AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-13, 12:45   Link #3561
Pablete
Banned

Forces himself to think of Onodera?

Areyou serious?

How can one force oneself to dream about something you like in the most wish fulfilling way?

Stop it, guys. Raku isn't forcing himself.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 13:00   Link #3562
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Not forcing per se, but rather he has to remind himself he's in love with Onodera, since sometimes his mind focuses to much on other girls
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 13:06   Link #3563
Pablete
Banned

I think of that as a way to not be "unfaithful" to his love.

Kind of like a husband would do if he was sorrounded by charming girls all day on his work place. "Cheating" is possible and one isn't made of iron .
Old 2014-06-13, 13:13   Link #3564
Kakurin
私は影の国の女王、異境、魔境の主

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
I think of that as a way to not be "unfaithful" to his love.

Kind of like a husband would do if he was sorrounded by charming girls all day on his work place. "Cheating" is possible and one isn't made of iron .
I don't necessarily think it's like that. Because he doesn't think "Don't get distracted by them, think of Onodera", but he first gets all blushy and then realises "Why am I getting worked up, don't I like Onodera?".
Old 2014-06-13, 13:15   Link #3565
Pablete
Banned

It's Raku we are talking about not some Kirito lol.
Old 2014-06-13, 13:23   Link #3566
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Not forcing per se, but rather he has to remind himself he's in love with Onodera, since sometimes his mind focuses to much on other girls
This

Unfaithful? They are not even going out, that's just his obsession taking the reins of his mind, I mean I can't be the only one who finds it silly that he thinks to himself "no don't ypu have Onodera" and I go to myself "No, no you don't... at least until one of you stops cockblocking themselves"

But seriously why would he have to remind himself of Onodera if the possibility of falling for some else wasn't present? Shows how flimsy his feelings for Onodera are, if he was truly in love he wouldn't react to other girls the way he does, he only has a crush bordering on obsession.

@Pablete

But when men fall in love the first time no one else matters, we see no one else, your example is more for after they have been together for sometime and if they don't feel the same spark as before.

@SigUp

Exactly.
Old 2014-06-13, 13:31   Link #3567
Pablete
Banned

That's on a normal situation, not Raku's

And that applies to the majority "harem" main character. All of them has a girl they have their eyes on (Haruna for To Love-ru for example) yet they end also liking other girls, which doesn't means they will stop liking their girl.
Old 2014-06-13, 19:19   Link #3568
ImperialFlameGod8190

@pablete the problem with ur theory is Rito still holds a rather tremendous torch and Momo has realized that she is the biggest obstacle to the harem plan.

As for raku's feelings for chitoge they are rather unclear at the moment but we shall see
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 19:39   Link #3569
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Yui is the sacrificial girl to push the other girl into action if Nisekoi continues it's predictable harem plot to date. Part of me cheered at finally some serious progress and then part of me got kinda sad because Marika was supposed to be that girl when they introduced her.

If there's gonna be a 4th wall breaking joke waiting to happen, it would be Yui and Marika getting into a catfight for character overlap.
Old 2014-06-13, 20:27   Link #3570
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
It's Raku we are talking about not some Kirito lol.
If he was Kirito then I would have dropped this series long time ago as the End Girl would have been decided since the beginning.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 22:07   Link #3571
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Yui is the sacrificial girl to push the other girl into action if Nisekoi continues it's predictable harem plot to date. Part of me cheered at finally some serious progress and then part of me got kinda sad because Marika was supposed to be that girl when they introduced her.
If there's gonna be a 4th wall breaking joke waiting to happen, it would be Yui and Marika getting into a catfight for character overlap.
this I agree with completely marika and yui are very similar characters except Yui is a far greater troll and im also a little annoyed as you are because marika could've made this more interesting but she hid everything
Old 2014-06-13, 23:54   Link #3572
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I love Marika and Yui but honestly their odds of winning is too low. Simply because they appeared too late. Them winning would make the chapters that came before them inconsequential. I hope that Raku would at least date one of them for a while just to make things interesting.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 02:09   Link #3573
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I love Marika and Yui but honestly their odds of winning is too low. Simply because they appeared too late. Them winning would make the chapters that came before them inconsequential. I hope that Raku would at least date one of them for a while just to make things interesting.
Pretty much. I expect Yui to be at the sidelines next to Marika very soon after her introduction arc is over with her having fewer and fewer appearances mainly acting as comic relief by freaking the other girls out.

Just as Marika both to have some "knowledge about the past" function which they have to fulfil at some point but then that seems to be it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 14:05   Link #3574
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I found these images by: KahoOkashii on deviant art

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

These art is not by me they are from KahoOkashii

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 09:23   Link #3575
Pablete
Banned

https://twitter.com/kazu4281/status/...258624/photo/1

OVA confirmed.
Old 2014-06-18, 17:55   Link #3576
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
It was confirmed in a chapter of the manga weeks ago ... still, glad to know that we wil get more of nisekoi
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:52   Link #3577
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Damn it Shuu!! You were supposed to be a bro!! You were supposed to guide his cock not block it!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 08:55   Link #3578
ImperialFlameGod8190

Storyline wise nisekoi still sucks royal ass but comedy wise they keep making it work so perfectly and
omimon in an awkward way he is guiding his cock the problem is he's guiding it into a shipwreck that makes the titanic look meek
Old 2014-06-19, 09:15   Link #3579
anonfr

Quote:
Damn it Shuu!! You were supposed to be a bro!! You were supposed to guide his cock not block it!!
lolol he was supposed to be a bro. That bastard.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:21   Link #3580
Kioras

Quote:
Being a bro is his second job. Trolling the hell out of Raku for his and our enjoyment is job one. He is quite good at it.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life