AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-05-29, 22:53   Link #1
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Is there an Italiano here? I need your help

I currently working with some guys at my country trying to make a Visual Novel. Some guys at the team suggest that we use Italia as a background. but in my opinion there is less information about our background. can some Italiano help me here?? I will be very grateful if you willing to share some info and maybe correct some mistakes on the story background

Spoiler for rules:

Spoiler for Aviano Island Map::

Spoiler for infomation of the island:

Spoiler for The Legend of Aviano Sanctuary:

Spoiler for some of chara design:

first question. how Italian girls opinion about foreign man. especially a man that came from uknown country such as Indonesia. how will they react if some foreingners attracted to them......

second is it possible for italian girls to get her Revenge against let we say Mafia?? how can a foreigners or what skill that the foreigners must have in order to help the girl??

thx guys for your help

Last edited by Prongs; 2009-05-29 at 23:04.
Prongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 10:56   Link #2
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well...Considering the argument, the story is enough....weird.

About italian girls opinion for foreign males, all depends, a lot of mix pairs born for convenience and interests, the true love is very rare.

About a revenge against mafia, heh...in the reality is almost impossible, mafia has the cover of political world, a lot of spies inside army, police, finance, etc...95% of people take rebel against the mafia and start to broke the balls...are killed and the investigation are always archives without guilties.
A civilian can take report, but about the results....

About the foreigner skill....for to help a revenge against the mafia, the only way is to have super-powers or just to be a ex-soldier like a SEAL or a monster detective.
Because the authorities can to arrest a mafia ONLY with unbreakable proofs, then the corrupted carabineers, attorneys...can't hide the stuff.

Oh yes, after a possible revenge, mafia is able to find you everywhere, to change country, identity, etc...is useless.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 12:28   Link #3
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

First: I'd like to comment a few things about the setting:

I would assume that a foreigner party wouldn't go to such a remote island to found a school, unless it's part of the story plot. Else "Santa Caterina" should be used instead as a name.

I must say I've never heard of an all-girl school in Italy, if it exists it must be extremely rare. Private schools are actually a rarity and in most cases they are catholic schools. So the fact its named after a saint matches with reality. Mind however that high school in Italy lasts 5 years from age 13-14 to age 18-19.

About Mafia, this island is said to be on the northeastern coast of Italy, and in such part of Italy Mafia is not really that strong. While on the southern part they might have the support (willing or forced) of some local populations, it isn't generally true for the north. They might still be present dealing with black market, drug distribution and recycling money, however they cannot really boss around as you might see in some american movie.

In such context the girl should act like some detective or spy of some sort. Realistically speaking it's hard to believe unless she is very good at infiltrating and spying the move of illegal activities. If she get caught and her identity is found, she'd be too easy of a mark to kill. Either way since Mafia cannot count on the locals to make them spit the name of such an interloper, they'd have a hard time to find her. Also there are different law enforcement forces in Italy. Carabinieri and Police are two different institutions while they both fight crime. So it is harder to bribe both of them and keep them under control. Mafia expecially in northern Italy cannot go directly against them nor completely control them, so they can't be careless.

About the attitude toward foreigners I don't think it's a big problem. There is a lingering xenophobia expecially on northern Italy, but that doesn't seem to be an obstacle to couples and marriages. There's been many cases of italian women marrying with muslims, so even a different religion is not a total wall. Suspicion might naturally arise, but if the guy looks nice and well he will be accepted.

Ah, Liveria is not a common italian name. But people with names completely made up, although veeery rare, do exist.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 00:21   Link #4
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

hmm thx I get the whole picture from your Info insegnante.

it is that hard to get attention from Italian impiegata. especially in Liveria case

is the season info is correct. I've never heard winter in Italia? can you give spesific info for that??

how about internet? is there Internet especially in little Island like Aviano??

from your point of view is Jurgen the villains on our path can be categorized as mafia??

how should foreigners like Rizal behave to get attention from Italian impiegata, like Liveria?

sorry if I ask too much. but i feel I must get as much info as i can gain so our story almost close to reality.

By the way this story is a love sims. I dunno if some of my friend will insert eroge. but not me.
Old 2009-05-31, 01:53   Link #5
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Mafia control everything thanks his alliance with the policy, the only exception is the army.

Police, carabineers, finance guard....they have spies everywhere, it's just the big silence made by politicians and reporter the big advantage, italian peopole know just the 20% of truth.

About internet, well....depends, in Italy a lot of zones are without internet again, or just the 56k, political world is making everything to limit the internet diffusion because....thanks blogs, websites, etc...a lot of people can read the truth without policy censure.

And considering the italian policy is rotten....this can be a big problem for them, our country-chief (Berlusconi) is one of the worstest criminal.

About schools, we have 2-3 institute just only for women but, they're religious academies, for the rest in more technic schools, women and men make lesson in the same building but in separate classes.

Trust me, I live in Italy and the situation is bad, every television news is a infinite bag of lies, you must use internet, CNN, BBS etc...to know something of true about us.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 07:07   Link #6
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
it is that hard to get attention from Italian impiegata. especially in Liveria case
The fact she is teacher shoudln't make any difference. It rather depends on her personality. I might try to give you a picture of what the usual woman aged between 20 to 30 wants from a man, but does your character need to be stereotypical? Considering she wants to take on a Criminal mastermind on her own I doubt she is ^^;

Quote:
is the season info is correct. I've never heard winter in Italia? can you give spesific info for that??
Oh you can bet there is! I know Italy is often described as the village of the sun, but in fact if you check it you'll notice that Venice is even northern that New York.
Winters are not particularly rigid, they are worse in the country but not near the coasts, however they can go from 0° C to -10° C. Even on an island you can expect snow on december or january. Also mind one thing. While the temperature is not particularly low, in an island the humidity must very high and that makes the perception of cold skyrocket.

Quote:
how about internet? is there Internet especially in little Island like Aviano??
What is the year in this setting? If you asked me this question 5 years ago I would have probably tell you that they only have 44k modem connection at best. Nowaday I doubt that a place of the northern Italy isn't covered by adsl. It might happen for very small villages in the mountains but 8k inhabitants is good enough, they wouldn't miss it.

Quote:
from your point of view is Jurgen the villains on our path can be categorized as mafia??
You didn't give many information but I'd probably describe him as someone with mafia connections.

Quote:
how should foreigners like Rizal behave to get attention from Italian impiegata, like Liveria?
I think most women here like men that are self confident, dependable, but not rigidly institutionalized. They might not be interested in cultural stuff themselves but if a man shows knowledge is a plus. A recent survey showed that most women think that the first thing that a man should be is a good father.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 07:39   Link #7
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat
Prongs, could you ask your friend about the primary/grade schooler in italy? We'd like to know all reference about Italian school system. I wonder if some of italian's private school also had sailor uniform like in Japan... Very Happy (according to my friend, some schools in Singapore do have sailor uniform).

Please also ask him about italian folklore and national holidays/festivals (which may affect our story in San Aviano).
Thank you guys. your Info is very very great.....