AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-03-29, 12:20   Link #51301
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Oh, new people! I'm happy to know that this forum never left to die.

Welcome to palace of insanity, that is, Infinite Stratos Animesuki

Spoiler for Lack of context:
Hey, ZeroXSEED author of Sacred Twins!
I'm kinda new here but I'm a die hard IS fan
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 12:29   Link #51302
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIMESAMA View Post
Please give the prodigies more appearances, I really love hot and crazy girls, especially when they are after the clueless Ichika.
Yeah it would mostly be Street fighter reference since Iris' IS is a brawler type. But i won't go far as to add Shoryuken to her IS abilities
So that would mean that the first generation SAIS are Justice and her sisters, then the second generation would be Shirokishi and Kurokishi and the third generation SAIS are Asura, Zerstorung, Exelhion, Crystal Gale and Yasha. Aokishi and Hiirokishi would be third generation too since they only came out later.
Yeah that's right. Hiirokishi and Aokishi are third generation SAIS.
And don't worry I have a lot in store for the prodigies. Just wait in the climax of the fourth arc, you'll get what you want.
I think i prefer Iris' IS all melee type. I kinda like Fang Quake dashing through ranged attacks and simply pummeling her opponent at close ranged with her fist. I think i would laugh hard if you put Hadoken and Tatsumaki in your suggestions.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 17:27   Link #51303
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Moar incoming insanity - greaaaat~

... I should know better than to allow an IchikaxSquall moment to fester in my mind - it goes to rape too quickly... No, I'm NOT writing it out...!
Old 2014-03-29, 17:50   Link #51304
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How about Chifuyu rescue Ichika from Squall, only to rape him after that?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 17:51   Link #51305
AbsorbQueen

I wonder what if there is an (alternative reality wordl) AR verison Ichika where he comes into the original world (like Future Diary/ KR Decade) and tries to kill off original self, on the scale on one to Helix fossil, how crazy does that idea sound?
AbsorbQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 20:29   Link #51306
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Crazy enough to work

I mean if your past self dumb and unlucky enough that there's no happy ending in sight... you'd be crazy too
Old 2014-03-29, 20:32   Link #51307
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Crazy enough to work

I mean if your past self dumb and unlucky enough that there's no happy ending in sight... you'd be crazy too
Let`s give `em one last huurah
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 21:14   Link #51308
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, does it true that if some one build an IS for sniper, it would be much logical to use balistic weapon - since beam loses its effect when travels far, as well as easy to trace back to the source?
Old 2014-03-29, 21:46   Link #51309
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Both are easily traceable, it's just that beam are much easier.

This is why modern sniper use camo + mobility, once they shot the designated target, their mind will be set to
1. Mission accomplished, bail out
2. The enemy is amassing a giant mob to kill you, bail out

I.S. sensor are godly to the point that they can detect bullet mid flight, therefore, within the possible range of engagement as depicted by canon (anywhere from melee combat to 20 km), actual sniping operation will be very, very difficult.
Old 2014-03-29, 22:27   Link #51310
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Say, does it true that if some one build an IS for sniper, it would be much logical to use balistic weapon - since beam loses its effect when travels far, as well as easy to trace back to the source?
To be honest, even with Ballistic weapon, there is still a limited range how far it can go....

Reason: There is a pesky little thing called gravity, wind resistance....etc (as you go further, you even had to take earth rotation into consideration).

Yes, Super Long Range Sniping is hard....
Old 2014-03-29, 22:30   Link #51311
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Queen of Zone

A one of ability for Kanzashi. Within a set radius around her, she is forcefully connected to every unit within the area. Stealth capabilities be damned unless they shut off all forms of communications and not leave them inactive. By this froced connection, Kanzashi gains their position as well as higher priority when it comes to their data management(kind of like Guest and Administrator in computers).
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 22:33   Link #51312
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sniper are mathematician first soldier second, that much is true

There's also the problem that energy weapon are limited by line of sight, if you don't count that I.S. does have way to circumvent it.
Old 2014-03-29, 22:43   Link #51313
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

No, I'm not talking about IS sniping IS (there is no way a weapon that could tear through AD without consuming a lot of energy - easy to trace back), I'm talking about IS sniping armored target, like APC.

But then again, does it really matter? I mean, if your enemy is just tank, then it's much easier to just fly their and trashed them all. The only situation that require sniping is a hover IS vs. Bomber - a bomber that carry superpower bomb. But shooting down a flying atomic bomb is never a good idea.
Old 2014-03-29, 22:50   Link #51314
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

A rather pathetic attempt at a CoD/IS X-over:

Quote:
Prologue

"After Makarov's death, Task Force 141 was put in inactive status. Well, that's okay for me. At least our names are now clear. Months later, I rejoined S.A.S. as a combat instructor. I did that job for more than three years before I decided to retire..."

- Cpt. John Price, Ret.

---

It was a few years into my retirement when that incident happened. Reports said a super genius hacker infiltrated Britain's military network, gained control over all of my country's ballistic missiles and launched every one of it to Japan. The same scenario happened with the US, Russia, China, France and the entire EU. In my opinion, whoever did it was definitely some Asian ultranationalist who hates Japan with a passion.

I was watching the events unfold on live TV. Moments before Hiroshima 2.0 happens, something caught my eye: a white-colored, human-shaped aircraft. That bogie proceeds to decimate all the missiles in just a few minutes. For the first time in my life, I saw a weapon far more dangerous than the nuclear bomb.

Some time later, that machine, now called Infinite Stratos, is introduced to the world. Several IS Cores, the IS' lifeline, was distributed among every nation on the planet (I think this is the inventor's idea of balance of power, very amusing). I find it dangerous, since it may cause future conflicts to become bloodier and more destructive. Good thing the major powers thought the same as me. The UN decided enact the Alaska Treaty (of all the places in the world, why bloody Alaska?), forbidding every nation to use IS in actual military operations. Although it doesn't forbid nations to develop new tech for those machines.

The IS had also imposed a New World Order: females now became the dominant gender in the society. Why? Because only women can operate the IS. Talk about feminism.

I think shouldn't be talking about this, it's history already. The next story I'll be telling you is how Task Force 141 became involved in all of this...

Last edited by Rokumonsen; 2014-03-29 at 23:30.
Rokumonsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 23:01   Link #51315
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Did you just... Double post? With an 8 minute gap?
Old 2014-03-29, 23:26   Link #51316
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
No, I'm not talking about IS sniping IS (there is no way a weapon that could tear through AD without consuming a lot of energy - easy to trace back), I'm talking about IS sniping armored target, like APC.

But then again, does it really matter? I mean, if your enemy is just tank, then it's much easier to just fly their and trashed them all. The only situation that require sniping is a hover IS vs. Bomber - a bomber that carry superpower bomb. But shooting down a flying atomic bomb is never a good idea.
Dude, it doesn't really matter what weapon IS uses since they will just basically tear through Tanks like paper....(IS's version sub-machine is technically Anti-tank rounds)

Don't forget: Remember: IS is supposed to be overpowered compared to conventional weapons (missile, tank...etc)

=

Dude....

Nuclear/atom bombs

Why in the world you want to use an atomic bomb when you have a equally powerful and less suicidal option: Another IS.

Edit:
Also, thank you for providing reasons for radical Feminist in IS-verse why oppressing Men is right thing to do. (To prevent "evil" men from dropping another Atomic bomb).
Old 2014-03-29, 23:30   Link #51317
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if you don't?
Old 2014-03-29, 23:33   Link #51318
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What if you don't?
Well, it just show us that men are evil and must not take position of power ever again....

Also, using Atomic bombs on a single IS is overboard(not overkill)...

What if the Pilot is a really selfish bitch who dodged the bomb? You end up killing innocent lives for no reasons.

Edit: Even if guys who dropped the bomb don't really care about sacrificing Innocent life, they just ruin the lives of other men due to rad feminist logic.
Old 2014-03-29, 23:38   Link #51319
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if the IS was never the target? What if I just wanted a barren lifeless crater where Eurasia should be?
Old 2014-03-29, 23:41   Link #51320
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What if the IS was never the target? What if I just wanted a barren lifeless crater where Eurasia should be?
Political nightmare....

And Radical Feminist will blame guys anyway since they are living in a "patriarchal society" where men hold all the power...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest