AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-05, 11:31   Link #4661
Enigma29

Makoto doesn't want to kill the goddess, though.

He has been warned about killing a god by the other gods (Daikouten/Shiva, I think?) and he hasn't really said anything about killing her, only beating her so that she can be replaced, since the other gods gave him their approval.

However, we know that Makoto has really bad luck. He might unfortunately break her collar, like Morilinde said and be forced to kill her or actually get another god to intervene at the right moment, if he gets the goddess to break a taboo.
With all the bad luck he has, things always work out with the best result in the end.

Also, the goddess is a goddess of creation (She created the hyumans, demons, spirit...etc.), but she didn't create that world, only took over management. Her power brought fertility to that world, but only where the hyumans live and since they said that she is good at finding shortcuts, she might've not done a proper job.

There's still the massive desert and the land of the demons. If she dies, only the places her power affected would change and the hyumans won't have anymore blessings. However, there are still superior dragons and spirits in that world that can help develop the lands.

If she wasn't so biased and lazy, she might have been able to make the entire world habitable.

Last edited by Enigma29; 2018-07-05 at 11:42.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 12:46   Link #4662
Tenzen12

Is that so? Well, i will take your word for that.

Though I don't have idea how mere beating (assuming everything goes according to plan) would lead to Bug giving up on her authority. In Tomoki case it certainly didn't worked like that...
Old 2018-07-05, 13:40   Link #4663
Morilinde

According to the 3 gods who visited Makoto the Bug was indeed appointed to govern this world and she was given a few tools to manage this world. But from those god's point of view she does a terrible job. My guess is that Makoto still wants to 'drag down' the bug and then simply wait for a replacement. Then again Makoto is getting stronger and stronger maybe the gods from the god realm will simply say 'you take it or we will destroy this world' That is the thing Shiva worries: that they might be ordered to destroy this world. But on a side note. Can you imagine Makoto as a god? I somehow get the feeling he might turn into a workaholic just like Tsukuyomi
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 06:39   Link #4664
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
According to the 3 gods who visited Makoto the Bug was indeed appointed to govern this world and she was given a few tools to manage this world. But from those god's point of view she does a terrible job. My guess is that Makoto still wants to 'drag down' the bug and then simply wait for a replacement. Then again Makoto is getting stronger and stronger maybe the gods from the god realm will simply say 'you take it or we will destroy this world' That is the thing Shiva worries: that they might be ordered to destroy this world. But on a side note. Can you imagine Makoto as a god? I somehow get the feeling he might turn into a workaholic just like Tsukuyomi
I have a feeling that the story is going in that direction, especially with the introduction of the divine vessels and the way the residents of Asora are praying to Makoto rather than the other gods.

He might receive godhood because of that.

Plus, the Kuzunoha company already does management-like jobs in that world and they have important connection like Root, Futsu, Apple...etc, beings that can affect the whole world. They can help with the management.

It is already going in that direction.
Old 2018-07-07, 14:24   Link #4665
cabman11

Yo quick question, what chapter does he create a "lake" that people worship him for?
Old 2018-07-07, 17:22   Link #4666
Tenzen12

Not sure, but I wouldn't exactly say that worship is exactly right term for people feelings regarding lake creation event...
Old 2018-08-03, 12:00   Link #4667
pervypig

whew, finally started on this one... a bit late, but betta late than bored, right?

My impressions: boring and predictable until the other heroes got introduced...

By the way, am i teh only guy fapping to ema teh orc-gal? Ema = best gal!
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 18:21   Link #4668
Fufufu
Doffy

So basically I'm manga reader only and I want to know is he (MC) going to ally himself with the demon race?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-08, 18:28   Link #4669
Tenzen12

Not really. He is on friendly terms with them, he even got drunk with Demon lord once, but there is no actual alliance and Makoto is insistent remain neutral in conflict between both sides and it's not gonna change anytime soon.
Old 2018-09-08, 19:23   Link #4670
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
So basically I'm manga reader only and I want to know is he (MC) going to ally himself with the demon race?
The demon race is actually wary of Makoto and his group and they see Makoto staying neutral is the next best thing for them. Same with the humans. The girl hero (forgot her name) got told by one of the dragons that she can't win against him and that Makoto is a very dangerous existence in their world.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-09, 06:24   Link #4671
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
The demon race is actually wary of Makoto and his group and they see Makoto staying neutral is the next best thing for them. Same with the humans. The girl hero (forgot her name) got told by one of the dragons that she can't win against him and that Makoto is a very dangerous existence in their world.
Not only that this superior dragon gave Hibiki the method (I think) to send Makoto back to their original world (she also told Hibki about the cost). Though that will not work anymore since Makoto took down the 'god' who was responsible for the transfer. The other superior dragons (those who are still in their adult form) are more or less on Makoto's side.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-09-09, 13:36   Link #4672
Windsgrace

It was something like sacrifice 40% of the human population. It was also a power that was granted (not by god) but by her divine weapon. Each Hero gets one defining power or something from a wish. Hibiki got the power Makoto disaster prevention. (lol) No really. Kill 40% of human population or was it hyuman (w/e) and she can send him to earth. Then again by then perhaps he will have the power to come back.
Old 2018-09-09, 21:39   Link #4673
Hokoga

^ Nah. Waterfall had told Hibiki about the Recall Ritual which needs around 1000 lives to activate, but Waterfall said it was impossible because it also needs the consent of the person(Makoto) being recalled for it to work.

As it currently stands Hibiki has no weapon to counter Makoto.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 01:11   Link #4674
Hokoga

Thinking about that sparing match Makoto had against Hibiki(ch208), I would have laughed my ass off if Makoto had put an arrow in her knee instead of her right shoulder.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 01:13   Link #4675
Fufufu
Doffy

Ok one of the tags says harem yet no harem. Can you tell me the situation in this point? And the heroine with black hair does she have a thing for the MC?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 04:48   Link #4676
Tenzen12

There are obviously Mio and Tomoe. Mio is fine with being mistress or whatever bone Makoto throw her while Tomoe wish for more "normal" (monogamous) relationships. Makoto is still avoiding threat them as anything but family, but is aware he can't keep it that way forever and eventually he will need address their feelings.

Then there are Rembrandt sisters, they are into him, but for Makoto they are just friends kids. Akua (or Eris, not sure atm) wouldn't mind having boss/subordinate dinate with benefits relationship, but nothing particularly romantic.

And finally he has still two girls waiting for him on Earth.
Old 2018-09-10, 04:54   Link #4677
tsunade666

it feels harem but it's not.

dragon at first looks like love interest but it evolved into something like family, mother, sister or someone that guides mako. if there is a chance of having birth she would try but she concede that only spider is the only one who truly loves mako.

spider for the win.

then there are the Rembrandt? sisters but he didn't see them more than just students that he thought, and also daughter's of an acquaintance. nothing more and nothing less. even if a certain lich had hoped for mako to value his students more but to him. his just being paid to teach them and that's all.

again, spider for the win.
Old 2018-09-10, 11:45   Link #4678
Tenzen12

They both love Makoto and irc Tomoe can have child with Makoto. What's more Tomoe is Makoto type, and he got kiss from her alternative self. Mio is far behind and have chance only in harem ending.
Old 2018-09-11, 15:51   Link #4679
Morilinde

I think in the third dream Makoto had where both Mio and Tomoe were lost he had a three-way romance with both. But considering potential candiates you could say there are the two girls from his high school (though given the fact that two years have passed I wonder if they still have feelings for him) Besides that Tomoe and Mio are obvious candiates (and after the lecture from the old knight Makoto at the very least made his mind to confront their feelings for him) and you could technically put in all the Gorgons who want to thank Makoto
Old 2018-09-15, 04:30   Link #4680
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
They both love Makoto and irc Tomoe can have child with Makoto. What's more Tomoe is Makoto type, and he got kiss from her alternative self. Mio is far behind and have chance only in harem ending.
What are you talking about?

Mio is the one that's closer to being with Makoto and the most active. Tomoe even said that Mio had a better chance and Tomoe has been kinda laying back lately.

His eldest sister (I think) even said that Makoto had an older way of thinking when it comes to relationships and the girls have to be more aggressive if they want to be with Makoto, or something along those lines (In one of the pov's) and that's exactly what Mio's doing.

Being able to have a child with Makoto has nothing to do with their chances and alternate timelines doesn't mean anything, since they didn't go through the same experiences as the main timeline. That would've happened if Shiki didn't join and Makoto had both Mio and Tomoe as lovers.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel