AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-20, 19:42   Link #1341
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Ehhh I don't think any of that really adds up. I mean what does genetical damage even have to do with living in mobile domes in an apocalyptic wasteland?

And since you're so convinced that they're doing cloning, then tell me why is there such familiarity between Zorome and that woman?
Because Zorome could be a clone of her partner ?
Or maybe she was just monitoring him at some point.
It's still so obscur I can't really tell what's the T...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 20:35   Link #1342
Endscape
Banned

Quote:
Your mind = your brain. As long as it receives the proper stimuli, it will be fine.
No it wouldn't. No matter how much my pleasure centers would be stimulated, my mind would still need nourishment.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 02:59   Link #1343
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
No it wouldn't. No matter how much my pleasure centers would be stimulated, my mind would still need nourishment.
To develop and maintain what we call a healthy, functional mind? Maybe. To feel satisfied? No. Again, that is the point. Boredom, cravings... they're functions of the brain. Activate the right neurons and you won't feel them.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 03:40   Link #1344
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Ehhh I don't think any of that really adds up. I mean what does genetical damage even have to do with living in mobile domes in an apocalyptic wasteland?
Adult immune system is weak. I don't know if you are old enough there was a kid living in a environmentally sealed bubble as germs will kill him.

Quote:
And since you're so convinced that they're doing cloning, then tell me why is there such familiarity between Zorome and that woman?
Note she says in the ancient days partnerships between man and woman were for the purpose of not only companionship but procreation. She is not having sex or any adult for that matter.

However she could very well be his genetic donor. Clones don't need to be exact copies. Thing is making clones of clones shortens telemeres. We only have a finite set of these which is why we age.

Whenever Zorome boasts that he will be an adult those in the know the adults and the other squad of parasites would not answer him. The lady here says him moving there becoming her friend is impossible. Which could mean they have a limited lifespan.

Also post-menapause women having babies tends to have children to have weak immune systems or a lower chance of survival upon birth. I should know as I was born really small that doctors gave me a fifty-fifty chance of survival. Had to be kept in an incubator for 3 months.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 06:26   Link #1345
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You mind (IE your brain) gets nourishment. I'm assuming it gets all the nutrients it needs from that machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Clones don't need to be exact copies.
An exact copy of a person doesn't need to be an exact copy? Wait what? How does that even work? Cloning is the process of creating things that are genetically identical.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 08:08   Link #1346
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
An exact copy of a person doesn't need to be an exact copy? Wait what? How does that even work? Cloning is the process of creating things that are genetically identical.
I mean, there's still a certain amount of effect from environmental factors when the clone is growing up. But besides that, sometimes in sci-fi we get "clones" that are really genetically modified versions of their originals. So not technically "true" clones, but still close enough genetically that they pretty much count.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 08:56   Link #1347
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Epigenetic re-programming is a factor. Take for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CC_(cat)"]C.C. aka Carbon Copy the first cloned cat whose donor was a calico colored cat yet C.C. ended up as a tabby due different genes activating due other factors. Such as C.C.'s surrogate mother was a tabby.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 10:26   Link #1348
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Epigenetic re-programming is a factor. Take for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CC_(cat)"]C.C. aka Carbon Copy the first cloned cat whose donor was a calico colored cat yet C.C. ended up as a tabby due different genes activating due other factors. Such as C.C.'s surrogate mother was a tabby.
TFW you trigger one epigenetic marker too much and your cloned cat ends up a bit off the mark.

Old 2018-03-22, 05:12   Link #1349
Funkatron
King of the Castle

Spoiler for episode 11 preview:

Spoiler for Reaction:
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 05:28   Link #1350
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
............ I'm not even sure how to reply to this anymore. Are you saying that a hundred-odd kids all ended up looking radically different and even ended up with different genders because of epigenetics? Come on, you're grasping now.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 05:30   Link #1351
Twi

Spoiler for preview discussion:

Last edited by LKK; 2018-03-22 at 08:45. Reason: added spoiler tags
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 06:29   Link #1352
kari-no-sugata II

Reminder that discussion of previews should be in spoiler tags... (because the previews are released separately to the episode itself).

Spoiler for preview:
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 09:28   Link #1353
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

So Strelizia is not the only Franxx capable of turning into beast form .

And whatever sickness that happened with Hiro finally taken a hold on Mitsuru .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 12:53   Link #1354
Twi

Spoiler for To be safe:
Old 2018-03-23, 08:46   Link #1355
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
Spoiler for PV:
Those spoilers could be misleading

Spoiler:
Old 2018-03-23, 11:25   Link #1356
KPSJ

Friendly reminder you can never guess what next episode will be about from a preview.... people thought we would get the blue oni theory was going to happen from ep 6(and was wrong), people also thought the adult from last episode would be an age up Naomi(again wrong)
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 14:37   Link #1357
EroKing
Version 6.9

Page 69 people, bring on the predictions on who has sex first in this show!
Old 2018-03-23, 15:25   Link #1358
shadow1296

Sorry I missed last week anyway episode ten analys
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-03-23, 16:31   Link #1359
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Page 69 people, bring on the predictions on who has sex first in this show!
No one, obviously. How many non-hentai anime do you know where people actually have sex? Only ones I can think of are Parasyte, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Panty & Stocking w Garterbelt.

Old 2018-03-23, 16:59   Link #1360
Twi

Wasn't Scum's Wish about that?