Old 2018-01-19, 20:08   Link #3602
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for 251:

@MarvelB: Thanks for the spoilers!
Old 2018-01-22, 16:37   Link #3603
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Elizabeth is officially the (temporary) leader of the Seven Deadly Sins now. She didn't really have a choice but to make an alliance with the lesser of the two evils.
Old 2018-01-22, 16:59   Link #3604
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In before the demons call her out on betraying Meliodas and siding with the Goddesses, and saying stuff like "See, Meliodas, we told you she's no good for you!" and Meliodas and us all being like, "....Seriously? You're really going to say that in this situation, considering why she had to do it?".
Old 2018-01-22, 18:29   Link #3605
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chandler will definitely say that. But it's not like Meliodas listens to him, anyway.
Old 2018-01-23, 20:45   Link #3606
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. But Ludociel really did say it to Elizabeth about Meliodas. I'm thinking Ludociel will still try to kill Meliodas, though. Hopefully he won't be able to.

If the Demon King and Supreme Goddess are defeated somehow, would the curses on Elizabeth and Meliodas, respectively, be lifted? There are hopefully easier ways to do it using their powers somehow, too, though.
Old 2018-01-26, 04:10   Link #3607
marvelB

That time of week is here:

Spoiler for 252:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-26, 04:43   Link #3608
SilverGlavenus

^Thank you for the spoilers, @MarvelB.

But seriously, what a let down, I thought the fourth one was inside Excalibur or he stayed behind to protect the SG or some shit. If Estarossa could kill Mael, then it proves that the Four Archangels are no match for Meliodas.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-26, 13:19   Link #3609
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
^Thank you for the spoilers, @MarvelB.

But seriously, what a let down, I thought the fourth one was inside Excalibur or he stayed behind to protect the SG or some shit. If Estarossa could kill Mael, then it proves that the Four Archangels are no match for Meliodas.
Maybe he was the weakest among them. Even so, it seems like Estarossa killed him rather effortlessly (not a single wound on his body in that picture), so unless the power gap between the Archangels is huge, they indeed stand no chance against Meliodas. That's most likely the reason they wanted an alliance with the Seven Deadly Sins and the humans so badly. They know all too well they're outmatched.

I wonder if they're going to bring up Arthur and Excalibur in the next chapter. They'll want him on their side too.
Old 2018-01-26, 20:24   Link #3610
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Arthur might be the key (or at least part of it) to lifting Elizabeth's curse. I'm still waiting for more info on that. It could be the same for Zeldris in regards to Meliodas.

Don't both the Demons and the Goddesses seem like they're all bad, aside from Meliodas and Elizabeth? So Elizabeth, Meliodas and the Sins need to destroy them all I think. If possible.
Old 2018-01-27, 00:05   Link #3611
marvelB

Putting aside the Mael talk, I find it kinda funny that Hendy's practically been humping Ludoshel's leg ever since he possessed Margaret. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's overcompensating for the fact that he was once on the demons' side, heh. But then again, Dreyfus pointed out that higher-ranked goddesses can brainwash others, so perhaps that could mean Hendy is under the archangels' control right now....?
Old 2018-01-27, 00:56   Link #3612
SilverGlavenus

^Nah, I think Hendy is the type who easily gets influenced. He could not resist turning to the dark side when it was actually Dreyfus who was possessed by Fraudrin. I find it pleasantly surprising that Dreyfus is one of the few who can keep their heads cool about the angels.

But if you think about it, this alliance is similar to the original Stigma: lead by the Angels, has a fairy king and perhaps giant king, some of the humans (Dreyfus, Bartra and Denzel's subordinates) harbor distrust towards them. Heck, even the human vessels that the Archangels took look like their real bodies. One with a kid form, one with a muscular form and one with an elegant, feminine form.
Old 2018-01-27, 01:55   Link #3613
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Estarossa killing the 4th archangel adds further to his veil of mistery. Together with the weird precense Cussack mentioned, the random memories with Elizabeth that were shown earlier, his fixation on Elizabeth and the fact the it seems he has been experimented on makes me wonder if there is more that meets the eye in here. Specially since the 4th archangel dying off screen totally feels like a Chehov gun here.

Crack theory time: Maybe he has had some parts of the 4th archangel implanted on him? Or he turns out to be a hybrid of sorts.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 07:41   Link #3614
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@SilverGlavenus: Yeah, I agree with you about Hendy and Dreyfus.
Old 2018-01-31, 23:01   Link #3615
marvelB

Finally got around to reading the full chapter. I really liked the moment between Elizabeth and Bartra.... they truly do share a strong father/daughter bond despite not being blood-related. Man, the heroes really need to hurry and get Mel back to normal. I hope we get an update on Ban's journey in Purgatory soon....

Also, in relation to my previous post, even Dreyfus points out that Hendy's been acting oddly ever since the archangels returned. While SilverGlavenus made a good point about Hendy being easily influenced, I think I'm still kinda leaning towards him possibly being under the archangels' control. We now also know that the archangels can power up humans, so I kinda wouldn't be surprised if a fanatical Hendy with goddess powers once more becomes a major antagonist....
Old 2018-02-01, 07:41   Link #3616
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Now that you mention that about Hendy, you're probably right.

I agree with you about turning Meliodas back to normal. But that being said, how are they going to break the curse on him and Elizabeth?
Old 2018-02-01, 13:41   Link #3617
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Dreyfus will most likely play a key role in this arc. He's the only one besides the Seven Deadly Sins who doesn't trust the Goddesses. Maybe Gilthunder too, but we haven't heard much from him lately.
Old 2018-02-02, 07:12   Link #3618
marvelB

It's spoiler time:

Spoiler for 253:
Old 2018-02-02, 07:20   Link #3619
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoiler.

Spoiler for 253 spoiler comments:
Old 2018-02-02, 07:59   Link #3620
SilverGlavenus

Escanor manhandled Estarossa, but Estarossa killed Mael, huh ?? Interesting.

Also @DragonOsman, Gowther was the one who asked a request of Merlin, not Escanor.

And damn, it's about time our Lord Escanor taught Ludoshel some lessons.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen