AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 12:39   Link #1221
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
But whatever, it's still better than nothing.
My feelings exactly

As soon I discovered this was fan-made, my hopes took a nosedive. Still, their's always a chance
Shiek927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 20:32   Link #1222
monir
cho~ kakkoii

As I have been kindly informed by a fellow Claymore fan, this is actually a fan thought-out petition of sort. That is really unfortunate. I'll just merge this thread with the General Discussion for Claymore.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 20:53   Link #1223
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
As I have been kindly informed by a fellow Claymore fan, this is actually a fan thought-out petition of sort. That is really unfortunate. I'll just merge this thread with the General Discussion for Claymore.
They got my hopes so high...(sighs). My hopes for a second season would be re-doing a bunch of things at around Episode 20 of season 1 on. You could do a few modifications of episodes 20-22, then you'd have to do a complete revision of 23-26 to make season 2 of Claymore work.

I've already considered music, which as everyone seems to agree, would need to get better (more dark classical "romantic" work like Mozart's Reqiuem or something similar, particularly for the "death scene in Pieta"), better animation (artwork was more than adequate sometimes) and more color would be good ideas to work on.

However, I do have just one large caveat to add: if they were to make a second season after this fan-driven petition, please let it be after Claymore has reached Chapter 120 or higher! We need at least 60 chapters to make up a season, judging by the first season. That means they'll have to wait awhile unless they come up with original material to fill in the seven-year time-skip.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
revan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 23:34   Link #1224
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Send a message via Yahoo to Galatea33
We still have hope !! Let's make the vote to reach 20.000 and kicks all those anime developer's butt !! /

Nah, there's a vewwy guud encouragement that it's actually just a matter of time Claymore season 2 MUST be come true. We just have to wait

Positive, Positive

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Galatea33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 04:55   Link #1225
jiyabil

guys... i soooo want a second season of claymore... im even trying my very best to spread the news..... so guys lets spread the news together... even if it's a fans petition we can still do this!!!!

guys i just put a new thread about voting in Anime Forum dot Com AND Anime-forums.com!! we have to spread the news guys!!! 4 MONTHS TO GO!! LETS DO OUR BEST!!!

Last edited by jiyabil; 2009-11-14 at 07:13. Reason: add more stuff
jiyabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 08:34   Link #1226
jiyabil

Yes!!! I got someone to vote!!
Old 2009-11-14, 10:54   Link #1227
Creangeru
posting in a retarded way

It seems a little off-topic now that you guys have changed to "voting mode", but I still have a little question regarding the end of the anime.

We see a weakened Priscilla, who went back to her human form. Before that happened she completely awakened or had a second awakening. Everyone is shocked of her second awakening, because she was already terribly strong. Like "OMG, she hadn't already fully awakened" or something along those line. But when Isley came for her rescue and just emitted a little bit of yoki, at least not enough for him transforming, they were all shocked to the bone.

So in separating those lines:

1. Priscilla fighting. Their reaction was "We can't win. So overwhelmingly strong."
2. Priscilla fully awakened. Their reaction was "She wasn't fully awakened already."
3. Isley emitting yoki. Their reaction was "Can't move. So unbelievably strong."

I don't get the "power levels". It seems so totally DBZ-like. Priscilla killed Teresa and literally owned the Claymores. Then she got even more powerful then before and then after that Isley was even stronger without changing to his AB form.
Is there any meaning behind this or is this just a summary, how f*cked up the anime ending is?
Creangeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:49   Link #1228
HegemonKhan
Banned

the anime ending is quite divergent then the manga... as you pointed out...

it seems that in the anime:

rigardo is way more powerful then miria, helen, deneve, and clare

leg awakened clare is more powerful then rigardo and kills him

leg awakened clare is unable to damage priscilla

somehow magically... miria, helen, and deneve were able to damage priscilla (cutting her one wing off), even though they just got wasted and nearly killed by rigardo....

priscilla gets pised, and fully awakens or has a 2nd awakening for overkill (or maybe she just wanted to regenerate her one wing back, lol).

fully awakened or 2nd awakening priscilla (pink giantess priscilla), is way more powerful then miria, deneve, and helen.

clare awakens her arms and back (scorpion blade arm + leg awakened form), and rivals pink giantess priscilla.

but then, pink giantess priscilla seems to have been taking it easy on clare, and now gets serious or tired, and grabs clare easily. priscilla drops clare and shoots her up with her green diamond missles. priscilla then goes to kill clare.

clare not wanting to die, awakens teresa's power, and chops up priscilla instead.

priscilla is so badly damaged, she can no longer hold her pink giantess form and turns into a (HAWT) naked girl on all fours with (HAWT) hanging good-sized breasts.

clare goes to decapitate priscilla, but raki stops her.

etc....

isley shows up and seems to be way more powerful then all of them, including priscilla and even clare. he takes priscilla away.

etc..
------------------------------------------

so in conclusion:

clare is more powerful then pink giantess priscilla (defeats her and would have killed her too)

but isley is more powerful than both pink giantess priscilla and clare.

this is obviously very different from the manga (though most characters, like riful, wrongly believed that isley was more powerful then priscilla, which was revealed not to be the case in later chapters)
HegemonKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:20   Link #1229
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
but isley is more powerful than both pink giantess priscilla and clare.
Debatable. Anime Isley said that Priscilla was indeed the best.
Maybe Clare & co were just dead tired and Isley is, after all, the strongest Abyssal One.

Or maybe the fact that a male Awakened Being was radiating pink/purple Yoki was such a "WTF" moment that every Claymore forgot what the hell they were supossed to be doing.
Old 2009-11-14, 20:32   Link #1230
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I would like to point out Creangeru, that this story has always had "power levels" of sorts from the very beginning, since we found out their is more then one warrior and Claire is the weakest. Maybe strength isn't measured as explicit or as often as DBZ, but they have always been there.

The Organization's Rankings are the first distinction.

--

Yeah, the Anime had the strangest power levels I've ever seen, that just seem to fluctuate all the time, it's just weird 0_0. You just can't get a grasp of how strong anybody really is, unlikely the manga and everything else that have very solid levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgemonKhan
priscilla is so badly damaged, she can no longer hold her pink giantess form and turns into a (HAWT) naked girl on all fours with (HAWT) hanging good-sized breasts.
, Wish I could give you rep for that
Old 2009-11-14, 23:27   Link #1231
jiyabil

i just wanna ask, isnt there a single male claymore who wasn't too horny to awaken???
Old 2009-11-14, 23:34   Link #1232
HegemonKhan
Banned

well, isley didn't awaken in that final episode.... even with priscilla like that....

so, he's at least one who could control himself...
Old 2009-11-15, 00:21   Link #1233
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
well, isley didn't awaken in that final episode.... even with priscilla like that....

so, he's at least one who could control himself...
....Uh, I don't think that counts or is the same thing .
Old 2009-11-15, 12:49   Link #1234
shogun01
Resident Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyabil View Post
i just wanna ask, isnt there a single male claymore who wasn't too horny to awaken???
If there was he probably already died in the line of duty.
shogun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 05:16   Link #1235
jiyabil

yeah i think that's a good speculation....
Old 2009-11-16, 07:57   Link #1236
Ryuken
Claymore #01

That really gives me the idea that Ruble and the rest of the handlers were former male claymores, that would have been a long long time ago. And now after so much time, battles and experience it can be safely said that they themselves have evolved into something else.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:13   Link #1237
HegemonKhan
Banned

(SPECULATION)

or they are just taking yoki suppressant pills.... to hide their true massive power.....

(well that wouldn't really fit, cause if they are already ultimate beings, then why are they trying to make "lesser" powerful beings)

though them being male claymores and taking yoki suppressant pills, explains their age and how they can find claymores so well (despite them saying that they just have good intuition.... riiiight... HK is not believing this LIE of theirs), and how they do have some relationship with normal yomas (seen in the clare trainee special chapter), awakened yomas (seen in the slashers chapter, aka the 4 vs the male awakened being), and at least respect with the abyssal ones (isley comments at that they are wily, which is quite something coming from him, though we well know how wily and devious they are already).
Old 2009-11-16, 10:18   Link #1238
jiyabil

but it would be really cool if there was one male claymore who survived and is the mainland being a rogue and stuff.... heheheh
Old 2009-11-16, 12:34   Link #1239
HegemonKhan
Banned

continent ("mainland") male claymores do NOT survive as they are sent on kamekaze-suicide "runs" as a tactic against the other side's dragons. the few male awakened beings that did survive, happened to come back to the Organization's side, wreck havoc, and get killed.

the island's male claymores (well as awakened beings/abyssal one) survive much longer, ~100 years. 1 male awakened being survived until Clare and Miria (Deneve and Helen were with them) killed it. 31 male awakened beings (including Rigaldo and Gaheh) survived until the Pieta battle, Organization headquarter battle (well Alicia+Beth engaged them just outside of it), and the western battle (Riful+Dauf killed them). Isley survived until shortly after Helen and Deneve engaged with him, killed-eaten by the Abyss Feeders. There's even still male awakened beings alive presently-currently in the manga (chapter 97), like Dauf (and maybe more).

going to the continent ("mainland") would definately be cool. most people want this, to see and learn about this other side and their dragons, learn the truth of what is going on, and see the other side and their dragons do battle with the island's beings.
Old 2009-11-16, 13:28   Link #1240
Creangeru
posting in a retarded way

You should put that into spoiler or you will get yourself banned faster than you can say: "Oh, my .....".
After all it is the general discussions threat mainly for the anime series and the VIZ manga.
Creangeru is offline   Reply With Quote