AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-27, 04:23   Link #3041
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
albion will have a total mental break down if that were to happen and admit himself into arkham asylum
hey! if DDraig can survive OPPAI DRAGON! Albion can get trough this!
just shove some drugs down his throat and say some kind words he'll pull trough!

just joking it'l literally kill Albion
Old 2014-02-27, 04:25   Link #3042
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
albion will have a total mental break down if that were to happen and admit himself into arkham asylum
What if somehow issei become a real female due to the gun upgraded by azazel 0_0 what will happen to vali and rias and the girls if issei somehow beautiful that is overshadow them and what if the switch have been made issei lost his memory

Speaking of which don't have any topic to speculate gonna re-read volume 1-16 while waiting volume 17 full translation
Old 2014-02-27, 04:38   Link #3043
II Maestro

At least Albion now has Ddraig to talk to related their hatred to oppai & butt, Before Ddraig all by himself endured the suffering being oppai dragon Ddraig even cried hard in vol.9.
Old 2014-02-27, 04:39   Link #3044
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
What if somehow issei become a real female due to the gun upgraded by azazel 0_0 what will happen to vali and rias and the girls if issei somehow beautiful that is overshadow them and what if the switch have been made issei lost his memory

Speaking of which don't have any topic to speculate gonna re-read volume 1-16 while waiting volume 17 full translation
we'll the genderbender gun has been destroyed so myeah.

if issei became a girl he'd probably turn out into a tomboyish girl who's tight in all the right places and ripped.
vali would go head over heels not mentioning kiba and saji.

now rias and the girls would lose their minds especially if he'd lose his memories of them they'd just kill azazel.(all they'd need to do would be to call grayfia you know to get azazel killed)

but yeah the whole thing would be just one big pile of pure chaos and mayham to say the least.
Old 2014-02-27, 04:44   Link #3045
ngecezt
Problem Children

Send a message via Yahoo to ngecezt
if issei become female due to gender change gun made by azazel, then (s)he will become most pervert female in the human history...
anywhere, anytime, touching her oppai while (s)he can...
XD

Last edited by ngecezt; 2014-02-27 at 04:46. Reason: correction for wrong spelling
Old 2014-02-27, 04:53   Link #3046
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Same here. Any idea when nom will receive his copy?
Old 2014-02-27, 05:03   Link #3047
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Joker: Hey, what's a giant albino lizard doing in this place?

Penguin: Shut up, you imbecile! You're just hallucinating.

Old 2014-02-27, 05:03   Link #3048
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Same here. Any idea when nom will receive his copy?
vol 17 cam out feb 20thish so it'l take atleast 2-3 weeks before it gets to him.

i've repeated this so many times already... but yeah after that it could take up to a week or 2 months to translate depending on his mood and his free time.

this is his blog where he posts before it gets on baka-tsuki http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/
Old 2014-02-27, 05:15   Link #3049
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
we'll the genderbender gun has been destroyed so myeah.

if issei became a girl he'd probably turn out into a tomboyish girl who's tight in all the right places and ripped.
vali would go head over heels not mentioning kiba and saji.

now rias and the girls would lose their minds especially if he'd lose his memories of them they'd just kill azazel.(all they'd need to do would be to call grayfia you know to get azazel killed)

but yeah the whole thing would be just one big pile of pure chaos and mayham to say the least.
Not destroy only sealed uhm about issei memory what if his personality also change from being perverted to become timid and shy I wonder what will be ddraig and albion reaction like what happen when issei lost his pervertedness in the ss

Issei + upgraded gender ray gun = female issei
Female perverted issei + azazel invention UFO = female timid issei
Female timid issei + somehow lost his memory due azazel = perfect female issei

Rias and girls will sure kill azazel permanently

@GBFirestorm don't know, still it's better to wait patiently rather ask n0m@n because we don't want stress him ^_^ that's I will do :^_^:
Old 2014-02-27, 06:13   Link #3050
GBFirestorm

I know it is best to wait patiently but so eager lol. I thought he was Japanese so he would have had it with in the week didn't know it would take that long to reach him
Old 2014-02-27, 09:27   Link #3051
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

I have a quick question. I am rereading the series again and if my memory is correct their are two summer breaks in the series between vol. 1 - vol. 16. When the series starts Rias is in 11th grade. If two summers have passed. Shouldn't she have already graduated Highschool. Or am I wrong and only one summer break has taken place?
Old 2014-02-27, 09:59   Link #3052
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

So it finally reached the point where we speculate about what will happen if Issei will turn into female... Ok, I had this theory for some time, but kept it to myself. So here it is.

Something will happen and Issei will transform into a Dragon, but he will be berserk and everyone will be forced to stop his rampage. Then Cao Cao will show himself and use Truth Idea to stop Issei and after the smoke is cleared out, they will see Issei who became a woman! And then the girls beat the shit out of Cao Cao.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:19   Link #3053
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Guys, anyone knows whos lirenkus? I read his name in the preview but I dont remember seeing it before (or this is his first appearance? )

Last edited by DOmus; 2014-02-27 at 10:34.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:22   Link #3054
vlade

wait so you think the GenBend will happen when issei transform to full dragon. i guess thats cause ophis power inside him remember ophis can change her Gender and age anytime she like
Old 2014-02-27, 10:34   Link #3055
u2L2rQ

lirenkus is a fan of oppai dragon
Old 2014-02-27, 10:34   Link #3056
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Guys, anyone knows whos lirenkus? I read his name in the preview but I dont remember seeing it name before (or this is his first appearance? )
Lirenkus is the boy from v10 who wanted Oppai Dragon's autograph but was too late, and then Ise made a special exception for him.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:40   Link #3057
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
there's been a few mentionings here and there about kiba x issei but mostly just who's on top? and the beauty and the beast? kinda thing.

the main girls haven't really mentioned anything concerning that although they did ban the genderbending gun after the nurse kiba stunt.
since issei and girl kiba had one hell of a vibe going.

and i foresee vali using that sentence one day for sure.
Regarding KibaxIssei, it could end at only two things... he wanted to tell Issei something (if I recall hormones have an effect on your thought processes so becoming female will mean: Kiba's feelings after Issei helped him in vol 3 + female thinking) so either he does that as a male which would mean Issei will most likely reject him, or, the genderbender gun finds a way back and we can probably kiss KibaxTsubaki goodbye. XD

On a more serious note, anyone else hoping for more spotlight on Kiryuu? Issei's my fave male in dxd but everyone knows Kiryuu takes the cake for top Pervert.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:45   Link #3058
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Guys, anyone knows whos lirenkus? I read his name in the preview but I dont remember seeing it before (or this is his first appearance? )
Other than Milicas, Lirenkus is the other significant younger boy (until ValeriexGasper is proven true I'll see Gasper as a heroine ). Check vol 10, at the start he and his mom arrive too late for the autograph signing for oppai dragon. Issei meets him while taking a break after the show and signs his autograph as well as encourage him not to cry. During the Issei/Sairaorg fistfight, he riles up the other kids to cheer for Issei.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:55   Link #3059
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
I have a quick question. I am rereading the series again and if my memory is correct their are two summer breaks in the series between vol. 1 - vol. 16. When the series starts Rias is in 11th grade. If two summers have passed. Shouldn't she have already graduated Highschool. Or am I wrong and only one summer break has taken place?
I'm pretty sure Christmas hasn't even arrived yet in the dxd timeline. Vol 5 is during summer, vol 6 is right after, followed soon by vol 7. Then we get the short stories which will count as closer looks in between volumes. vol 9 is sometime after 7 and the RiasxIssei get engaged (the whole Satan Ranger debut XD). As for when vol 9 takes place, when do Japanese field trips usually take place (they go to kyoto in dxd)? Some time after is vol 10. Then we have 11 and 12, which is back to back. I'd say by this point they're around september and august, maybe? Take not that the volumes take place within the span of days, not months so it's possible that more than one volume can take place in a single month, maybe even weeks. Then more short stories in 13. Vol 14 is followed not long by 15 which is mostly short stories/flashbacks of the ORC members with at most an entire day spent in the present timeline. Finally, we have 16 which (they teleported so not much time spent travelling) took a few days at most.

I'd say the timeline hasn't even reached october or maybe november. I'm still waiting for a halloween short story or maybe chapter. XD
Old 2014-02-27, 11:06   Link #3060
vlade

i know i bring old topic but its pretty good if the next DXD (after this DXD ended) had two main heroes which is Milicas and Lirenkus. while Milicas aiming for the top and Lirenkus aiming to become a Hero
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life