AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-22, 20:10   Link #461
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL here's the thing, Satashi-sama at the moment is androgynous since we don't even know if Satashi-sam is male or female XD

So until Satashi-sama decides to reveal the gender, we try to use neutral gender terminologies.

Because honestly...Satashi does things that would be considered masculine...but the lesbian scenes throw that off because it would require either an extremely perverted in the sense that if it's a he, he would be watching lesbians doing their thing left right and center, or Satashi-sama is a female and is in a lesbian relationship.

And even if Satashi-sama is married and has a husband or wife, that still wouldn't matter because for all we know, Satashi-sama could be a homosexual male or female XD
^^;......thanks....I think......

Stop trying to figure out my gender, you won't succeed. ^^ And I'm not a pervert, I just research everything before I write. Professionally, not pervertedly. I have several male and female friends I talk to about things. Differnt views on make-up, how lingerie is worn and why they wear it, how guys dress and think, how girls think, what guys like in girls, what girls like in guys. And the special few close friends I discus various things for intimate sections, to make the fic more real. ^^ I'm a research whore :P

So, off me and back ON-TOPIC!

Um....Question:

Is it acceptable for the group of girls to drink alcohol at their slumber party? No, not beer and whiskey. Wine coolers, wine, mageritas, spiked fruit drinks. Anything "for the sake of fun" or would you think it'd be a "do not go there" zone?

Edit: Page claim!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:17   Link #462
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Stop trying to figure out my gender, you won't succeed. ^^ And I'm not a pervert, I just research everything before I write. Professionally, not pervertedly. I have several male and female friends I talk to about things. Differnt views on make-up, how lingerie is worn and why they wear it, how guys dress and think, how girls think, what guys like in girls, what girls like in guys. And the special few close friends I discus various things for intimate sections, to make the fic more real. ^^ I'm a research whore :P

Um....Question:

Is it acceptable for the group of girls to drink alcohol at their slumber party? No, not beer and whiskey. Wine coolers, wine, mageritas, spiked fruit drinks. Anything "for the sake of fun" or would you think it'd be a "do not go there" zone?

It would depend on how much. If they're being reasonable, they should draw the line the moment majority of the group is tipsy.

However, if it's a plot element that they drunk, then go for it. Otherwise erring on the side of caution, they should be careful of how much exactly they drink.

And someone will eventually figure out your gender, but that person would have to be incredibly good if they can figure it just from the forums XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:30   Link #463
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
It would depend on how much. If they're being reasonable, they should draw the line the moment majority of the group is tipsy.

However, if it's a plot element that they drunk, then go for it. Otherwise erring on the side of caution, they should be careful of how much exactly they drink.
tipsy is most. plot element is I just want them not thinking completly straight. Truth or Dare, a little fun, that kinda thing.
Old 2008-01-22, 20:32   Link #464
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
tipsy is most. plot element is I just want them not thinking completly straight. Truth or Dare, a little fun, that kinda thing.
Then definitely watch it on how much they drink, otherwise it could turn ugly XD
Old 2008-01-22, 20:40   Link #465
Riika
Senior Lurker

Quote:
How about "go for it"?

Thanks for clearing that up guys (girls?)
Riika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:43   Link #466
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

As long as this Truth or Dare involves the removal of clo- *Dropkicked out of the thread*
*Crawls back in*

Ouch. *cough* Really. The way Arisa, Suzuka, and Hayate will react to Nanoha's little "date" with Fate in SoL is killing me. I have no idea how to use those three /groan
Old 2008-01-22, 20:48   Link #467
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
As long as this Truth or Dare involves the removal of clo- *Dropkicked out of the thread*
*Crawls back in*

Ouch. *cough* Really. The way Arisa, Suzuka, and Hayate will react to Nanoha's little "date" with Fate in SoL is killing me. I have no idea how to use those three /groan
LOL. You okay? LOL

And as for using those three...Hmm...

Arisa: She'd probably just say that it was about bloody time that Nanoha and Fate got together or something, because if I remember correctly, in the A's Audio Drama series, Arisa had made a comment how Nanoha and Fate are always together and touching each other or something.

Hayate: She'd probably just respect their decision to date. Because honestly, if you noticed she's never really had an issue of the two sleeping together, plus she knows how close they are.

Suzuka: Hmm...that's a tough one...Not sure how she'd react, but if anything she'd be a neutral party.
Old 2008-01-22, 20:57   Link #468
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
*Crawls back in*

okay clothing removal approved.

Ugh, I'm in the SAME boat you are. Working them together, and the people viewing them....... and I have to deal with Nanoha's family and........man. -.- I feel your pain. Let's get together and work something out.
Old 2008-01-22, 21:08   Link #469
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
*Managed to steal a friend's computer for a few minutes*

Quote:
okay clothing removal approved.
I can hardly wait to see that Someone walking in on them would embarrass 10 years out of all their lives

Quote:
Ugh, I'm in the SAME boat you are. Working them together, and the people viewing them....... and I have to deal with Nanoha's family and........man. -.- I feel your pain. Let's get together and work something out.
You got into that boat of your own accord Sata-chan, so don't complain now (joke of course, I feel sorry for you guys )

I see we have a newcomer here ! @Riika Welcome to the Nanoha FanFiction Thread Feel free to post as much as you like ( so long as it's not too off topic ) and I hope you'll enjoy your stay
Old 2008-01-22, 21:08   Link #470
krisslanza

I'll take that into account ghaz. That is what is preventing me from writing in SoL.
@Satashi-sama:
Well... At least I don't have to cover Nanoha's family Since I'm doing this fic from Fate and Rune's point of view (Only not in the 1st person. I feel funny writing "I")

I was tinkering with Arisa maybe being jealous but that is likely just me over implying that Arisa may or may not have had a crush on Nanoha at one point or another. But everyone knows I'm crazy.
Old 2008-01-22, 21:48   Link #471
Riika
Senior Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I can hardly wait to see that Someone walking in on them would embarrass 10 years out of all their lives
That would be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I see we have a newcomer here ! @Riika Welcome to the Nanoha FanFiction Thread Feel free to post as much as you like ( so long as it's not too off topic ) and I hope you'll enjoy your stay
Thank you ^_^ I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. I'm enjoying it already !
Riika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 21:49   Link #472
krisslanza

Actually if this is in Satashi-sama's Saved by the Bell they'd all be... 17? 18?

If you are looking at 10 year olds in that situation you should probably all be looking at me
Old 2008-01-22, 21:55   Link #473
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Actually if this is in Satashi-sama's Saved by the Bell they'd all be... 17? 18?

If you are looking at 10 year olds in that situation you should probably all be looking at me
@_@

Loli is anime's way of saying "It's okay, they're really 18!"

But yeah, they are all 17 in the story, except for Hayate, who's 18. She failed a year of school T_T
Old 2008-01-22, 21:57   Link #474
krisslanza

Ouch poor Hayate I always thought she was 18 because her birthday came earlier or something...
*Jots down notes about ages* Have to make sure ya know?

And yes. I am crazy.
I even went so far as wanting Rune to trick someone in SoL into strip poker!
Old 2008-01-22, 21:59   Link #475
Gilraen Isilra
Quod.me.nutrit.meDestruit

Quote:

Um....Question:

Well yeah, I mean depends, If I am with my friends @ a slumber party, we'll most likely go down to my friend's dad's bar and start pouring shooters or making fruity cocktails =P Try some Amaretto and stuff, nothing super strong except for Vodka and Orange Juice, which btw is super (Thx 2 a friend for the tip ;p) And then watch a movie or play silly games such as truth or dare, do our nails, read cosmo/glamour etc and just chat chat chat ;p
Gilraen Isilra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 22:22   Link #476
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Um....Question:

OOOoooi! daft bastard page claiming while i'm asleep!

anyway, group of girls obviously not involving yuuno... I'd say drinking is acceptable, but by princible (and experience) i'm always against truth or dare, especially when slightly tipsy...
...then again, it could work in a way, but it could lead to some akward, unconfortable and very embarrassing situations...
...meh, it's your fic, go and write it like you want
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 23:27   Link #477
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Satashi-sama is modest. We worship Satashi-sama like a GOD. (Or well GODDESS. We aren't sure)
More like we're not allowed to.

Nonetheless, a God is asexual. And anybody who inspires followers from both sides of the shipping divide deserves the title of Sankt Kaiser.

In other news:

I've not been very active in writing since I'm getting more and more busy each day, and that now there seems to be a strike Forth coming along... Of course the OC thread has taken the claim apart and pronounced it to be a fake, but yeah the fear of a sequel is slowing me down by a lot. I'm supposed to have released the first chapter of the OC's take on StrikerS.
Old 2008-01-22, 23:36   Link #478
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Nonetheless, a God is asexual. And anybody who inspires followers from both sides of the shipping divide deserves the title of Sankt Kaiser.

In other news:

I've not been very active in writing since I'm getting more and more busy each day, and that now there seems to be a strike Forth coming along... Of course the OC thread has taken the claim apart and pronounced it to be a fake, but yeah the fear of a sequel is slowing me down by a lot. I'm supposed to have released the first chapter of the OC's take on StrikerS.
The greek and norse gods called, they'd like their genders back...

The strike forth could be a fake, hopefully atleast the story premise is fake that they posted in the OC thread... sounded horrible, a homeland security force named "Dominators" was the first thing that struck me as a let-down... and then there were all sorts of gah about the premise besides that... just can't remember what
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-23, 01:04   Link #479
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Ouch poor Hayate I always thought she was 18 because her birthday came earlier or something...
*Jots down notes about ages* Have to make sure ya know?
She failed a year a while back because of physical theropy. I'll reveal that in teh sleepover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
OOOoooi! daft bastard page claiming while i'm asleep!

anyway, group of girls obviously not involving yuuno... I'd say drinking is acceptable, but by princible (and experience) i'm always against truth or dare, especially when slightly tipsy...
...then again, it could work in a way, but it could lead to some akward, unconfortable and very embarrassing situations...
...meh, it's your fic, go and write it like you want
It's just going to be for fun and a slight push for N/F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

In other news:

*is asexual*

In other news:

link me your stories and let me archive them
Old 2008-01-23, 01:13   Link #480
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
It's just going to be for fun and a slight push for N/F
oh, then it's fine
Though i do have the feeling that i'll be growing another palm from my face during it... well, that's fun too i guess

Quote:
*is asexual*
So you're accepting your divine nature then?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha