AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 22:01   Link #3061
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Jak- Flying capabilities? That thing seems more like it can do ridiculous high jumps rather than fly.

@Meister- Is the draft okay? I need more ideas for continuing Maximillian's segment.
Exactly, not everything is known about the Silverback. At this moment, it basically works similar to the Accelorator suits.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:05   Link #3062
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Eras: the IndexGun/IS cross is somewhere else, that was Dantalian. In the ending minutes of the anime, she is seen watching a futuristic cityscape through some glass while Disward was promising to get her out, someday. Crack gears started turning, and it was given a time and place: Harbourfront, Cape of Copernicus, Metropolis-3. The year is 2022, IS timeframe.

I forgot the name of the biker chick, but she has a transformable G2 MPIS made by Kawasaki. It turns into a bike with spherical wheels that allow it to turn and move in any direction. It is even faster on the ground than an Uchigane is. Its armed with a morningstar that can extend into a chained weapon and a pair of minivulcans in the shoulders. Its main strength is that it is so fast hitting it is a challenge.
Old 2011-10-15, 22:08   Link #3063
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Eras: the IndexGun/IS cross is somewhere else, that was Dantalian. In the ending minutes of the anime, she is seen watching a futuristic cityscape through some glass while Disward was promising to get her out, someday. Crack gears started turning, and it was given a time and place: Harbourfront, Cape of Copernicus, Metropolis-3. The year is 2022, IS timeframe.

I forgot the name of the biker chick, but she has a transformable G2 MPIS made by Kawasaki. It turns into a bike with spherical wheels that allow it to turn and move in any direction. It is even faster on the ground than an Uchigane is. Its armed with a morningstar that can extend into a chained weapon and a pair of minivulcans in the shoulders. Its main strength is that it is so fast hitting it is a challenge.
Thanks for the info but I already wrote the chapter I just need ideas for Maximillian's new segment since irish will be dealing with Karon and Tatenashi.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:13   Link #3064
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Meister

Have some tea and calm yourself, maybe it can dilute some of the effects, and let's discuss things VERY SLOWLY

Anyway, I have this idea for Stratospear, how about creating a larger armor that can transform into a motorbike ala Megazone23.

Y'now... that one mecha with VERY CRAMPED cockpit...
Old 2011-10-15, 23:59   Link #3065
Eratas123

@ Zero and Meister - Here's Inami's continuation with StratoSpears help. I did some rewrites, tell me what you guys think.

Spoiler:

Status report:

Inami Arisawa- Captured.

Ichika Orimua- Unknown

Kyuukai Tokiwa- Unknown

Octans- Captured.

Marvelous Maximillian- Unknown

Irish: Combatting Karon and Tatenashi.
Old 2011-10-16, 00:25   Link #3066
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Here`s the appearance of the Knight armor(before i deleted it on purpose) used by a friendly organization, not against IS. It`s an goverment-controlled organization designed for counter-terrorist operations(if possible), IS-relations, and RnD.
I`m still thinking of a name of a terrorist organization to put it here.In military, the organization`s squads use these codenames(think of it as regiment) : 'Valkyrie', 'Aegis', 'Spes', etc. Some operatives pilot the special suit called Knight. Knight suits are given callsign/codename .
Look down at the example below.

My OC will appear in IS Academy for his mission. He`s currently in IS Academy

Spoiler for example:

that`s how it works. If you want to know Ghost Army, click the link

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2011-10-16 at 05:56. Reason: still fixing this thing
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 00:28   Link #3067
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Drawing inspiration from Innocent Venus....

Idea for Project Silverback?

"To what extreme are you will to go to fight against IS?"

Another organization that fight against IS but their method are more extreme less humane. Lazily named Extremist. They are the Extremist version of Anti-IS movement. They are willing to sacrifice innocent lives to try to take down an IS.

They pilot special suit called Wight Driver that could go against IS. Continual use of the Suit will kill them eventually but they no longer care so long as they can eliminate IS.

The prototype of the Suit, Revenant, is the most powerful but it could only be used once because the moment the person use the suit, he is already dead. His
mind is downloaded into the suit and last until the power in the suit run out....because the area which store his mind is a Volatile memory.... when the suit Power off, his mind dies as simple as that. Being dead have its own advantage such as inability to feel pain.

The creator of the Suit called himself Nyarlathotep(not his real name of course) and sounded really suspicious. If you wanted Wight Driver, you need to enter a contract with him. The so-called contract is actually the costs of buying and using the suit so nobody could accuse him of not revealing all the "minor details" or "side-effect"(eventual death) of the suit.

Before he could make the suit, he need materials and it could only be came from live human because he need the Brain and Spinal cord of a living person to make special sensor which allow the pilot to see in high speed (the suit version of Hyper sensor) a system to handle the suit's function.

Nyarlathotep:
"Jejeje....To use the Wight, you need to enter a contract with me... in exchange for the suit, you will need to pay a few minor cost....
Your fortune (Monetary cost of the suit).
An innocent soul (sacrifice living human)
And the user's life(side-effect)....jejeje...

I will leave you to think it through, if you need me, you should know how to contact me (through Extremist)...jejeje..."
Old 2011-10-16, 00:43   Link #3068
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So many ideas... No plans to use them.

Still narrowing down the 12 girls I need for Shooting Star... So far, half filled, 3 more to go.

Why aren't there any animal lovers in the stock characters of Class 1-2?! They are still girls after all!

Looks for someone to give that trait to.
Old 2011-10-16, 00:46   Link #3069
Eratas123

Quote:
So many ideas... No plans to use them.

Still narrowing down the 12 girls I need for Shooting Star... So far, half filled, 3 more to go.

Why aren't there any animal lovers in the stock characters of Class 1-2?! They are still girls after all!

Looks for someone to give that trait to.
12 girls? I thought there were only 5 of them? If there's 12 of them then they can basically curb stomp anyone through sheer numbers alone

Animal lover? Give it to Rachel Browning Not all hardasses have to be completely cold you know.
Old 2011-10-16, 00:47   Link #3070
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Orimura Haruna is a animal lover? Since she probably like animals more than humans.....
Old 2011-10-16, 00:54   Link #3071
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah yes, how could I forget Miki-Miki Joan Napoleon!

That shall be her stage name.

"She's going to conquer your heart!"
Old 2011-10-16, 01:00   Link #3072
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- A bit stereotypical, isn't it? Most of my female cousins hate dogs, cats, and birds. In fact one of them freaks out at th sight of a jack russell puppy and screams at someone to kill it.

...she's 19. -_-
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 01:03   Link #3073
Eratas123

Quote:
Ah yes, how could I forget Miki-Miki Joan Napoleon!

That shall be her stage name.

"She's going to conquer your heart!"
Still wondering why there's 12 of them, with that much people they can basically goomba stomp any enemy they face no matter how poorly trained they are.
Old 2011-10-16, 01:10   Link #3074
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Joan....Napoleon?

Animal lovers, WHY THERE ISN'T ONE? I wonder, no, i demand one please?
Old 2011-10-16, 01:15   Link #3075
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Think of Shooting Star as a soccer team. 5 on, 5 off, 2 reserve. It was never designed for real combat, just gladiator games, TV productions and idol singers. The only ones really fit to fight a war are the Karon Five and Ange, the rest are for shows.

Yes, Chihaya Houki is for show.

Wave, yeah probably too stereotypical. xD Its dropped now, considering who I just picked up for the final 3 girls.
Old 2011-10-16, 01:18   Link #3076
Eratas123

Quote:
Think of Shooting Star as a soccer team. 5 on, 5 off, 2 reserve. It was never designed for real combat, just gladiator games, TV productions and idol singers. The only ones really fit to fight a war are the Karon Five and Ange, the rest are for shows.

Yes, Chihaya Houki is for show.

Wave, yeah probably too stereotypical. xD Its dropped now, considering who I just picked up for the final 3 girls.
Can you give us a list of all the girls?
Old 2011-10-16, 01:21   Link #3077
DarkJak2050

I know that this is way too early but...

Spoiler for Infinite Stratos Vs. Silverback:
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 01:22   Link #3078
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- Nothign wrong with being an animal lover, it's just that it's a bit too cliche already.

It's not like you're recruiting hibiki or anything... ^_^

If you can use the animal lover schtick somewhat differently, or something to use as a character or plot point, that would be nice.--like how Suzaku in Code Geass likes cats but they in turn hate him...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 01:33   Link #3079
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I know that this is way too early but...

Spoiler for Infinite Stratos Vs. Silverback:
They made a good choice

Basically, I.S. barrier is activated when the pilot is in a danger, and the armor can't protect them. So the level protection is: Absolute Defense > Energy Barrier = heavy armor (if there's one) > light/no armor.

Anything that CAN breach through their swimsuit and light armor will be blocked by the energy barrier. And Absolute Defense will deflect ANYTHING broke through the energy barrier (and thus took a toll on the SP).

(Though in my story Byakushiki is UNUSUALLY armored for a lightweight unit)
Old 2011-10-16, 01:37   Link #3080
Eratas123

Why are they wearing swimsuits anyway? You'd think they'd give their pilots more protection than skintight swimwear, when somebody breaks through the barrier they're basically screwed.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest