Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-27, 15:39   Link #2781
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastya View Post
Man, we don't want to hear that. We don't care what you have or not have.

We only care about what women have.
No not that anything to discuss, get your head out the guttter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Unfortunately I'll agree with demon_god04 (for once ). So let's use this opportunity to actually talk about Suzaku and not bash/defend him Do you think he'll be at Ashford with Gino and Anya in the next episode?
Probably interrogating Kallen being the good cop in the situation
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:39   Link #2782
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Wait 1 darn minute, you said Zero or One. Shouldn't you be saying Zero or One or Two?
or three or four....
I mean that it's either true(1) or false(0).
Something like:
Command: Check Breasts.
Left breast: true
Right breast: half of it.
System error: System divided by zero and shall be annihilated along with this reality.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:40   Link #2783
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Wait 1 darn minute, you said Zero or One. Shouldn't you be saying Zero or One or Two?
well the chick from Total Recall had 3 my point being it is impossible to have half of something that cannot be divided, or something. well this is booty talk I don't waste brain power on it.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:40   Link #2784
Dynastya

Quote:
Unfortunately I'll agree with demon_god04 (for once ). So let's use this opportunity to actually talk about Suzaku and not bash/defend him Do you think he'll be at Ashford with Gino and Anya in the next episode?
Thats what I asked a few posts back, will Suzaku be playing an active role in the next episode or will he be mostly missing and have just a brief appearence.
Dynastya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:42   Link #2785
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
It almost feels icky agreeing with a Suzaku fan *shudder*

Depends I think he will be questioning Kallen whether the current Zero is Lelouch. Since it would be likely that she would know.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:42   Link #2786
Dynastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
well the chick from Total Recall had 3 my point being it is impossible to have half of something that cannot be divided, or something. well this is booty talk I don't waste brain power on it.
Maybe silver's version of half meant breasts that have undergone mastectomy to some degree.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:42   Link #2787
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Man, we don't want to hear that. We don't care what you have or not have.

We only care about what women have.
Buahahahahaha! That's a good one.
Quote:
I doubt it. He is occupied with Kallen. And spoiler about Stage 13 indicate, that he will come only in Stage 13 ( wow, that sounds strange).
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:42   Link #2788
Eliarine

Quote:
Thats what I asked a few posts back, will Suzaku be playing an active role in the next episode or will he be mostly missing and have just a brief appearence.
Sorry, must have missed that in all the breast talk I'd like him to come back to Ashford but he's in charge of Kallen so I don't know. I would love to see Sayoko trying to talk to him as Lelouch, though
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:45   Link #2789
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
It almost feels icky agreeing with a Suzaku fan *shudder*
Pfft. Stuck up Lelouch Backer.

Quote:
Depends I think he will be questioning Kallen whether the current Zero is Lelouch. Since it would be likely that she would know.
I don't think he will be at Ashford either. Now, I am interested in what he asks Kallen. Will he actually interrogate her, or try talking to her first?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:45   Link #2790
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, must have missed that in all the breast talk I'd like him to come back to Ashford but he's in charge of Kallen so I don't know. I would love to see Sayoko trying to talk to him as Lelouch, though

Maybe she'll kiss him like Shirley
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:45   Link #2791
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Maybe silver's version of half meant breasts that have undergone mastectomy to some degree.
Well there was talk about Kaguya not equaling the 0.5 or something. I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Pfft. Stuck up Lelouch Backer.

I don't think he will be at Ashford either. Now, I am interested in what he asks Kallen. Will he actually interrogate her, or try talking to her first?
Pfft. Stubborn Suzaku fanboy.

He'd try to talk to her first I suppose to ease his conscience, as far as Suzaku knows Kallen is the only one in the Black Knights that know Zero's true identity. If Lelouch did return to Zero it would be unlikely that Kallen wouldn't know. And if the new Zero isn't Lelouch then Kallen would know something about it as well.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:52   Link #2792
Orga777

Quote:
Pfft. [I am a] Stubborn [Lelouch] fanboy.
I fixed it for you.

Quote:
He'd try to talk to her first I suppose to ease his conscience, as far as Suzaku knows Kallen is the only one in the Black Knights that know Zero's true identity. If Lelouch did return to Zero it would be unlikely that Kallen wouldn't know. And if the new Zero isn't Lelouch then Kallen would know something about it as well.
I agree with this assessment. Still don't think he will torture her though like some people think.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:53   Link #2793
Dynastya

Quote:
I fixed it for you.

I agree with this assessment. Still don't think he will torture her though like some people think.
What kind of methods would he used to 'convince' Kallen to talk, after all he doesn't seem to be as seductive as Lelouch.
Old 2008-06-27, 15:56   Link #2794
Orga777

Quote:
What kind of methods would he used to 'convince' Kallen to talk, after all he doesn't seem to be as seductive as Lelouch.
Well, he would probably end up doing what he did in Episode 19. Trick her into talking.

Another thing, when the hell has Lelouch ever been seductive? Or for that matter, had any attraction to anybody?
Old 2008-06-27, 15:56   Link #2795
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Maybe she'll kiss him like Shirley
Well if the DVDs magazine-things are considered canon, Sayoko 1) had a crush on Suzaku and 2) believes there's something going on between him and Lelouch xD So I'm curious as to how she would react if she had to talk to him while impersonating Lelouch.

I don't think he'll torture Kallen either. They'll probably have a long talk like the one they had in episode 19 or something, only this time he'll be asking for answers instead of trying to convince her to leave the Black Knights

[Edit:] Orga777 we think alike ;D
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 15:57   Link #2796
bdragonomega

Quote:

With one of these

Spoiler:
bdragonomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 16:04   Link #2797
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I fixed it for you.

Ha, if anything I am a Kallen fanboy

I think Suzaku would resort to torture if Kallen refuses to talk, where Zero is concerned Suzaku still has forgotten what he did to Euphie. Although I doubt he would do it himself, probably let someone else take the responsibilities for it. Bottom line though even if Suzaku doesn't do it, it is likely someone else will. Kallen has valuable intelligence on the Black Knight's organization and fighting strength. Britannia may not get a better chance to learn more about them.
Old 2008-06-27, 16:06   Link #2798
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Ha, if anything I am a Kallen fanboy

I think Suzaku would resort to torture if Kallen refuses to talk, where Zero is concerned Suzaku still has forgotten what he did to Euphie. Although I doubt he would do it himself, probably let someone else take the responsibilities for it. Bottom line though even if Suzaku doesn't do it, it is likely someone else will. Kallen has valuable intelligence on the Black Knight's organization and fighting strength. Britannia may not get a better chance to learn more about them.
No, Suzaku wouldn't resort to torture. Remember, he's the one who doesn't believe and doesn't condone dishonorable tactics, and torture, I think, would be a dishonorable act. Not to mention it'd be against his principles. No, Kallen fans don't have to worry about Suzaku torturing Kallen. He wouldn't order it. That doesn't, of course, mean someone won't try to torture her.

And hell, even if she was tortured, likely all of your Suzaku-hating fanatics would pin the blame on him for no good reason at all.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 18:26   Link #2799
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
They'll tortue Kallen when pigs fly.

I don't mean to be political and all but they really wouldn't show a woman being tortured on a show would they?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 19:14   Link #2800
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
They'll tortue Kallen when pigs fly.

I don't mean to be political and all but they really wouldn't show a woman being tortured on a show would they?
Hard to say, really. Depends on how much the writers want to push the bar. Granted, the possibility is low, but I have never discounted it out of hand. As I mentioned before, she's one of the few characters that hasn't been cut down to size yet.