AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 14:47   Link #881
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio44 View Post
I hope the third season will be about the third phase of the sekirei project, with no more divergence with the manga.

But it will be difficult for them, because of the death of uzume at the end of the saison 2.

Quid of the attact of Izumo Inn by the number 31 & 40 ?
Actually, she's not dead. She's only at Level 4 injury, which is very severe, but alive. Only Level 5 is death.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 09:17   Link #882
tonio44

She have lost her sekirei crest. It's almost like a death for a sekirei. She's terminated.

Miya explained to Minato that a sekirei who lost her sekirei crest, lost her soul and never come back. Even if they'll use the power of the jinki to reactivate her, it'll never be the Uzume they knew.
tonio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 11:46   Link #883
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Only info we got...

It is unknown if Uzume is dead or just deactivated like many other Sekirei, but in episode 10 of Pure Engagement, it is briefly shown on Matsu's computer that she is damage level 4, meaning seriously injured, but not dead which is level 5.
Old 2012-04-22, 02:44   Link #884
tonio44

You're right.
There is no known sekirei in level 5.
Even the two terminated in bloody injury by Karasuba (number 38 and 19) was clasified in level 4.
Old 2012-04-22, 20:25   Link #885
Anime-fan10

I hope a third season comes soon. I've enjoyed the last two seasons.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 00:15   Link #886
tonio44

May be not before the end of the manga. So wait, wait , and wait again.
Old 2012-04-23, 12:51   Link #887
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Given how much an anime series can cover a manga, if an anime is based on an unfinished manga, especially one that doesn't seem close to finishing yet, then the anime's release time may or may not be based on the release of the manga.

That's one purpose of filler episodes; to stretch out an anime while the manga gains some space from it and the anime doesn't end up passing it by and giving away the story ahead of time. Unfortunately, others can end up with original ends because of such things too, like Elfen Lied, Inuyasha (at first), Claymore, and so on ended up finished early with less than satisfactory endings because of their respective manga not being anywhere near finished at the time of the anime airing. Some like Claymore (and Sekirei) STILL aren't finished either.
Old 2012-04-23, 15:08   Link #888
tonio44

It's sure that the season 3 will be focus to the jinki, because we saw them behind minaka in the space capsule, at the end of episode 13.

I think (and hope) it 'll have the four battles for the jinki.

One sign confort me in that way. We saw Namiji (n° 73) who win her fight agains an other sekirei. (in the end of episode 9). I suppose it's because she may appear in the season 3.
Old 2014-12-16, 05:04   Link #889
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I'll be looking forward for Sekirei Season 3. Episode 3 of Sekirei Pure Engagement was really funny as Haihane got drunk. The moment she drunk, Haihane cracks me up as she hit herself. Not only that, Minato strategically make #104 slip on the floor which makes me laugh. Then of course, Kazehana emerge with Minato. Much after that, Miya opens her Hannya Mask which creeping me out a little and makes me laugh at the same time. I love Sekirei.

Last edited by LKK; 2014-12-16 at 08:34. Reason: moved post from Sekirei 1; merged & edited w/ original Sekirei 3 post
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen