AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-21, 04:13   Link #41
MrBrown

I just played some of the KGNE special fan disc... And now I'm hoping they'll do an OVA or a special about the 触角人類. That was totally hilarious.
Old 2004-09-21, 10:11   Link #42
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
I know, I'm patiently waiting for MuvLuv to get it's spotlight...but hey, Age knows what is a cashcow, and you can't really fault them for milking it to the last drop.

Besides, give them credit, it's one of the few truly dramatic eros out there that got a good amount of attention outside of Japan
Hmm... I think that's mostly because of the anime anyway. I'm pretty sure if MuvLuv can get a good anime, it will get as much good attention outside of Japan as KGNE.
Old 2004-09-24, 03:50   Link #43
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
If they took the hentai and the perv is NOT a japanese hentai/sim game anymore, and it would suck, and who would buy it ??!

all ages??! ...hehehe Anyways nobody would buy dating sims in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Yes, the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien game is only available in Japan.

Hopefully someone will release a full English adaptation of the all ages version in North America... but that's not too likely.

where did you see that?
Old 2004-09-24, 22:45   Link #44
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
If they took the hentai and the perv is NOT a japanese hentai/sim game anymore, and it would suck, and who would buy it ??!

all ages??! ...hehehe Anyways nobody would buy dating sims in USA
Think again...I have several titles of ero games in my possession all of which I paid for, I also have Japanese ero titles that I paid for and I live in the USA.

Besides, if I had a Dreamcast I know I'd be on the ball buying the All Ages version of Kanon...I dunno, those characters really didn't seem like the type for ero scene inclusion, but alas it didn't matter one way or the other.

And the last I remember, I don't think KGNE has an All Ages version, at least not one that I have found...I could get that to compliment my CD and DVD versions
Old 2004-09-26, 21:26   Link #45
Semaj

I'm not really that turned away from the HG Kanon, I can understand why some people don't think the H-scenes are necessary, but I think those are just icing on the cake.
Old 2004-10-31, 05:16   Link #46
Sh1ka9on

Send a message via MSN to Sh1ka9on
yeah, i don't erally understand what you guys are talking about, the ero-game stuff shouldn't really be in this thread right? Anyway, the site official KGNE site says that the Akane Mainax thing is an OVA which is going to be released soon on November 25th. ^^; heres my source: http://www.akamani.com/

Though it kinda hurts it's mainly based on her, considerin' i don't really like her, but i'll still be the first to get it.^^ Does anyone know if any fansub groups going to sub this or am i gonna be forced to buy it? ~.~;; either way works, but i wanna know the quickest way to get my hands on it. Thx. ^^
Old 2004-11-29, 03:12   Link #47
donna8157

Will "Akane Maniax" mention anything about Haruka/Mitsuki/Takayuki?
Old 2004-11-29, 03:21   Link #48
MrBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna8157
Will "Akane Maniax" mention anything about Haruka/Mitsuki/Takayuki?
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-29, 04:47   Link #49
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

For reasons that are pointless to go into, it has been decided that the official series discussion thead is now Akane Maniax OVA in the Fansubs Forum. Consequently, I'm closing this thread to prevent confusion.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread