AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 04:50   Link #3241
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

If Kallen runs into Lloyd she can simply beat him up for the key, is not like Lloyd is an expert at self defense. How will she escape in the first place? Probably with the help of Nana-chan or Guilford in the case of a Cornelia for Kallen trade.

From Lloyd's point of view, he would love to see what the new Guren can do, if he gets a pilot who can ride (literally) the thing then why not?

*If Lloyd gets punched out for the key then its the security's fault not his.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 04:52   Link #3242
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
since the knightmares in this show need an ignition key to work
one can assume that she'd have to take it from Lloyd before she can steal the guren
how cool would it be if Lloyd tells her something like "no one can pilot that thing,its impossible"
and she gives him kamina's "who the fuck do you think i am" line and pilots it anyway
If Lloyd really think no one can pilot it, it could explain how Kallen could steal it; Lloyd would probably leave the key in the Knightmare. You are not suppose to be able to steal what you can't pilot.
Old 2008-07-29, 04:55   Link #3243
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
If Lloyd really think no one can pilot it, it could explain how Kallen could steal it; Lloyd would probably leave the key in the Knightmare. You are not suppose to be able to steal what you can't pilot.
True enough. In season one, Lloyd mentioned that if anyone other than Suzaku attempted topilot the Lancelot, all that happened was that it twitched and only did small moes or the like AFAIR, so maybe the same has gotten true for the Guren - so if he thinks no one but maybe Suzaku can pilot it, then there should technically not be much of a risk in leaving the keys in it...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 05:20   Link #3244
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I honestly think the whole "no one can pilot" thing is just being used as an excuse for the plot. It explains the audience that if this new Guren is so powerful why wasn't Suzaku or someone out there piloting it against the Black Knights in the fight.
Remember it was the same with Lancelot and Shen Hu. Before no one could seem to pilot them until these characters came along. It's just a story tool that explains why these things haven't been used before hand.
Old 2008-07-29, 05:26   Link #3245
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
classic tallgeas formula
i will be disapointed if there kallen can pilot it without any side effects like li with the shen-hu
it would really cheapen it
Old 2008-07-29, 05:30   Link #3246
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I don't think Xingku was sick because of the Shen Hu. He was showing illness even before he piloted that KMF.
Old 2008-07-29, 07:40   Link #3247
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
To much of Kallen? You are saying there has been to much Kallen? What? She has basically had like 3 minutes of screen time for the last 5 episodes. For an important character (maybe you don't think so) she has had very little screen time. I swear, can't you think rationally? Do just want to hate Kallen and Kallen fans? I've seen a few of your posts the last couple of days and basically you are here to grief us apparently.
What the hell's your problem are you going to accuse everyone of not liking Kallen, so what we don't have to be a fan of hers it doesn't mean I can't have a proper discussion on her, so you want everyone to like Kallen is that it
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:42   Link #3248
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er, if you read, you would see that Verist is debunking your claims of 'Too much Kallen', saying that she has had barely any screentime in the past six, seven weeks, and is not, as you see it, preaching and asking the forum to like Kallen.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:43   Link #3249
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I don't think Xingku was sick because of the Shen Hu. He was showing illness even before he piloted that KMF.
The Shen-hu cannot be piloted at 100%, Xing-ke can only tap 40% of it and his illness, which is unrelated, limits him further. If he taps the full potential of the Shen-hu he will likely die.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:45   Link #3250
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Exactly

I don't think he would get "sick" because of the Shen Hu, he might get hurt ala Graham Ackre or Zechs but I really don't think Shen Hu gave him a disease
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:52   Link #3251
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er, if you read, you would see that Verist is debunking your claims of 'Too much Kallen', saying that she has had barely any screentime in the past six, seven weeks, and is not, as you see it, preaching and asking the forum to like Kallen.

You probably didn't read what she posted because it was directed at me asking me that I hate Kallen and Kallen fans and apparently she's been stalking my posts apparently, after this I probably will.
Old 2008-07-29, 07:54   Link #3252
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, apologies, since I believe they're due. But I stay out of fan business.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:02   Link #3253
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post

You probably didn't read what she posted because it was directed at me asking me that I hate Kallen and Kallen fans and apparently she's been stalking my posts apparently, after this I probably will.
It is not hard to stalk someone who's full contribution to the forums has been about 40 Negative posts.. There is a fine line between discussion and arguing. I think even a person who does not like Kallen, but likes the show would admit her screen time has been lacking. I can only hope that she gets some time later on, which I'm sure she will.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:07   Link #3254
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
It is not hard to stalk someone who's full contribution to the forums has been about 40 Negative posts.. There is a fine line between discussion and arguing. I think even a person who does not like Kallen, but likes the show would admit her screen time has been lacking. I can only hope that she gets some time later on, which I'm sure she will.
Well I'm sorry but while Kallen isn't one of my favorites she is very much liked by CG fans and I won't bash that, same as Suzaku being disliked by CG fans (which episode 16 proved) and to be honest I don't believe her screen time been short since she's appeared in every episode one way or another and people seem to like visiting her cell often by the way.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:09   Link #3255
Dream_Traveller
Banned

She's the ace of the Order. Within that cell, she's a practical tourist attraction. Of course people are going to pop by.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:14   Link #3256
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
She's the ace of the Order. Within that cell, she's a practical tourist attraction. Of course people are going to pop by.
most of them do not seem to be making friendly visits
aside from nunnaly
Old 2008-07-29, 08:24   Link #3257
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Warrior View Post
Well I'm sorry but while Kallen isn't one of my favorites she is very much liked by CG fans and I won't bash that, same as Suzaku being disliked by CG fans (which episode 16 proved) and to be honest I don't believe her screen time been short since she's appeared in every episode one way or another and people seem to like visiting her cell often by the way.
Sigh.. She is one of the main characters, being shown for a few frames every episode is still not a lot of screen time. Lol, she is not in the ending now, I guess that makes you happy.. less screen time. As for the comment of me wanting everyone to "like" Kallen, I could care less, but your posts make it seem that you don't have a legitimate problem with her, rather you are here to instigate.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:25   Link #3258
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
most of them do not seem to be making friendly visits
aside from nunnaly
Well Suzaku was more friendly last ep. Look how caring he was. He was worried she wasn't getting enough excerise so he offered to let her use him as a human punchbag.

Goodboy. That's the way to behave.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 08:27   Link #3259
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well Suzaku was more friendly last ep. Look how caring he was. He was worried she wasn't getting enough excerise so he offered to let her use him as a human punchbag.

Goodboy. That's the way to behave.
I agree, he is coming around. I think he wants to meet Lelouch with the best of intentions, its just something that is going to happen to drive them further apart.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:28   Link #3260
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Sigh.. She is one of the main characters, being shown for a few frames every episode is still not a lot of screen time. Lol, she is not in the ending now, I guess that makes you happy.. less screen time. As for the comment of me wanting everyone to "like" Kallen, I could care less, but your posts make it seem that you don't have a legitimate problem with her, rather you are here to instigate.
Okay, whatever, I just don't want you to label be as someone who all they do is post hate for certain characters (Suzaku-haters I'm looking at you). But then again who cares it won't suck the enjoyment I have for watching this series.