:09.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:16   Link #2089
Homura7

With the blonde guy wondering if she's still outside, I'm having my doubts. Aruka could be perfectly waiting at the other side of the ice wall.

We'll see.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:24   Link #2090
shadowii

in any case, chapter 75 is the 5th anniversary right?
Old 2009-12-07, 18:26   Link #2091
Homura7

Quote:
in any case, chapter 75 is the 5th anniversary right?

Maybe something cool will happen then.
6th anniversary.

And it's not like it has to happen something cool. Each chapter always delivers lots of awesome developments.

Aruka's words in the last panel we saw her: "I'll be waiting, so I can see if you can manage to survive!!"

What does that mean? Was she expecting Cruz would run away leaving everyone like a coward?

Remember, her reasons for that are known only to her.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:26   Link #2092
Avvesione

Well, we'll know if Aruka is outside in the next chapter or not.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:27   Link #2093
shadowii

I thought needless started in 2004? thats what it says on wikipedia.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:30   Link #2094
Avvesione

Quote:
Yup, 2005 would be 1 year. Was there anything for the 5th year anniversary?
Old 2009-12-07, 18:31   Link #2095
Homura7

Quote:
19th january 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009...

Not mistaken. Next january will be 6 years since Needless began.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:32   Link #2096
shadowii

oh i see january
Old 2009-12-07, 18:33   Link #2097
shadowii

about Aruka here's what I said yesterday

why she thought he could still live against a needless is mysterious.
an optimists view is that she thinks he might have a fragment after all or just is intrested in how he's changed
but a cynics view is that she expected him to run through the hole and leave the others to die like a coward. (she's done that before: faked death and let him run through a hole)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-07 at 20:23.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:34   Link #2098
Homura7

Quote:
but wouldnt it be 2005 was the first anniversary
January 2010 will be the sixth anniversary.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:39   Link #2099
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
The way everything ended is too much of a happy ending for the arc.
I'm guessing she's left or at the very least, not going to fight them. She might be up on the canyon's edge monitoring him as he goes through the ice wall. Also the last time we saw her she had her back to the ice wall and was walking away. And I doubt Seto and Solva would've missed someone as important as Aruka on their way there. But then again, guessing about what'll happen in Needless is like being blindfolded and shooting a target.

So it looks like this chapter will focus on Saten+Eve then maybe shift back to Blade&Co meeting Aruka (if she's there) and Mio/Rin/BQ staying or leaving? I'm also interested to see what gags will be in this chapter. When we were talking about what'd happen in 73, no one expected "I LOVE GLOVES" so I'm excited to see what the gags will be.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:40   Link #2100
shadowii

Not all Arcs end badly, actually most havent.
Prologue
Uten and teruyama
disk the informant did though
the rest of part one post iron mountain was basically one huge arc
St Rose Arc

plus now we have what saten's doing so it did have an ominous momment at the end

Tags
action, comedy, seinen