AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2021-01-06, 16:42   Link #1841
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Crazy that Trump still hasn't told them to go home. Does he really believe he can get away with inciting such action by his fans?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058

He's now told them to go home. While telling them they are very special. And reiterating his fraudulent election claim.
Old 2021-01-06, 17:05   Link #1842
ramlaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Did you noticed than you didn't denied than the cops would act differently if it was leftl wing protestors instead of right wing one but try to deflect the point.
I didn't deny the Moon was made of cheese either, meanwhile we can observe how this mostly peaceful protest is being treated compared to left wing mostly peaceful protests over the last year.

I can only imagine your reaction if there was video of BLM protestors being shot and killed by police like that woman today.

Last edited by ramlaen; 2021-01-06 at 18:39.
Old 2021-01-06, 17:06   Link #1843
cyberdemon

Looks like ossoff was finally declared the winner and JUST broke past .5% lead taking an automatic recount off the table
Old 2021-01-06, 17:12   Link #1844
The Green One

Well NOW we're at the point of sedition. People are in their right to protest but when they trespass and prevent the lawful government from doing their duty out of fear of their own safety then you've crossed the line. I get that everyone who wasn't Trump and his bootlickers didn't want the situation to escalate but you've got to draw the line at this point.
Old 2021-01-06, 17:37   Link #1845
MCAL

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1346932050746630149

Looks at the history of America.... No, Joe. I don't think it is.
Old 2021-01-06, 17:56   Link #1846
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Jesus Christ. What have I woken up to!?

Trumpists are the biggest sore losers I've ever seen. What cunts.
Old 2021-01-06, 18:08   Link #1847
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Trumpists are the biggest sore losers I've ever seen. What cunts.
They make Hilary's post election reactions look good at this point, and it's something than I never though possible.
Old 2021-01-06, 18:12   Link #1848
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I was at work when all of this went down and make me miss my rounds (prison) today.

Right now, I think we should do 25th Amendment on Trump, for those senators who wanted this needs not to be seated at all and Biden might need go FDR on them.
Old 2021-01-06, 18:46   Link #1849
ramlaen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
They make Hilary's post election reactions look good at this point, and it's something than I never though possible.
Would you even acknowledge the behavior of the left in America over the last year, let alone all four of Trump's presidency?
Old 2021-01-06, 19:18   Link #1850
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Congress will continue where they were interrupted by the mob earlier today. I say that if some GOP senator has the gall to contest the election on hearsay as previously announced, the other 2/3 should expel him/her today to set an example, this conspiracy theory bullshit has to be stopped full force now!
Old 2021-01-06, 19:40   Link #1851
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
Would you even acknowledge the behavior of the left in America over the last year, let alone all four of Trump's presidency?
These are very different circumstances. I don’t condone the violence by the left during that time. They were protesting police violence being enacted against them. They actually felt their safety was at risk. The right meanwhile is protesting Trump being butthurt and got violent while outright skipping any peaceful protests.
Old 2021-01-06, 19:56   Link #1852
Jaden

In any case, it's nice to see that the house of the people can be occupied without becoming Tiananmen Square. From reports, it seems that one person died, perhaps a critical hit from a rubber bullet? If it wasn't for that, I could say it was a pretty cool event.
Old 2021-01-06, 21:13   Link #1853
cyberdemon

Wow Twitter actually suspended Trump for 12 hours
Old 2021-01-06, 21:29   Link #1854
The Green One

Goodness I hope his poor wrists can take that light tap. How will the poor man ever survive?
Old 2021-01-07, 00:07   Link #1855
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Mostly peaceful protest by blocking the entrance to the Capitol, forcibly accessing both chambers and causing the evacuation of the people inside. "But what about the left?!" Spare me please.

These people assembled there for one reason only: To demand that their candidate wins an election that he clearly lost by any means available to them. The concept of a democratic process is clearly lost on them. Said candidate who even in his tweet where he asked the protesters to leave fanned the flames by calling the election fraudulent and blaming the other side for what happened today, not to mention several prior tweets where he incites his supporters for a "wild protest" among other things.
Old 2021-01-07, 00:25   Link #1856
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

For the rest of the world, storming the capital is usually done to unseat ineffective if not dangerous leaders and tyrants.

In the US apparently the opposite is preferred.

It would be sad if it wasn't weirdly funny.
Old 2021-01-07, 00:40   Link #1857
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

A truly fitting end to Trump's legacy.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2021-01-07, 00:53   Link #1858
Johnny Dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I will despise every second of the next for years where this inept ultra right wind president and his mob followers will play the victim card continuously,
Better than the tyranny card, I say! And Happy Birthday, I see you finally turned in that half a century card! Wish you many years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
There is no if. These are the last two weeks of Trump's presidency.
Did not expect them to be so bloody. I still consider that if Trump would have won, this would have seemed like a bar brawl compared to what we would have had.

But it wasn't a bar brawl, was it? It was a modern coup d'etat and I think Trump should stand charges for it. At least for some of it, tangential if not direct.

I missed my buss to work this morning to see the news coverage, although I admit I am not stunned, but I am a little surprised to what happened. And my surprise is how can a country that spends like 10 other world super powers combined in defence, that is prepared to fend off most ferocious terrorist attacks, can't defend it's damn Capitol in the New Year's eve of the new presidency against a mob of... civilians!? My answer can only be: inside job, Trump slithered his devilish tail in there and weakened the barrier against the violent protestors. And he should pay for it, with prison; getting people killed not just indirectly, through media instigations, but directly too by direct involvement in the lack of protection The Capitol got. Just my opinion.

PS: I sure hope they will find the evidence, but probably all those who know about it are sworn to secrecy.

Sometimes it is an easy thing for a man to cry out for retribution, until he himself has walked in the foot steppes of those suffering the penalty.
Old 2021-01-07, 00:55   Link #1859
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
So what, are you saying what happened in d.c was justified? B-b-but the lib snowflakes/antifa were doing it first, why can't we riot daddy? Oh you and your whataboutism. Let's compare and contrast.

In today's terrorist attack, we saw Trump terrorists assaulting police with almost zero retaliation.

Contrast with the blm protests last year, where cops assaulted and tear gassed peaceful, non resisting blm protesters, all so Trump could hold a bible upside down in front of a church.
Old 2021-01-07, 00:56   Link #1860
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
For the rest of the world, storming the capital is usually done to unseat ineffective if not dangerous leaders and tyrants.

In the US apparently the opposite is preferred.

It would be sad if it wasn't weirdly funny.
There's got to be an "In Soviet Russia" joke in there somewhere...
Closed Thread