AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-17, 13:20   Link #10201
CaroRuLushe
Souka...

i was searching thru my folder and i found this
Spoiler for when did i draw this?:
I think i drew this like 1 or 2 months ago. I know i couldn't have drew this recently cause my scanner isnt working. Btw. I THINK it supose to be older caro... not sure. lets just say it is. thats how she'll look like in my story thing.
Old 2007-09-17, 13:34   Link #10202
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I'll bang that OP out once I'm done with exams this wed. I can say that the title is "hollow".

Leryk is, like A's = Ace and I-n's = Einst, a play on the sounds of Relic, then swapped the R's and L's around, since to the Japanese these two letters are the same, and hence I got Lerik. Now since that looked weird, I changed I to Y, getting Leryk.

Since we're dealing with Relics rather than one Relic, I added the plural S and *poof* it became LerykS!

Just so that other people can see my thinking:

Strike Lightning

The first arc has heavy Lightning development from Kha's view point. Also, both Kha and Fate teach decisiveness and speed as the keys to victory, and in a way, one should Strike like Lightning before a defence can be mounted.

The main driving force for the title selection was that the manga for that early arc was called Starting Stars, so I wanted a Lightning counterpart. Starting Lightning sounded weird, then Strike came along. Nice.

And lastly, it was a nod to the Lightning Strike Freedom Gundam model, except this time, instead of Strike Freedom, it's Strike Lightning.

CrosyS

When a piece of body tissue is deprived of nutrients or becomes diseased, it sometimes dies and festers into a semi-solid disgusting state, the necrotic state. This process of called necrosis. We see that the Necrons are involved in this arc, so the title hints at them. Also, the arc involves a "festering wound" in the Church, and as Inquisitors, Kha and the 21ste Dreikeiten have to cut away this "necrotic" flesh. NecrosyS sounded awful, so I dropped the Ne, making the title sound like Crisis, which it is, in every sense of the word.

Hollow Ataraxia

Explained.

I-n's

Just read it aloud, and what do you get? Einst.

LerykS

Explained.
LOL at the LerykS explanation. I was actually thinking it meant Lyrics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
I think i drew this like 1 or 2 months ago. I know i couldn't have drew this recently cause my scanner isnt working. Btw. I THINK it supose to be older caro... not sure. lets just say it is. thats how she'll look like in my story thing.
W-Wow! That's beautiful!

If I may ask, more please?
Old 2007-09-17, 13:39   Link #10203
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Not bad, just a little squashed from the sides. Might have been the scanner's fault. But granted this should be rather easy to fix. Good effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
LOL at the LerykS explanation. I was actually thinking it meant Lyrics.

WHY NOT?! You'll notice that all my titles so far carry double, some times triple meanings in them! And in LerykS, Kha's small GAR moment also involves Fate-chan's Lyrical Magic, so it STILL fits! I'll use this idea as well!
Old 2007-09-17, 14:12   Link #10204
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I suddenly thought up of this sme hours ago...feel like posting it now

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

Koji's live will get even more complicated

[EDIT:] Oh, and I changed Treize's age some days ago....to 10
"Erio-kun~" *nudge**nudge**wink*
Old 2007-09-17, 14:22   Link #10205
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Okay, why the hell did I write this?

Spoiler for Stuff:

Since Rein apparently can't fly fast enough to match a helicopter's speed, so I presume Shamal's not that much different herself.
Heeeh, Joseth going ever so slightly dere? Brings a grin to my face, that.

Quote:
Some Keroko-chan fanservice coming?
For my own personal health I will not answer that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yes! Grab her while she's still single!!!! Join her evergrowing HAREM!!!!

*runs from ICB*
That is the thought going through those Clerks heads.

Quote:

That must've either been one heck of a ribbon, Keroko-chan had a lot of hair, or Kha's gattai powers did something funny and assimilated the ribbon into his KA like the other parts.

Kha Impact style.
Yes, yes and no.

Yes, the ribbon is big. It's double folded.

Yes, Keroko has a lot of hair. She had the single tail on the right from the moment I created her.

No, unless Kha needs gattai to tie a piece of cloth around his waist.

Quote:
Me too.

...and what? That title is Hollow Ataraxia no?
Speaking of which, just when in the timeline is that set, exactly?

Quote:
That's VERY HARD. After all, grind her too much, your guild complains. Do both, and it gets very slow, and sometimes interferes with each other.

All this on top of managing a tsundere? It's even worst than downing Illidan.
You want Legendary Rewards? Work for them.

Quote:
I suppose you can tell by all the when he first appeared, neither did we.
Just as planned.

Quote:
[Kyon]Oi oi. [/Kyon]

Quote:
Epi 22 I think. The last 10-15 mins was a tearjerker until it died suddenly, Lucky Star style.
Naruhodo, I'll go find it then.

Quote:
I'll bang that OP out once I'm done with exams this wed. I can say that the title is "hollow".

Leryk is, like A's = Ace and I-n's = Einst, a play on the sounds of Relic, then swapped the R's and L's around, since to the Japanese these two letters are the same, and hence I got Lerik. Now since that looked weird, I changed I to Y, getting Leryk.

Since we're dealing with Relics rather than one Relic, I added the plural S and *poof* it became LerykS!

Strike Lightning

The first arc has heavy Lightning development from Kha's view point. Also, both Kha and Fate teach decisiveness and speed as the keys to victory, and in a way, one should Strike like Lightning before a defence can be mounted.

The main driving force for the title selection was that the manga for that early arc was called Starting Stars, so I wanted a Lightning counterpart. Starting Lightning sounded weird, then Strike came along. Nice.

And lastly, it was a nod to the Lightning Strike Freedom Gundam model, except this time, instead of Strike Freedom, it's Strike Lightning.

CrosyS

When a piece of body tissue is deprived of nutrients or becomes diseased, it sometimes dies and festers into a semi-solid disgusting state, the necrotic state. This process of called necrosis. We see that the Necrons are involved in this arc, so the title hints at them. Also, the arc involves a "festering wound" in the Church, and as Inquisitors, Kha and the 21ste Dreikeiten have to cut away this "necrotic" flesh. NecrosyS sounded awful, so I dropped the Ne, making the title sound like Crisis, which it is, in every sense of the word.

Hollow Ataraxia

Explained.

I-n's

LerykS

Explained.
Many stories. Seven Arcs has done too little with Lightning for them to really cater my interest. Maybe Kha can bring about a few changes in that departement.

Quote:
QFT. I went from neutral to urgh because of NXF'ers, especially the individual I shall not mention. It's been so bad for me that even seeing Nanoha or Fate makes me go bleh at times.
My opinion is far less extreme. Yes, I hate it just as much that a potentially good storyline was so heavilly cluttered with gaps and errors to serve the rabid fans, but that's not enough for me to start hating characters.

For example, I liked Vivio the moment she apeared on the SS cover. I still like her, in fact. I didn't start hating her just because things started to go downhill from the moment she apeared. Why? Because I don't blame Vivio for that. I blame the creators and the rabid NXF fans that caused the creators to insert such a ludicrous amount of NXF fanservice. As has been said repeatedly, a lot of those scenes were not neccesary, and just Nanoha would have done enough to build up the drama, leaving Fate to increase Erio/Caro drama. In terms of Hayate, there is so much more they could have done with Carim and Acous, which they also neglected, along with pretty much everything Hayate.
Old 2007-09-17, 14:32   Link #10206
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

Woo! Treize gets more limelight! And being subjected to much moeness from Yui, too.

And upon increasing her outward age...

GO GET HER ERIO! YOU THE MA-

*Blast Ray'd*

I have something...unusual in the works on my side. Expect it soonish. Until then...*Shuffles off.*
Old 2007-09-17, 15:45   Link #10207
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

I hope there will be some pics with Treize's new outfitS.

And 10 years old...? ANOTHER LOLI FOR MY HARE---!!

*is brutalized by Koji*

Koji: She is in MY harem!!!
Maren: What's this..."harem"...you speak of, Koji-sama...?
Koji: M-Maren-san...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
My opinion is far less extreme. Yes, I hate it just as much that a potentially good storyline was so heavilly cluttered with gaps and errors to serve the rabid fans, but that's not enough for me to start hating characters.

For example, I liked Vivio the moment she apeared on the SS cover. I still like her, in fact. I didn't start hating her just because things started to go downhill from the moment she apeared. Why? Because I don't blame Vivio for that. I blame the creators and the rabid NXF fans that caused the creators to insert such a ludicrous amount of NXF fanservice. As has been said repeatedly, a lot of those scenes were not neccesary, and just Nanoha would have done enough to build up the drama, leaving Fate to increase Erio/Caro drama. In terms of Hayate, there is so much more they could have done with Carim and Acous, which they also neglected, along with pretty much everything Hayate.
The only difference between your opinion and mine is actually that I DO blame Vivio for StrikerS's downfall. The reason is simple: This Seiou clone, or whatever Vivio is, could have been ANYONE... could have been an old dude noone cared about... but no, it had to be a little freaking girl that seemed, to me at least, to forcefully be all moe and, not only that, she just HAD to befriend Nanoha. The last battles would have been so much more damn epic if there wasnt any of that Nanoha holding back to save Vivio crap.

I do apologize for being harsh, but speaking of Vivio does irritate me quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Woo! Treize gets more limelight! And being subjected to much moeness from Yui, too.

And upon increasing her outward age...

GO GET HER ERIO! YOU THE MA-

*Blast Ray'd*

I have something...unusual in the works on my side. Expect it soonish. Until then...*Shuffles off.*
I tried, my friend, but Koji is more powerful than me.

And hey, I wanted to ask you, are you going to organize all your pieces and segments you have scattered around the board? I have been following your stories up until now so I have no problems, but anyone who tries to get into them might be lost if they dont find the earlier pieces.
Old 2007-09-17, 15:48   Link #10208
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
@THREAD: I'm not sure if anyone's forgotten, but like Kha and Fate are the main, Keroko + Jun is the MAIN pairing of her side of the harem game, deshou? So that's your answer Chaos.
OBJECTION!

What of Arcas and Mel? ARE THEY NOT a major couple within the OC Thread, HMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Quote:
Let's see, among the guys that she likes more then most are Chrono, Yuuno, Kha and Jun.
Keroko-chan... is Arcas no good?

<casts Corner of Woe Ghost Light Shift> I'm so underappreciated...

Quote:
Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

- Yup, my Matsuri fics have all been taking place in a single county: Pinellas County, between Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. All locations mentioned are based on real existing places (including the Friendship Trail Bridge and the Checkers Drive-Thru, and for this chapter, Seminole Park).
- Cookies to those who can find my latest refs to our favorite HOTBLOODED MANLY mecha show (Hint: There are 4)

*runs*
<jaw drops> 'K that's it; I need to get to work on a scene like this for Arcas/Mel.

Arcas/Mel: <go beet red>

Boomer: I always knew you both had it in you!

Quote:
Ask him/her. A short while into my random Keroko shipping sprees, Jun finally materialized, and it's always been like this. Probably:
Spoiler for Rogue Star?:
There, my first non-tsun Keroko piece. A tribute to the sweetest epi EVA for Play-Knight Konata!

(Warps out)

Quote:
@Reiji: Ah, who can resist from morphing those kind of scenes from 300...'tis just too EPIC to pass up, no?
Well, GAR takes two forms in this thread - GL and 300 - and seeing as how GL has been done to death (you can't go a page in here w/o @ least 1 GL ref), I picked the manly Spartans.

Quote:
*Takes of the protective helmet he was wearing* 'clueless' was probably not the wisest of words. Try 'inexperienced' Keroko had few positive experience with boys untill Yuuno and Chrono came along.
You would know best...

Quote:
Is Arcas trying to oust Yuunodas as the leader of SPARTA?!?!
If that's what you think NOW, then when you read LegendS, and see Arcas in full-on Man On Fire Mode, you'll think he's trying to oust Kamina as the leader of GAR!

Quote:
Oh I've an announcement to make:

After some planning with Erio, we've come up with a rather devious plan to develop our resident daemon hunter, and so to facilitate that some of my arcs are undergoing renaming. The five arcs are now:

Strike Lightning
CrosyS
Hollow Ataraxia
I-n's
LerykS

Hollow Ataraxia means Empty/False Peace, and in a way it perfectly describes the bloody lull before the massive storm while Jail moved his pieces unchecked. This ALSO means we're gonna get a new OP, as Ignited is way too hotblooded for such an Arc.

With the old Kha's Counterattack arc retooled to move heavily on progressing the Kha's Relic plotline, as well as several other Relic incidents, this is better named as LerykS.

Kha's Counterattack will be the name of a new post-StrikerS arc we're planning. As always, I'll try to keep the h4xx down (), but expect good fun I hope.
'k, so Seven Days would happen during the new Hollow/Ataraxia arc, right?

BTW, when you make that OP, THE PHANTASMS BETTER BE IN IT!!!

Quote:

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

"CAN I KEEP IT?"

"No, you can't keep it! Now go put that thing back!"

"IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!"

"Uhh... yeah. That's not true."

Cookies for whoever catches the above ref.

Quote:
That is the thought going through those Clerks heads.
Spoiler for "Oni"-Onii-chan!!:

Omoishirou, deshou?

Perhaps THIS is the reason the girls don't have a fan club?
Old 2007-09-17, 16:07   Link #10209
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
The only difference between your opinion and mine is actually that I DO blame Vivio for StrikerS's downfall. The reason is simple: This Seiou clone, or whatever Vivio is, could have been ANYONE... could have been an old dude noone cared about... but no, it had to be a little freaking girl that seemed, to me at least, to forcefully be all moe and, not only that, she just HAD to befriend Nanoha. The last battles would have been so much more damn epic if there wasnt any of that Nanoha holding back to save Vivio crap.

I do apologize for being harsh, but speaking of Vivio does irritate me quite a bit.
Psaw, it's not like I'm going to get all moody and grumpy just because you state your opinion. Don't worry about it.

I myself say that the dramatic endfight with the Seiou was doomed from the start, no matter what they did with it. If we went with your reason 'some dude that nobody cared about' do you really think Nanoha wouldn't have hold back? It was still an innocent person in the line of fire. Nanoha still would have hold back, and this time it would be even worse, because the Seiou would have no connection for any form of drama. At least this way we got something. Badly worked out, but something.

What bothers me more is this entire splitting up crap. I understand everything from a tactical point of view, but it just ruins that wonderfull 'let's give em all we got' moment that A's had. It's last hopes for 26 at the moment, but I really doupt it. Vivio could have been an excellent adition, not too much, not too little, if not for the apparent need for NXF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
OBJECTION!

What of Arcas and Mel? ARE THEY NOT a major couple within the OC Thread, HMMMMMMMMMMMM?
The difference, dear Reiji, is that Arcas is not a harem star. Kha and Keroko are, hence the comparison.

Quote:
Keroko-chan... is Arcas no good?

<casts Corner of Woe Ghost Light Shift> I'm so underappreciated...
Like I said before, Arcas has Mel, and Keroko would rather not get in the way of their love.

Quote:
You would know best...
*nods while holding chin* indeed I do.

Quote:

Omoishirou, deshou?

That... explains a lot. Only those capable of dodging or blocking Arcas wrath are able to get close to them.
Old 2007-09-17, 16:21   Link #10210
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Eheheheh...hopefully so. I mean, I have been trying to document all my current pieces onto a text file, but a bit more...excavation is required.

However, I am trying, yes. And, after I've compiled them, I might post them in whatever chronological order there is to them so as not to confuse other readers.

And, here's a little snippet from my "unusual" work in progress...it goes against canon somewhat, but only a little can't hurt...right?

Spoiler for A Meeting:

'Tis a work in progress, yes...and I don't know what the future holds for it. I might make something more out of this. There is canon to worry about but...I'll come up with something. But, do tell me what you all think of this, fellow readers.
Old 2007-09-17, 16:28   Link #10211
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

*is brutalized by Koji*

Ahem...allow me to quote someone

"A little sister not related by blood, MOE!"
*Prism Bustere'd*

Quote:
Hmm...Erio vs Koji...sounds interesting

Quote:
lol, ncie objection

Quote:
"CAN I KEEP IT?"

"No, you can't keep it! Now go put that thing back!"

"IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!"

"Uhh... yeah. That's not true."

Cookies for whoever catches the above ref.
zenzen wakannai

Quote:

Omoishirou, deshou?

Clerks have it hard
Old 2007-09-17, 16:51   Link #10212
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
OBJECTION!

Eh, you completely missed Kha's point there.

Quote:
If that's what you think NOW, then when you read LegendS, and see Arcas in full-on Man On Fire Mode, you'll think he's trying to oust Kamina as the leader of GAR!
Hmm. GARness is something that grows on us, just as how Simon at first seemed like a whining little crybaby, but then became, in my opinion, the BEST developed character I have seen in the past few years, or probably ever. In my book he is way beyond Kamina, too.

You seem to be FORCING Arcas to be GAR...That just doesnt.."feel" right to me... Since Arcas closely resembles how I am in real life, as shown in Seven Days, this sudden change of personality doesnt seem to compute to me... Whatever, its just how I see it anyway.

No offense intended, BTW.

Quote:
Psaw, it's not like I'm going to get all moody and grumpy just because you state your opinion. Don't worry about it.

I myself say that the dramatic endfight with the Seiou was doomed from the start, no matter what they did with it. If we went with your reason 'some dude that nobody cared about' do you really think Nanoha wouldn't have hold back? It was still an innocent person in the line of fire. Nanoha still would have hold back, and this time it would be even worse, because the Seiou would have no connection for any form of drama. At least this way we got something. Badly worked out, but something.

What bothers me more is this entire splitting up crap. I understand everything from a tactical point of view, but it just ruins that wonderfull 'let's give em all we got' moment that A's had. It's last hopes for 26 at the moment, but I really doupt it. Vivio could have been an excellent adition, not too much, not too little, if not for the apparent need for NXF.
That's a good point. However, if there was no need to go save anyone, Nanoha and Hayate would have probably tried to take the Cradle down from the outside, or go directly to the power generator inside to disable it. In other words, there probably wouldnt have been any encounter with this Seiou clone.

And I agree wholeheartedly with the splitting up crap. Subaru seemed to be a main character from the opening, but she only fought Ginga, while Teana did all the job. Those two battles were so butchered because the scenes jumped around every minute that they didnt feel epic at all... And not only that, Subaru did not seem to have even a bit of urgency to beat Ginga quick so she could help Teana or Erio and Caro, something that should have been her priority. Even after she beat Ginga, she just stayed with her looking at her as if nothing else was happening. That just doesnt make any sense to me.

If they needed a loli turning evil, I would have used Caro. Remember her background story where they said that she could not control Voltaire, and that he goes berserk? What happened to all that awesomeness? There was so much potential there. Instead of Vivio, they could have used Caro for the ultimate Lightning dorama. Erio vs Caro & Lutecia would have been interesting... Not to mention two loli summoners wreaking havoc in Midchilda with their ultimate SS-ranked summons...

Quote:
Eheheheh...hopefully so. I mean, I have been trying to document all my current pieces onto a text file, but a bit more...excavation is required.

However, I am trying, yes. And, after I've compiled them, I might post them in whatever chronological order there is to them so as not to confuse other readers.

And, here's a little snippet from my "unusual" work in progress...it goes against canon somewhat, but only a little can't hurt...right?

Spoiler for A Meeting:

'Tis a work in progress, yes...and I don't know what the future holds for it. I might make something more out of this. There is canon to worry about but...I'll come up with something. But, do tell me what you all think of this, fellow readers.

You have quite a lot of material to organize, I see.

Quote:

*Prism Bustere'd*
Approved!!!

Quote:
Yeah, I wonder why that hasnt happened yet...

Last edited by Erio; 2007-09-17 at 17:02.
Old 2007-09-17, 17:05   Link #10213
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
If they needed a loli turning evil, I would have used Caro. Remember her background story where they said that she could not control Voltaire, and that he goes berserk? What happened to all that awesomeness? There was so much potential there. Instead of Vivio, they could have used Caro for the ultimate Lightning dorama. Erio vs Caro & Lutecia would have been interesting... Not to mention two loli summoners wreaking havoc in Midchilda with their ultimate SS-ranked summons...
We did get to see a sample of Caro going berserk whe the RF6 HQ was about to get leveled...it wasn't much, but we did

Where was it mentioned that the Summons were SS rank?

Quote:
Yeah, I wonder why that hasnt happened yet...
Maybe because I lack experience in writting action scenes
Old 2007-09-17, 17:36   Link #10214
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
We did get to see a sample of Caro going berserk whe the RF6 HQ was about to get leveled...it wasn't much, but we did

Where was it mentioned that the Summons were SS rank?
True, that.

And nowhere. I just made that up so it would sound interesting.

Quote:
Maybe because I lack experience in writting action scenes
Hey, I lack experience in writing as well. And your chapters has always been fun to read. That's what matters.
Old 2007-09-17, 19:44   Link #10215
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
The difference, dear Reiji, is that Arcas is not a harem star. Kha and Keroko are, hence the comparison.
<rereads>

Oops. My mistake.

Quote:
Like I said before, Arcas has Mel, and Keroko would rather not get in the way of their love.
I realize that Arcas & Keroko will never be like that (though Jun might be wary of all former Rogues who could get close to his Captain); but I thought you were talking about guys who could be close to Keroko, in a non-romantic sense.

If I misjudged, my bad.

Quote:
That... explains a lot. Only those capable of dodging or blocking Arcas wrath are able to get close to them.
[Teal'c] Indeed. [/Teal'c]

Quote:
lol, ncie objection
Thanks.

Quote:
Eh, you completely missed Kha's point there.

Hmm. GARness is something that grows on us, just as how Simon at first seemed like a whining little crybaby, but then became, in my opinion, the BEST developed character I have seen in the past few years, or probably ever. In my book he is way beyond Kamina, too.

You seem to be FORCING Arcas to be GAR...That just doesnt.."feel" right to me... Since Arcas closely resembles how I am in real life, as shown in Seven Days, this sudden change of personality doesnt seem to compute to me... Whatever, its just how I see it anyway.

No offense intended, BTW.
Re: Kha - yeah, totally.

Re: Arcas GARness. That post had more than one purpose - the first was to point out to Lowe that he was exaggerating things. There's no way Arcas could naturally have that amount of GAR... he's just too nice normally.

The second was to show the radical character change that happens to Arcas when he's in command. Under normal circumstances, you'd be right - Arcas just doesn't seem like the kick-butt type. But that's mainly because he has the Major to rely upon. To use GL as a parallel, Simon remained Simon because Kamina was there, and Simon could rely on him. But when Kamina died, Simon was forced to change, to take an active leadership role - transforming him into (now) the most GAR man in the universe.

That's the dynamic @ work here - Arcas will continue to be the same as long as there's nothing forcing him to change - until doubt strikes the Major in LegendS, and Arcas has to step up to take command.

And no offense taken - the Phantasms just haven't had the opportunity to show off for the most part yet - but each of them (even Mel) has a deep-seated kickbutt side to them. It's like the saying: "Each of us has a little hero inside of him - that we let emerge when a crisis rises." Or something like that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to dissuade notions like this when I actually write LegendS.
Old 2007-09-17, 20:16   Link #10216
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

OH MY GOD! I-I'M ACTUALLY READING BACKLOGS!!!!!

I'M TURNING INTO ONE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quote:
Basically? Yes. Keroko's heart is not set upon anyone, though, but Jun currently has the most chance. If other people want it, they will have to jump higher then Jun to catch it.
Lance: "Guys... I'm having second thoughts..."

Cero: "Dude, just wear the damn dress..."

Jeno: "Do you know how hard is it from us to steal from one of Cero's maids ?"

Quote:
It started of as crack. In the beginning people began throwing all the jerks at Keroko. It started with Serge, then Joseth before I threw Jun in in order to counter.
And we're STILL throwing her jerks

Lance: "Is this necessary?"

Jeno: "The boss says 'throw', might as well do it Destroyer's style "

*Pull the lever of the Trebuchet*

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Keroko is more familiar with these four then any other guy. Chrono, Yuuno and Kha she knows for many years. Most of the other Rogues kept a casual, sometimes brotherly additude to Keroko, but Jun was the only one showing romantic interest.

Quote:
So?

Btw, you sure sound knowledgeable enough about it to be just as OLD.
It's my cover But you will notice that I would never talk much in the threads of any KyoAni show... Why? Because the people there would pwn me into the ground

Quote:

Since Rein apparently can't fly fast enough to match a helicopter's speed, so I presume Shamal's not that much different herself.
*Take notes, take notes...*

Quote:
[B]
Talk about Starscream mode being peripatetic

Nice abilities for our other Lowran
What does 'peripatetic' mean in this context ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha;
I understand Chrono but Yuuno? Too spineless?
Hey! That's the king you're talking about!

Quote:
Looking good ! I can't get used to 17 year old Caro

Quote:

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

Hmmm... Yui is quite amusing...

Cero: "What are you thinking?"

Quote:
Best way to do it? Staged a scene where he catches her from from falling

Quote:

*is brutalized by Koji*

Turn on the loli in distress sensor and sit on it... It'll come... Don't worry...

Quote:
:

You know Erio (Both of you), Keroko had given me an interesting idea... About what could happen if ERIO (the character) is the Saint King...

...Needless to say, that scenario played out quite well in my head

He gets screentime, developments, and the GIRLS

AND it would still make sense

Quote:
:
Jeno: "JOIN THE DARK SIDE! Screw cookies! We own the entire chocolate factory!"

Quote:

*Prism Bustere'd*
Kana~ Kana~

Quote:
Rather than Erio vs Koji, I would think that Erio's lolis vs Koji's lolis would be a better fight

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-17 at 20:32.
Old 2007-09-17, 20:48   Link #10217
Aaron008R

Quote:
Ouch, that is rather painfull. And true. They could at least give you and the other Hayate fans something.
I felt so let down yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"GAHH! It's the bitch in the red dress !"

"GAHH! It's the bastard with the red vest !"
Fitting.

Quote:
(warps in)

The Aces were fighting an army of mages and androids supported by an unlimited amount of Dei Drones (something like Holy Gadgets. ), and all three types could reinforce that location indefinitely until the portal, from which they were flooding out of, could be shut down. The Black Army basically teleported right on top of them, so it was a pretty lopsided scrum. Since Yuuno was getting overwhelmed, so Kha blew his 24hr cooldown and used Augen des Gottes.

Not surprisingly, that spell wasted him, hence his limit of 24hrs once, and 2 more times before he dies from it. Come to think of it, that should be the first time Nanoha complains to Kha about pushing himself too much, but at that time they only just met, so nothing really major.

Now to think of why would Nanoha give Kha her ribbon.

As of the latest, Kha only has SWORDs (Selfpropelled Wands of Regent Dawn) that act like Nanoha's Blaster Bits, and at full release in Kha's Counterattack, he can only control 6 at once, as opposed to the original 1000 used early AlternateS. Compared to Blaster Bits, the SWORDs can only fire short bursts of Leutendes Licht; as usual, Kha focuses his energies on barriers and protection.
So technically, he was more powerful in a sense before Fate got cured of Geno-Stigma?

Quote:
Someone grab Aaron! He's floating away!

My condolences. Seriously least expected Hayate, one of the 3, to be shafted like this. Even more goes to show that StrikerS really was never planned properly. Now if only they learn El Hazard's lesson and not kill themselves like The Alternative World supposedly did to El Hazard.
Thanks...

Quote:
And yeah I forgot that Hayate gave Kha something. Now for Keroko. ......
Neglecting your harem so much that you're forgetting about their contributions?

Quote:

I know your pain.

You know, maybe StrikerS could actually be better if they actually went with a threesome and not a 2-some + shaft.

Since at least then we'd get some friendship-outlook development for Hayate. Seriously, sometimes Hayate doesn't even look like she's a 10 year childhood friend with Nanoha and Fate.
Agreed.

Quote:
Here's what happens now, set in one of those post A's comics:

Spoiler for rabu rabu chaos:
More members?

Quote:
The shafting of Hayate was the worst thing about StrikerS. Really a big mistake. I hope that if there would be a S4, they at least attempt to patch that up.
Quoted for truth.

Quote:
I repeat. SS02 has more development for Fate than 20 episodes of StrikerS. Yes, I'm bitter about that even now.
Quoted for truth again.

Quote:
True. It's not just her military stature as an commander (( She was RF6's commander? Wha- Whe- )), and even the foreboding sub-plot on the ''military tool' thing (( manga chapter/Acous/etc hints )) and her combat role (( I'm a helpless damsel alone ))... Even her bloody emotional and fluff character development was shafted horribly.

Technically every single aspect of her character development was horribly slapped on her face.
That a fitting in a nutshell summary of what happened to her.

Quote:
Lucky Chrono.

Quote:
More Matsuri? Wasn't the previous chapter enough?

Somehow, I enjoyed writing about Matsuri more than my other OC's, despite the fact that she has no H4XX powers, no complex history, no cool devices, not even mage powers.

Which in turn made me think up of a scenario sooooooo freaking.... you'll just have to read to find out.

Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

- Yup, my Matsuri fics have all been taking place in a single county: Pinellas County, between Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. All locations mentioned are based on real existing places (including the Friendship Trail Bridge and the Checkers Drive-Thru, and for this chapter, Seminole Park).
- Cookies to those who can find my latest refs to our favorite HOTBLOODED MANLY mecha show (Hint: There are 4)

*runs*

Your powers of description is as superb as usual!

And that last part... Like Mai's scrying ball?

Quote:
Keroko is more familiar with these four then any other guy. Chrono, Yuuno and Kha she knows for many years. Most of the other Rogues kept a casual, sometimes brotherly additude to Keroko, but Jun was the only one showing romantic interest.
I see now. Thie reminds me of the Keroko & Tycho & Wes talk in CrosyS.

Wes: Our little Deathwing.

Keroko: I hate you, Wes.

Quote:
Ah k... Makes me feel a little bad for Keroko for the way Kha has been shafting her relative to the other girls.
I can fix that. They're the two uncomfortable due to the lingering nothingness in RevivalS, right?

Quote:
Ask him/her. A short while into my random Keroko shipping sprees, Jun finally materialized, and it's always been like this. Probably:
Spoiler for Rogue Star?:
There, my first non-tsun Keroko piece. A tribute to the sweetest epi EVA for Play-Knight Konata!

(Warps out)
Jun wins, BIG TIME!

Quote:
Spoiler for Hm...:

Cookie to any who can guess who I used for Liquid. I'm expecting to get backlashes from this one...

But, following the original "family relationship" bit between Solid and Liquid, it's the only way to make things work, in a sense. It's still under consideration, this piece, but here's how I have it planned for now. But, do tell me what you all think, fellow readers.
TIIDA?!?!

Quote:
*Takes of the protective helmet he was wearing* 'clueless' was probably not the wisest of words. Try 'inexperienced' Keroko had few positive experience with boys untill Yuuno and Chrono came along.
That much is true.

Quote:

Spoiler for Stuff:

Joseth's BADass meter just rose several points!
Awesome male TSUN-TSUN development.

Quote:
You have just made me go as well. Indeed, they didnt even give us the bliss of seeing her transformation scene.
Thanks.
And about the transformation scene, I can forgive that as long as they at least show us Hayate casting and firing a spell! They keep showing her poising for an attack and nothing more than that. Episode 26... Don't fail me...

Quote:
At least I can say that my favorite characters in the series were Teana and Scaglietti, so I dont feel as bad as Aaron. I dont know if you guys recall, but I was all emo about Teana getting shafted after episode 9...and worrying that she wont get any good action at the end...but she did.

I feel the same as Keroko, though--the lack of exposure for some characters, such as Lutecia, Zest, the Numbers, Erio and Caro, and of course Hayate, has made me not care about them as much as I would have liked. I blame the Sound Stages and the Manga chapters. StrikerS would have been at least somewhat better without them.

At least I gotta say, as soon as I saw Vivio I knew that the series was going to go downhill... and it did... so I wasnt as surprised...
I don't feel much animosity towards Vivio. It's just that I think she was handled too much by the producers, leaving pretty much everyone else.

Quote:
3rd!!!
How about a foursome for completeness?

Quote:
Teaser?

Spoiler:
Saga and family?

Quote:

Strike Lightning

CrosyS

Hollow Ataraxia

Explained.

I-n's

LerykS

Explained.

I see now.

Quote:
Nice drawing. She certainly looks like a possible Caro in a few years.

Quote:

Post-StrikerS teaser!
Spoiler for Yoroshiku:

So Trize gets befriended early? APPROVED!!!

Quote:

[
Spoiler for Oni"-Onii-chan!!]

The trio of clerks peered around the corner, seeing Keroko talking with Nanoha and Hayate. The first turned back to his comrades.

"I can't do this!"

"You have to!" the second responded. "You've worked with Keroko-san the most out of all of us; you have the best chance to get with her!"

The third agreed. "You have to do this, if for no other reason than to keep her out of Chrono-teitoku's perverted hands! This is for the good of all men!"

"Just imagine what would happen if you succeeded!" the second intoned.

All three clerks' heads were promptly filled with a combination of the following images.

Keroko bringing the first clerk a lunchbox.

Keroko going shopping for clothes with the clerk.

Keroko wearing a swimsuit.

Keroko wearing some rather... [I]suggestive[/I] clothing.

And more that would have been described here, except...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SPYING ON [B]MY[/B] LITTLE SISTERS?!"

The clerks froze.

They knew that voice.

And it wasn't Chrono.

Oh, only if it had been. Chrono would have let them off with a smile, a chuckle, and a small admonition to get back to work.

Oh, no. This was not the wielder of Durandal.

The voice belonged to the one who wielded the Legendary Storage Device's fiery brother, Apalis.

The voice belonged to Lt. Com. Arcasaviel Emira, 82nd Squad, RAF, Diplomacy Corps, TSAB; the Legendary Dragonslayer.

And he was not happy.

The clerks began to flee in terror as he engaged Apalis.

"Apalis! [I]Fire Shooter![/I]"

[B][Fire Shooter. Full auto fire.][/B]

Nanoha, Hayate, and Keroko all sweatdropped as they watched their OTHER "Onii-chan" chase away the trio of clerks. One thought passed through the trio's heads...

[I]We lose more potential love interests to Arcas than to anything else...[/I]

[/spoiler]

Omoishirou, deshou?

Perhaps THIS is the reason the girls don't have a fan club?[/QUOTE]

Heh.:heh: I thought only Caro was Arcas' imouto.:heh::heh::heh:

[QUOTE=Dream_Traveller;1151987][SPOILER="A Meeting
:
You've got me here. Please continue.

Quote:

*Prism Bustere'd*

Anyway, a possible scenario.

Spoiler for Possible scenario:

Rght, that didn't come out as well as I intended too.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-17, 20:50   Link #10218
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Re: Arcas GARness. That post had more than one purpose - the first was to point out to Lowe that he was exaggerating things. There's no way Arcas could naturally have that amount of GAR... he's just too nice normally.

The second was to show the radical character change that happens to Arcas when he's in command. Under normal circumstances, you'd be right - Arcas just doesn't seem like the kick-butt type. But that's mainly because he has the Major to rely upon. To use GL as a parallel, Simon remained Simon because Kamina was there, and Simon could rely on him. But when Kamina died, Simon was forced to change, to take an active leadership role - transforming him into (now) the most GAR man in the universe.

That's the dynamic @ work here - Arcas will continue to be the same as long as there's nothing forcing him to change - until doubt strikes the Major in LegendS, and Arcas has to step up to take command.

And no offense taken - the Phantasms just haven't had the opportunity to show off for the most part yet - but each of them (even Mel) has a deep-seated kickbutt side to them. It's like the saying: "Each of us has a little hero inside of him - that we let emerge when a crisis rises." Or something like that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to dissuade notions like this when I actually write LegendS.
Hmm, very nice explanation, this. Indeed, Arcas is just to nice normally...I know that first hand, since he is like me.

And point taken about his change of personality. As said, very nicely explained, and I can see it happening indeed.

Quote:
OH MY GOD! I-I'M ACTUALLY READING BACKLOGS!!!!!

I'M TURNING INTO ONE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I would have said, welcome to the dark side... but you are the dark side...

Quote:
You know Erio (Both of you), Keroko had given me an interesting idea... About what could happen if ERIO (the character) is the Saint King...

...Needless to say, that scenario played out quite well in my head

He gets screentime, developments, and the GIRLS

AND it would still make sense
That's interesting, because in my second reply to Keroko I mentioned that Caro turned evil--what I was thinking here is that Caro could have been the Seiou instead of Vivio. (They need a loli to turn to the dark side, so why not Caro? ) In this idea, Caro and Lutecia would team up against the TSAB, wreaking havoc with their summons, and Erio, of course, comes in to the two girls...

Quote:
Rather than Erio vs Koji, I would think that Erio's lolis vs Koji's lolis would be a better fight
Erio's lolis have absolutely no chance then... against Maren...
Old 2007-09-17, 20:52   Link #10219
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Cat: I is digging through backlog. :3

Quote:

The next one I'm doing will be a funny one with Treize and Cinque
Does it include hawt action?

*runs*

================

Quote:
Spoiler for Hm...:

I know Griffith might not have been the best substitute for Otacon, and the same goes with...well, you can guess, for Fox. I did decide to leave the stealth camouflage bit out, but...I might put it back in if I revise this.

But, do tell me what you all think, fellow readers.
OMF--

[random]
Snake???? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
[/random]

===========

Quote:
It's done! Keroko in Barrier Jacket, and a bit of Keroko-mama to boot! God I love Seven Arcs for making this job so ludicurousely easy for me.

Though I do want a serious discussion with them about reading my mind...

Anyhoo...

I kept the 'lets go home' I thought it fit.

Seven Arcs loves me.
Yes, and I envy you.

Anyway, this edit is made of full and win

=============

Quote:
Spoiler for crack:

*runs*
????: what is our profession????
All: WAR! WAR! WAR!!!!!!!

=======================

Quote:
Basically, USB just introduced Train into Lyrical Cinderella, hunting down and eventually battling Dark Ginga...

aka, XIII vs XIII

==============

Quote:
No matter. Kittan's exit was so FREAKING AWESOMELY HOTBLOODED AND SUPER MANLY that even spoilers can't stop one from basking in his GARness.

I mean, DA MAN performed GIGA DRILL BREAKER, using his own SPIRAL ENERGY, without Lagann!

And to the beat of some awesome rap opera

*continues crying tears of manliness*
REQUESTING YOUTUBE NAO D: D: D: D:

================

Quote:
That's gonna have to wait...

But then again, the most awesome parts of the episode basically translate themselves

Like this one...

Spoiler for Ningen no Chikara... Misete... Yaruze:

Hmmmmm.... maybe I can integrate some aspects into Linebacker's next form... a mecha wearing some snazzy shades has got to be awesome...

Sniper pawned LoweGear's head for 500 Gold
*cries hotblooded tears of manliness*

=====================

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 18: Resolve - Part 1:

This shows how good Maren's senses are in Hybrid Form

Unlimited Stinger Works
Though, I think Treize should refrain from upgrading stuff that much

Oh, and these Stingers will be called Night Stingers
x100

It's always good to see them in action together as a team, isn't it?

Will tackle more of backlogs sometimes.
Old 2007-09-17, 20:57   Link #10220
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:

I counter with THIS!

@Thread: So i take it that the 3 guy images i posted up never been used? Cause I'm gonna use them for my OC's

@D_T: I think you missed this so I'll ask again, have you posted up the fourth/final part of the masquerade thingy?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Closed Thread