AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-22, 10:32   Link #521
James Rye

Man, that poor Emoji. Loved how her friends noticed that she is running off EVERY break for some reason and now they get told a reason like "I know we will always be connected". Yeah, so much for that after seeing Asuka having the whole set while you only got 1/3 of it. XDDD
Nemo's and Yuri's killer looks when Tomoko gave Asuka the whole set in the train cause she drooled on her was hilarious as well. I hope that if Volume 13 sells as well as Volume 12 did, that maybe there is a chance to get a 2nd season, or hell, even a couple OVAs for the Kyoto arc.

Spoiler for Why Asuka won:
Old 2018-03-22, 11:28   Link #522
Sixth
Hu Tao

There were so many hilarious panels in this chapter. My favorite one is Tomoko in the sky drifting farther and farther from Emiri.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 12:08   Link #523
Requiem-x
The slacking one

And in a surprise final twist, Asuka wins the field trip with a major maneuver! And Yuri is surprisingly ok with it! Nemo, though Anyway. lesson is, if you want to get close to Tomoko, physical contact is best

Also, the writer has to browse 4chan. There's no way that drawing of Mako was a coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
There were so many hilarious panels in this chapter. My favorite one is Tomoko in the sky drifting farther and farther from Emiri.
Theme of SSS started playing in my head when that happened, and it was hilarious.Still, poor Emiri. Keep trying, girl.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 07:51   Link #524
James Rye

Spoiler for Engish translation of the fancomic above:

Whoever does those comics after each chapter is so awesome. xD
Old 2018-03-23, 07:54   Link #525
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Spoiler for Engish translation of the fancomic above:

Whoever does those comics after each chapter is so awesome. xD
Yeah..that guy drew a lot of parody page of watamote, and his art is actually great for a non-professional.

Love how he keep making Nemo and Yuri a psychopath.
Old 2018-04-05, 18:22   Link #526
Requiem-x
The slacking one

New chapter is out, and...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I love this manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Yeah..that guy drew a lot of parody page of watamote, and his art is actually great for a non-professional.

Love how he keep making Nemo and Yuri a psychopath.
Yes. It's totally because of this artist. Nothing else Really good artist, though.
Old 2018-04-06, 04:01   Link #527
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I honestly thought that I couldn't love this manga more... I was wrong. This chapter had me in tears from laughing too hard.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 09:28   Link #528
James Rye

Kouhai looks a lot like Imae-senpai. Loved how each girl had their own quirks of weirding out the pure (Tomoko: hahahaha, she's a slut! SLUT!) kouhai. Best one was ofc Ucchi who had been hiding behind the tree the whole time and who just bumped happy hopping Kouhai and told her not to get so cucky. Awesome! Another, please! Give us 2nd season already! XD

Spoiler for Another great Fanart with our favorite Yandere harem greeting the new competiton:
Old 2018-04-06, 09:42   Link #529
Sixth
Hu Tao

Wow, a chapter that has more than 8 pages....and it was a glorious chapter. In the past, Kuroki spent most of her time alone sitting on the bench reading stuffs, but now, she doesn't even have time for that. Her harem keeps interrupting her. Heck, her harem is now scheduling their turn to eat lunch with Tomoko.

I nearly fall down from my chair when I read Shizuka thought that Tomoko is an unreachable angel senpai. Tomoko may lost her Ki-chan admiration but now she has gained a new one, and I hope that misunderstanding will be the core of their senpai-kouhai relationship.

It is hilarious that Yuri completely ignored Shizuka. Can't tell whether she was upset that Tomoko has a new girl or Shizuka is not a threat for her to give a damn. Ucchi is definitely from ancient ninja clan. Her stalking level is beyond Naruto and other anime ninja. The last page is unsettling. It is almost like Ucchi is going to murder Shizuka in the upcoming arc or something.

It seems that Nemo is still unable to let go her past. She went yandere mode the moment that Kuroki said the keyword "Entrance Exam". Nemo must be extremely bitter that Tomoko doesn't remember her at the entrance exam. Why is she so desperate for that memory?

I can't wait to see Minami got corrupted by Tomoko. This chapter had shown some hint that Minami may ended up joining Tomoko's group in the future.
Old 2018-04-06, 11:00   Link #530
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a really funny chapter. That poor girl has no idea what she's getting into. She's entering a lion's den. She doesn't have what it takes to compete with those girls, they will eat her alive!

And of course Tomoko thinks she's a total slut and it's the reason she decided to hang out with her. Off to a good start
Old 2018-04-27, 08:16   Link #531
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 133 is out.

Tomoko has a lunch with her harem, and her true relationship with Kotomi was exposed to everyone, and Nemo gets salty again because she must have secretly wished that her relationship with Tomoko was as solid as with Kotomi.

It was nice to see Tomoko puts the creepy Kotomi down with her water splash technique.

As usual, Yuri being Yuri. Always try to top Nemo as Tomoko's best friend status.
Old 2018-04-27, 11:09   Link #532
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yuri constantly trying to one up Nemo was hilarious.
Old 2018-04-27, 12:44   Link #533
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yuri: "She called me her friend!"

That killed me xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 22:49   Link #534
Sixth
Hu Tao

Spoiler for Harem End unlocked:
Old 2018-05-10, 23:08   Link #535
Requiem-x
The slacking one

[Harem intensifies]

Also, Asuka continues winning by doing absolutely nothing, and Ucchi's getting careless; someone actually noticed her!
Old 2018-05-11, 07:30   Link #536
James Rye

Groping Yoshida's boobs seems to be a Kuroki thing. XD
I totally ship Yoshida with Tomoki, can't wait to see Dicky-chan's reaction to when she sees her crush talking to a delinquent. XD
Asuka cheats with her beauty, getting an immediate lunch invitation whereas the others have to take turns!!! XDDD

I really wanna see the fanart of this chapter but all images on /a/ are broken for me, sad times...
Old 2018-05-11, 07:42   Link #537
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Groping Yoshida's boobs seems to be a Kuroki thing. XD
I totally ship Yoshida with Tomoki, can't wait to see Dicky-chan's reaction to when she sees her crush talking to a delinquent. XD
Asuka cheats with her beauty, getting an immediate lunch invitation whereas the others have to take turns!!! XDDD

I really wanna see the fanart of this chapter but all images on /a/ are broken for me, sad times...
Nemo mentioned something about Kuroki's bloodline "Aura". Maybe that explained why were so many female characters became obsessed with Kuroki's siblings. Won't be surprised if Tomoko's father is a popular player in his working area.

I bet that Yuri must have dragged Mako again to the courtyard for lunch.

and Ninja Ucchi uses her assassin creed ability to blend into the crowd just to get near to Tomoko.
Old 2018-05-11, 08:47   Link #538
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Most male harem leads can't even boast this many members.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 08:57   Link #539
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Most male harem leads can't even boast this many members.
They can. But they need to have the superpower, possessing crazy fighting capabilities and talents, being humanity's hope or chosen one, and need to be good looking, and also making sure that other male needs to be an ugly pig and useless sidekick that can't do anything right on their own, so that female characters will only fall in love with the male lead.

All Tomoko needs to do is standing there and her aura will do the job for her, although it took her aura 2 years to developed into the current stage.
Old 2018-05-11, 09:28   Link #540
Requiem-x
The slacking one

And 3 years of embarassing introductions to a whole class in a row, as well as coming to terms with the fact that the "cool" kids aren't all that awesome, which is no easy task. Also, misunderstandings, in Ucchi (initially, that is), Mako and Shizuku's cases.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri