AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-12-13, 16:07   Link #121
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Well, Mai is a sharp girl. But she is still fairly innocent at heart. So she certainly didn't plan it....

...or has she?

Anyway joking aside. Here is chapter 22

Hmmmm... not entirely what I expected, though with all the "pervert cat" talk, I was sure the leash and pet play in general would come into it at some point. Also, not sure if I suggested the gagging her with used panties was my idea or yours.

Of course, maybe I misread, but it wasn't sure whether they were supposed to be Ayase's panties, or her own... either way sounds like it could yield some interesting results...

In any case, I have a feeling Ayase is not done with Kuroneko at this point, and will be back to administer some more punishment on her hentai-neko! Of course, given what you said about Mai's character, I wonder what would happen if she so happened to walk in on Kuroneko like that...

I'm also looking forward to seeing what "new gift" Kuroneko gets Ayase. If she needs help, I'd be happy to give them some ideas for presents!

Also, as for your lack of reply to my latest PM, I take it you have been busy, rather than it having to do with you having any issues with my introducing Ayase and Kuroneko to my more hardcore fetishes (you know the one if your read the message)!?

If you're interested in me finishing either of the Kuroneko x Ayase fic I ideas, let me know, just PM me if you want to discuss any of the more NSFW details...
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 04:54   Link #122
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Hmmmm... not entirely what I expected, though with all the "pervert cat" talk, I was sure the leash and pet play in general would come into it at some point. Also, not sure if I suggested the gagging her with used panties was my idea or yours.

Of course, maybe I misread, but it wasn't sure whether they were supposed to be Ayase's panties, or her own... either way sounds like it could yield some interesting results...

In any case, I have a feeling Ayase is not done with Kuroneko at this point, and will be back to administer some more punishment on her hentai-neko! Of course, given what you said about Mai's character, I wonder what would happen if she so happened to walk in on Kuroneko like that...

I'm also looking forward to seeing what "new gift" Kuroneko gets Ayase. If she needs help, I'd be happy to give them some ideas for presents!

Also, as for your lack of reply to my latest PM, I take it you have been busy, rather than it having to do with you having any issues with my introducing Ayase and Kuroneko to my more hardcore fetishes (you know the one if your read the message)!?

If you're interested in me finishing either of the Kuroneko x Ayase fic I ideas, let me know, just PM me if you want to discuss any of the more NSFW details...
I will be honest, that was not the whole chapter 22. But even this part was getting a bit too long, that I afraid if I try to write the whole thing a), it will take till next week at least, b) the chapter will be 3 times as long as any standard chapter as the next part will have to go uninterrupted

I don't know why, but since Vol 4 things that I expect to be contained within one chapter, always stretch into 2 or even 3. I think because I leave it unwritten for so long that my brain just keep inserting more detail in whenever i have nothing to do. Don't know if it will cause some pacing problem like that

And the whole gag thing. It supposed to be Ayase's of course
Old 2015-12-14, 22:27   Link #123
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I will be honest, that was not the whole chapter 22. But even this part was getting a bit too long, that I afraid if I try to write the whole thing a), it will take till next week at least, b) the chapter will be 3 times as long as any standard chapter as the next part will have to go uninterrupted

I don't know why, but since Vol 4 things that I expect to be contained within one chapter, always stretch into 2 or even 3. I think because I leave it unwritten for so long that my brain just keep inserting more detail in whenever i have nothing to do. Don't know if it will cause some pacing problem like that

And the whole gag thing. It supposed to be Ayase's of course
As for the whole dividing the scenes into multiple chapters, it's OK, I don't mind.

I figured as much, now that I think about it, they may have been the same ones Kuroneko made Ayase go without on that train. I kinda figured it would be Ayase's, but gagging a submissive with their own panties is far from unheard of... and can be fun in its own way, as a way of humiliating and degrading them- making them "taste themselves".

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next installment, specifically seeing what else Ayase has in store for Kuroneko, and in the mean time...

Have fun there, Kuroneko! Hope you don't have any unexpected visitors!

As for my little fics I sent by PM, I may try and get on them soon, but I'm really not sure when I'll next get to them. Also, I'm not sure if I'll ever release them to the wider internet- you can probably understand why...
Old 2015-12-18, 08:59   Link #124
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Hi there, just randomly spamming the thread to remind you that at least one person is still interested in your work XD!

In any case, how's the rest of Chapter 22 coming along?
Old 2015-12-30, 02:05   Link #125
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Delayed. Lots of delayed. Chrismas, and family gathering and stuff. And it was getting way longer than I thought (it was 3 times as long as normal chapters). But I want to keep it all in the same chapter rather than split it out. So yeah, as seen it finally sorta done.

I have to rewrite half of a chapter at one point even as it didn't give me the same expression that I want. (So yeah, just some more excuses from me)

Hopefully it was a good read for your holiday =]

Edit: is proof-reading

Edit 2: ok this version should be much better

Spoiler for Chapter 23:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-12-30 at 02:56.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 00:48   Link #126
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

As for your slow replies, I figured it was probably he holidays. I had been busy with that too, and I continue to be busy- I finally updated to the latest console generation and Fallout 4 is now taking over my life!

In any case, as for your fic, I liked that chapter a lot- After her actions in the few chapters, I'm glad to see Kuroneko got the good hard spanking she deserved! And the scene after that was exceedingly d'aaw inducing even with Kuroneko's copious amounts of dirty talk. I can't help by wonder what she's planning.

Also, as for the "scenes" I had been writing, I'm afraid I've been distracted from them, but I will probably get back to them soon.

Also, since I started reading this, I've been getting ideas for kinky fics involving pairings from other anime if you're interested. For instance, the fanart and fanfics have me convinced that Homura and Madoka (Puella Magi) have a switching BDSM relationship- maybe it's because of all the "Perverted Homura" and "Madoka's Revenge" fan art.
Old 2016-01-02, 17:20   Link #127
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
But i always want to fantasize about Ayase story and her sudden (canon) BDSM relationship with Kuroneko
Wait...I only watched OreImo Season 1 and never watched Season 2 and I know about the sibling romance, but...Ayase and Kuroneko have a canon relationship that involves BDSM?
Old 2016-01-02, 20:47   Link #128
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Wait...I only watched OreImo Season 1 and never watched Season 2 and I know about the sibling romance, but...Ayase and Kuroneko have a canon relationship that involves BDSM?
I see this thread is no longer the 119 and risingstar show!

In any case, it came as a surprise when I heard about it as well- I hadn't read the LNs, but based on what risingstar told me, in the light novels, Kirino walks in on Kuroneko engaging in what she describes as a "ritual" with Ayase.... specifically the kind that involves bondage.
Old 2016-01-03, 01:27   Link #129
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Yeah, just as SPARTAN119 mentioned. Long story short. Ayase and Kuroneko have a conflicted view and a bit of a fight about the siblings' relationship. Ayase oppose it, while Kuroneko support the two. Realising that Ayase was a bit of dominant/ sadist and to consolidate their difference, Kuroneko offered Ayase to step on her as part of her 'ritual' to fully recognise Ayase as a 'comrade' (whom she named Dark Angel).

Both felt so turned-on/excited about the act that they ended up getting much closer afterward and was hinted to continue with these acts toward the end of LN (Ayase was even calling Kuroneko an "M slave" in one of her monologue). Kirino who accidentally walked into Ayase's bed room and saw the two in the middle of their act, even questioned whether it was an erotic play, and suspect the two were going out.

They were in a switching relationship btw, as when Kirino walk in, it was Kuroneko who was on top of Ayase this time.

Apparently toward the end of the novel, Ayase was getting much much closer to Kuroneko, that outside of their occasional ritual, Ayase started to help Kuroneko with future Comicket events. Kuroneko meanwhile successfully convinced Ayase's to wear revealing cosplay outfit, and even prepare camera to take Ayase's embarrassing pictures. Ayase actually also consulted Kuroneko first on important matter like love confession

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-03 at 01:43.
Old 2016-01-03, 14:19   Link #130
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

So according to the LN, it is canon that the two are lovers? It goes beyond just occasional acts of BDSM and a friendship, they are indeed lovers?
Old 2016-01-03, 14:53   Link #131
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
So according to the LN, it is canon that the two are lovers? It goes beyond just occasional acts of BDSM and a friendship, they are indeed lovers?
No, they were denying it of course. In fact if you haven't watched S2 or read the LN, even the siblings....
Spoiler for Kirino and Kyousuke:

I guess that made Kuroneko and Ayase officially... friends-with-benefit?
Old 2016-01-03, 19:48   Link #132
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

They are friends with benefits...ha. What do a lot of fans wish played out instead? Do many think that Kirino should have ended up with Kuroneko? Was there stuff to work with in the series/with the characters that could have made that a feasible and likely pairing? Would it have been believable for that relationship to form? If not, would that have been more believable than the sibling romance that came out of left field? Or rather, should it have been that the brother ended up with kuroneko? I read some impressions on S2 (in the past) where people thought they were building up to that pairing (before the sibling romance shocker came about).
Old 2016-01-04, 00:48   Link #133
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
They are friends with benefits...ha. What do a lot of fans wish played out instead? Do many think that Kirino should have ended up with Kuroneko? Was there stuff to work with in the series/with the characters that could have made that a feasible and likely pairing? Would it have been believable for that relationship to form? If not, would that have been more believable than the sibling romance that came out of left field? Or rather, should it have been that the brother ended up with kuroneko? I read some impressions on S2 (in the past) where people thought they were building up to that pairing (before the sibling romance shocker came about).
Honestly, don't entirely get what you meant above. But to answer:

Spoiler for Potential spoiler:

But yeah, that is the biggest difference between the anime and the LN. The anime is about a guy named Kyousuke and things happened to him. The LN story however is about the girl named Kirino and things happened to her, through the telling of her brother, Kyousuke.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-04 at 01:00.
Old 2016-01-04, 13:55   Link #134
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Ah, so the sibling romance was the relationship that was most likely to form. At least, the LN hinted at it, but for those watching the anime only, it came as a surprise to many.
Old 2016-01-04, 16:48   Link #135
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Ah, so the sibling romance was the relationship that was most likely to form. At least, the LN hinted at it, but for those watching the anime only, it came as a surprise to many.
Maybe. Because there are many small subtle things that hinted at this in the light novel. But anime, as anime does, is simply horrible when it comes to adapt subtle things. So they trim them all off making the sibling relationship seemed like coming out of nowhere

On hindsight, when you already knew the ending, and reread the novel, the ending was so obvious since Volume 3, no since Volume 1 even. In fact any other ending, include the actual discounted one (which the author later express that it was due to pressure from higher up) would make the story sort of disjointed
Old 2016-01-05, 13:41   Link #136
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I did not realize the OreImo anime was so different from the LNs, at least in some respects. That said, I never watched the second season where I hear the Kirino x Kyousuke relationship really came out of nowhere.

In any case, how is the next chapter coming? I am, as always looking forward to seeing how Ayase and Kuroneko's relationship progresses, especially since things really seem to be progressing.

Tags
fanfiction, oreimo, yuri, yuri subtext