AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 46 71.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 1.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-25, 15:16   Link #181
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Actually, plot holes are often used to refer to missing elements in a story as well as contradictions. In any case, arguing about the correct terminology to an argument is just sidetracking into a game of semantics.

Of course, right now we're talking about the correct terminology to a hypothetical argument used as an analogy to a completely different argument: the epitome of sidetracking.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 15:46   Link #182
Shyni

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This was very satisfying to see.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 13:34   Link #183
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

awesome episode...

I find it interesting that Goldy-sama didn't manage to properly use Ea and Enkidu to knock Shirou
well.. that's what you get, arrogant king

Archer's appearance is quite weird... probably it is another "shounen" reason that bring him back just for a while to finish the business

anyway.. 10/10
even if Shinji is still alive, I feel very satisfied with this episode..
Finally managed to see that Excalibur again It's been a while since Fate/Zero finale
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-04, 21:24   Link #184
DKN117

Posted the following on the F/SN Reddit, but it was completely ignored:

I don't have much exposure to the "main" Fate/Stay Night VN/anime set, I got involved in the Fate/verse via Prisma Illya. But I'm learning what I can about the series' "prime" timelines, and thanks to TV-Tropes I know pretty much every 'spoiler' from it/them.

Anyway, after I found this clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW2nX4j6RR8) a handful of months ago, I listened through the UBW anime's official soundtrack. But other than the obvious 'EMIYA', none of the other songs featured here - the one during Shirou's incantation, the one when he explains/introduces his Reality Marble, and the one that plays during the mid-fight scene (before EMIYA) - were on the UBW OST.

I am very curious: what are this clip's non-EMIYA music tracks called, and where are they from? Previous Fate-verse animes? Lifted straight from the VN? Tracks made for the UBW anime but not put on the OST (like what they did with... well, a LOT of the musics in Mass Effect 3, for a top-of-my-head example)?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-05, 11:01   Link #185
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I believe it's the last one. The UBW anime had A LOT of tracks, and quite a few of them didn't make it into the OST.
Old 2018-01-24, 22:14   Link #186
DKN117

Ugh, this is awful. Y'see, in my big multi-Book fanfic series, I like to insert music from different places, and I always write its origin - say, you'll see "MUSIC: Kingdom Hearts II OST - The Corrupted" or "MUSIC: Naruto Shippuden OST 3 - Itachi" or the like - clean, simple, brief, doesn't break the immersion in the fic's action.

Wanna know what this next chapter's gonna have in it?

"MUSIC: Fate/Stay UBW Unreleased track – that somber-sounding song that plays after Shirou slashes away Gilgamesh’s first portals and then taunts him"

and

"MUSIC: Fate/Stay UBW Unreleased track – the classical-heroic-sounding, brass & strings song that plays in the middle of Shirou & Gilgamesh’s fight"

Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-26, 05:11   Link #187
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

At least there's no ambiguity as to the origin of the song.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote