AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2009-11-10, 08:43   Link #1201
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I just noticed that this petition has started since Feb this year. And it still has voters for only 33.7% I really doubt if people actually know about this petition.
Claymore is more popular in EUA and Europe than it is in Japan. That's why there were so little voters.

When the petition was announced in a forum like animesuki, we went from 1510 votes to 3377 in little more than 10 days.
Old 2009-11-10, 08:48   Link #1202
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Claymore is more popular in EUA and Europe than it is in Japan. That's why there were so little voters.

When the petition was announced in a forum like animesuki, we went from 1510 votes to 3377 in little more than 10 days.
That's why I really doubt if people know about this. I can't believe that almost all 200,000+ buyers don't vote for the second season. Seriously, it only takes 5% of them.
Old 2009-11-10, 09:31   Link #1203
elyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
That's why I really doubt if people know about this. I can't believe that almost all 200,000+ buyers don't vote for the second season. Seriously, it only takes 5% of them.
Well, I would say is that your best bet is to take that link to the Claymore poll, get as many people from here that would be willing to go around and create accounts or profiles to other sites in some/any way associated with Claymore and troll/advertise it. Do it so we all can see Isley in his awakened form (or in other words, what everyone has been waiting for) .
elyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:09   Link #1204
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Send a message via Yahoo to Galatea33
Or we can even ask our friends, colleagues, neighbors to borrow their email and just use their data for voting - besides they won't argue receiving one Japanese text email

It's a tiny favor

Last time I tried, I don't even need to click the link of the received email , it's automated as a vote when I finished filling the form

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Galatea33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:10   Link #1205
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post

China too

I voted twice

This is why I'm happy their aren't any region blocks....and wow, I didn't think this would actually get it's own topic.
Shiek927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 11:15   Link #1206
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Send a message via Yahoo to Galatea33
Claymore is popular too in here ,
it's regarded as an unique manga after Berserk ~

ah enough talking!! / I should continue with the online community CTFS !! (Claymore Topic Friendly Spammin')

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Galatea33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 13:01   Link #1207
Vinak
Procrastinator

I'd be more interested in a second season if he scrapped the last few episodes from season 1 and began the second season at the end of the battle of Pieta. none of this adaptation stuff..

but if he absolutely must adapt his work, than I guess I would still be interested.
Old 2009-11-10, 13:07   Link #1208
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

omfg yes. the first 3/4 of the Claymore anime was really good. if they adapt the manga they cut out into it, a second season will be great as well.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 15:08   Link #1209
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Well, I just voted!
And strangely, my friends who dont even watch Claymore also voted MU HA HA!
Arkham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 16:34   Link #1210
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure to get a few of my friends to vote as well.
Old 2009-11-10, 16:45   Link #1211
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
I'd be more interested in a second season if he scrapped the last few episodes from season 1 and began the second season at the end of the battle of Pieta. none of this adaptation stuff..

but if he absolutely must adapt his work, than I guess I would still be interested.
Agreed.

Voted if they do what Vinak says. A new anime season would have to begin at Rigardo's death without any Raki's or Priscilla's apparition... I just cannot imagine how it could be possible to 'adapt' the manga's onward plot to fit with that horrible ending.

Nonetheless, voted.

ED: Errrrr... how can I vote? XD
Korinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 16:45   Link #1212
SagaraSouske

Added 3 votes with 3 names and 3 separate email addresses from 3 different IP.
Old 2009-11-10, 18:10   Link #1213
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Stickied!
I voted as well. But since it's not Yagi who made the petition, we have little hope :\
Old 2009-11-10, 18:40   Link #1214
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I did my part
Old 2009-11-10, 19:54   Link #1215
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

i just voted but i have a question. the numbers you type in, is that the number of votes it's currently at or it's got nothing to do with it at all...
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 20:54   Link #1216
greyhame6

the # is just to check if ur human and not some bot spam-clicking. btw does ip address matter or diff e-mail enuff for multiple votes?
greyhame6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 01:20   Link #1217
Mord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
There is some information going around that it is actually a fan petition started by a fan who goes by the name of KURORO with the intention of submitting it to Norihiro Yagi when it gets the required amount of signatures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleist View Post
Sorry, I think I made a mistake. As some people said, the petition is not submitted by Norihiro Yagi, and the VA list is only a wish list. The petition is not offical but submitted by a fan named KURORO.

But there are still hope. On the same site there was a vote for another manga named Inuyasha, which was put into anime long ago but had no sequel. Many people voted for Inuyahsa and the total number reached 10,000. At last the anime maker was moved by the fans and made "Inuyasha Final Act" onto screen. Maybe Claymore will be the same.

EDIT:
Now I'm particularly curious about the Sponsor "KURORO". After searching his name on this website, I find that he has started petitions for more than 20 animes since last year. Can he be fan of 20 animes at the same time and start petitions for them ??? I strongly doubt it's some kind of market research. Behind the name "KURORO" there may be a anime market research company because it is a free way to collect consumer feedback. If this is true, the vote is still very worthy!

I find the first post and title of this thread to be somewhat misinformative.
Mord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 07:52   Link #1218
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
ED: Errrrr... how can I vote? XD
If you still can't vote. Here is a step by step. http://hi.baidu.com/hber2007/blog/it...229388a61.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Added 3 votes with 3 names and 3 separate email addresses from 3 different IP.
ZOMG! You did a great job, Sagara. XD
Old 2009-11-11, 08:17   Link #1219
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

The question I have is will they really consider the foreign votes as signifigant as Japanese? I'm not sure how much they make off sales in other countries, and if they will regard it as signifigant enough.
Old 2009-11-11, 08:39   Link #1220
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
The question I have is will they really consider the foreign votes as signifigant as Japanese? I'm not sure how much they make off sales in other countries, and if they will regard it as signifigant enough.
Sadly, that's what I thought too. I get the idea why they limit to 10000 votes. In anime industry, each series can be considered profitable if their average BD/DVD sales are about 3000-5000. This figure is normal. They can estimate the conversion rate of potential buyers from 10000 voters. Well, I think that you should already get the idea what I want to say. If they see that most voters are from outside Japan then I doubt that they will take this petition seriously. It's true that the anime can be licensed by other country. But I suppose that their main market is still inside Japan.

But whatever, it's still better than nothing.