AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2017-10-09, 18:04   Link #21
AnimeFangirl

One Punch Man...? A kid's show? Well, good luck!
Old 2017-10-13, 23:27   Link #22
TrueHistoria

Bamp. Bemp. Bimp. Bomp. Bump.
"I am the echoes of those who had been slain by the metal of injustice. I am the shadows of men long silenced and hidden from the light. I am he who rides the black winds of carnage. I am death himself. Prepare yourself, for when next we speak, it will be face to face. And you will know that your death has come."

Cold eyes, carrying frozen death. Hair of deep silver, more radiant than moon glow. Body of pure evil, a darkness that dims even the golden sun. Awful and terrifying, is its presence on the fields of blood upon which it visits. Like a wraith shrouded in death and decay, it stands alone and absolute.

- FC
TrueHistoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 17:11   Link #23
cyberdemon

There is Shiro from the Fate Stay Night visual novel. He is a loner who prefers to do things for himself. It is even described that he almost never smiles in the VN due to what happened to him in the past. He will stand up again and go back to fighting even after taking blows that would normally kill others. He is the type who will go through failure after failure and yet never stops.
Old 2017-10-18, 06:28   Link #24
TrueHistoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There is Shiro from the Fate Stay Night visual novel. He is a loner who prefers to do things for himself. It is even described that he almost never smiles in the VN due to what happened to him in the past. He will stand up again and go back to fighting even after taking blows that would normally kill others. He is the type who will go through failure after failure and yet never stops.
I'm not satisfied enough about its VNDB description but maybe I'll check it out. Thanks.
"I am the echoes of those who had been slain by the metal of injustice. I am the shadows of men long silenced and hidden from the light. I am he who rides the black winds of carnage. I am death himself. Prepare yourself, for when next we speak, it will be face to face. And you will know that your death has come."

Cold eyes, carrying frozen death. Hair of deep silver, more radiant than moon glow. Body of pure evil, a darkness that dims even the golden sun. Awful and terrifying, is its presence on the fields of blood upon which it visits. Like a wraith shrouded in death and decay, it stands alone and absolute.

- FC
Old 2017-10-18, 06:39   Link #25
TrueHistoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Yea, most characters I like have such flaws to them. But let's see..

Protagonist of Tears to Tiara would be just about 100% and the one of Utawarerumono about 80% fitting (he's rather gentlemanly). These are strictly in the high fantasy adventure genre as well.

The caveat is, these are VNs with a major tactics RPG element to them, each having only 6-8 hours of reading. Most of your time would be spent playing.

I enjoyed both nevertheless, so gonna go ahead and recommend them.
Whoops, I would like to apologize for this late response of mine. Looks like I didn't notice it quickly due to my poor eyesight. I also played a lot of Role-Playing Games and I'll say that my favourite was Radiant Historia. Back to the topic: sure. I'll check these out you've mentioned. So thanks.

- FC
Old 2017-11-19, 11:15   Link #26
TrueHistoria

Just tried Fate/Stay Night and he didn't suit enough. Thanks anyways.

- FC
Old 2017-11-19, 21:51   Link #27
larethian

"Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e" ("Welcome to the Classroom of the Supreme Ability Doctrine" or more commonly known as "Classroom of the Elite") is an almost perfect fit with respect to the protagonist. in terms of attitude and demeanor. The problem is it's not a fantasy. And he does manipulate people. Not in the way that he 'depends' on them, but more like he tries to stay in the shadows to keep his abilities hidden. He is skilled in martial arts, outwitting others, forming complex plans, art of deception, people manipulation, etc. The story carries quite a bit of intrigue. Oh yeah, too bad it's not action fantasy.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 14:43   Link #28
TrueHistoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
"Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e" ("Welcome to the Classroom of the Supreme Ability Doctrine" or more commonly known as "Classroom of the Elite") is an almost perfect fit with respect to the protagonist. in terms of attitude and demeanor. The problem is it's not a fantasy. And he does manipulate people. Not in the way that he 'depends' on them, but more like he tries to stay in the shadows to keep his abilities hidden. He is skilled in martial arts, outwitting others, forming complex plans, art of deception, people manipulation, etc. The story carries quite a bit of intrigue. Oh yeah, too bad it's not action fantasy.
Yes. I've already came across its anime adaptation which is dubbed as Classroom of the Elite. While its protagonist almost suits my prefs, there were major disappointments concerning 1) it isn't action-fantasy (so far, I've seen no action at all), yes, thereby serves as bland for my very picky taste LOL. 2) its story: I didn't like it. And lastly, 3) the POV: I sort of dislike multiple POVs as I've mentioned it in my very first message.

Anyways, thanks.

- FC

Last edited by TrueHistoria; 2017-11-20 at 21:32.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, male protagonist, stoic