Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-06, 16:18   Link #1
penguin9792
Best Man Wife

Send a message via AIM to penguin9792
Kisekae Paper Dolls

Has anyone else ever heard of KiSS Paper Dolls? I make them... They're basically just paper dolls for your computer. You can dress them up, change their hair, put on makeup, and they sometimes play music, and sometimes they even talk to you. http://otakuworld.com/kiss has info on them. Go to "The Big KiSS Page." There you can get a free program to play with them, and you can download a few free dolls. You can also find out how to make them.

(By the way, KiSS is short for "Kisekae")

Just in case you're wondering, here's a preview of one I'm making:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../girlygirl.gif

Last edited by penguin9792; 2004-10-06 at 16:48.
penguin9792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 17:42   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

All I know about Kisekae is that someone told me a lot of perverted stuff is done with it. Like panties that come off, but only if you tug on them a lot. And then the girls make sounds if you touch them where the panties were. That's just messed up.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-06, 19:13   Link #3
babbito2k
annoying white bat

I used to play with these back when the scene was a little more active. It's nice that people are still enjoying it. It's a nice way to express a bit of fandom and/or do something creative.

Although it's true that people can and sometimes do use the scripting language in advanced KISS to create lurid little scenarios, I think it's fair to say that the majority of sets are not intended to be erotic entertainment. I guess it's like any other media in that it can be used to different ends by different people.
babbito2k is offline   Reply With Quote