AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-07-31, 05:28   Link #1121
Forever
Revealing the truth

Spoiler:
That is probably the greatest reason why there are kotonoha fans!

Anyway all hail the new school days forum! This place have the potential to become the next shuffle sub-forum. I forsee a possible kotonoha, sekai and kill kill makoto club already!
Old 2007-07-31, 05:36   Link #1122
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ Err... this kind of things will be quite silly, and i believe the moderators won't be happy if any (flame) war between fan sparks here. (and i believe it already begun kinda...)
Old 2007-07-31, 07:03   Link #1123
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
^ Err... this kind of things will be quite silly, and i believe the moderators won't be happy if any (flame) war between fan sparks here. (and i believe it already begun kinda...)
Come on you know it will. A school anime involving 1 guy 2 girls and their quest to win the heart of their soul mate (well at least till college) . It happens all the time sides will split like the red sea because everyone has a favorite. As for flaming i dont think it needs to go that far but in a popular anime where everyone is rooting for their favorite character to win its hard to control sometimes.
Old 2007-07-31, 07:11   Link #1124
Zarn
ナギさま~!

Gakuenmae station does exist! lol
Zarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 08:05   Link #1125
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Come on you know it will. A school anime involving 1 guy 2 girls and their quest to win the heart of their soul mate (well at least till college) . It happens all the time sides will split like the red sea because everyone has a favorite. As for flaming i dont think it needs to go that far but in a popular anime where everyone is rooting for their favorite character to win its hard to control sometimes.
Love triangles bring out the worst in everybody too - thats why they're my favourite kinds of stories!

This anime will not fail to disappoint either by the way it's going. Someone is going to cheat, and someone is going to find out. It's set in stone in love triangle dramas. And when that happens we can only sit back and enjoy the fun.
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 09:17   Link #1126
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
woot...at last sub forum! ^.^
Quote:
Deathkillz its been a long time since iv seen you go on a rant like that LOL. Please tell me no small fuzzy creatures were harmed in the making of your post. For the record i already posted my thoughts in the ep 4 thread. Deathkillz is right about a couple of points. Itou is a flippin moron i mean all guys go through a learning about girls period but hes taken stupidity to the max how can anyone been so damn dense. As a matter of fact all 3 are annoying me in some small way.

Itou bring idiocy a whole new meaning

Sekai: Damn it if you love freaking tell him no more of this playing around crap and no shes not a slut i dont care what anyone says

Kotonoha : Ur so nice and timid it actually hurts me to listen to you talk.

in the end im still a Sekai fanboy and will be til the end. Hormons make us all crazy so i kind of know where hes coming from but thank god i know more about woman than he does.
Spoiler for 4 the Katsura Fans Cheers:
besides my desk, chair and the wall i dont suppose that i "harmed" anything else

for me kotonoha's shyness really isnt a minus point (more of a plus in fact) ~ she is the type where you would need to show affection too as well as offer security for a healthy relationship to occur ~ not the form of realationship makoto has in mind no doubt...i support a sekai x makoto end with kotonoha free to be herself (as clearly opposites that dont attract cant be together no matter how much glue you apply ~ if only sekai can understand :rolleyes

yay service! ~ though im not in it for the chest :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 10:07   Link #1127
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
woot...at last sub forum! ^.^

besides my desk, chair and the wall i dont suppose that i "harmed" anything else

for me kotonoha's shyness really isnt a minus point (more of a plus in fact) ~ she is the type where you would need to show affection too as well as offer security for a healthy relationship to occur ~ not the form of realationship makoto has in mind no doubt...i support a sekai x makoto end with kotonoha free to be herself (as clearly opposites that dont attract cant be together no matter how much glue you apply ~ if only sekai can understand :rolleyes

yay service! ~ though im not in it for the chest :3
Her shyness is not as bad as i made it out to be but at some point it does work agansit you. IT would different if i saw her making progress in trying to over come it. It could stil happen we are only on episode 4 im not talking about jumping in the sack with Itou but she needs to open up more and he needs to calm the hell down. They dont understand each other in the real world a relationship like this would be doomed. Kotonoha needs a more seneitive male and Sekai and Itou are great for one another after all she more open to things and Itou actually listens to her
Old 2007-07-31, 10:09   Link #1128
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Kotonoha wants Romeo..literally, she wants Romeo.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 11:02   Link #1129
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Her shyness is not as bad as i made it out to be but at some point it does work agansit you. IT would different if i saw her making progress in trying to over come it. It could stil happen we are only on episode 4 im not talking about jumping in the sack with Itou but she needs to open up more and he needs to calm the hell down. They dont understand each other in the real world a relationship like this would be doomed. Kotonoha needs a more seneitive male and Sekai and Itou are great for one another after all she more open to things and Itou actually listens to her
i think she is trying her best already but! everytime she tries to open up to makoto he does something to close her up again...from what i can see in ep 4 she already used a lot of courage to allow him to hug and kiss her soo deeply...but instead of going one step at a time makoto starts to run by grabbing her chest...really now you can just imagine the reaction of any girl who is terribly shy not to mention that kotonoha is extremely shy and makoto being a sensitive male just wont work...his tiny brain is unable to handle the simple context :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 11:40   Link #1130
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i think she is trying her best already but! everytime she tries to open up to makoto he does something to close her up again...from what i can see in ep 4 she already used a lot of courage to allow him to hug and kiss her soo deeply...but instead of going one step at a time makoto starts to run by grabbing her chest...really now you can just imagine the reaction of any girl who is terribly shy not to mention that kotonoha is extremely shy and makoto being a sensitive male just wont work...his tiny brain is unable to handle the simple context :/
Which is why soon ill be nominating him for the idiot of the year award and if he contiunes like this maybe the Darwin award please dont breed

There is one thing that is driving me crazy even though Itou and Kotonoha explained their feelings in episode 2. I honestly cant see what they see in each other, except for Matoko of course. i mean shes really pretty, smart and of course has big breast. But does he know anything about her NO. what does Kotonoha see in Motoko? i mean deep down he really is a nice guy hes not trying to make her uncomfortable on purpose. Its hard to hate the guy hes like the stupid but cute puppy you loved when you were little you look in its eyes and it obvious no one is home but you love it to death anyway. But does Kotonoha really know anything about him again NO. Sekai even mentioned you guys need to get to know each other, that one basic thing is one of the biggest reasons for their relationship being what it is that and Motoko wandering hands. He needs to get his mind out of his pants long enough to ask her what her favorite foods are, her favorite color, her favorite song FOR GODS SAKE ASK HER SOMETHING YOU MORON ok i really didnt mean for this post to be rant im done now i think
Old 2007-07-31, 11:44   Link #1131
TigerII
Pilot in Training

He is like the retarded puppy with three legs, a missing ear, mange ridden, and no one's home inside.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 16:52   Link #1132
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
I do not mind a little bit of discussion between which girl you like (note i said discussion not flaming or argument) as long as the conversation is intelligent and your like for the girl is backed up by relevant evidence.

As for Mokoto and Kotonah, i agree their relationship is too shallow, where Makoto only saw her for her looks, while Kotonah stays with Makoto because of her inferiority complex. The two of them really doesn't seem meant for each other, but still deep down i want their relationship to work even though i know it won't.

Also did anyone else notice while watching ep 2 and 3 that:

Spoiler for ep2 and 3:
Old 2007-07-31, 17:27   Link #1133
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
yip hurray for the new sd forum
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 02:33   Link #1134
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Quote:
FOR GODS SAKE ASK HER SOMETHING YOU MORON ok i really didnt mean for this post to be rant im done now i think
Hah! You saw what happens when Makoto and Kota sit by themselves. They stare into space and everything is silent! Kota's eyes are all blank and catatonic.

Kota is too hard to talk to.
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 05:45   Link #1135
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Not especially. She is "hard to talk to" if we consider Makoto's personality and "temper".
Now, with someone slower, or willingly to just talk casually, it works.

It has been shown that Kotonoha hasn't any problem to talk with anything, but the mood can also hinder her. And unfortunately, since Makoto gets excited when they are alone, waiting her move, that doesn't help.

If makoto was more easygoing, with some carefreeness, things would be much more smoother.
Old 2007-08-01, 06:55   Link #1136
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I do not mind a little bit of discussion between which girl you like (note i said discussion not flaming or argument) as long as the conversation is intelligent and your like for the girl is backed up by relevant evidence.

As for Mokoto and Kotonah, i agree their relationship is too shallow, where Makoto only saw her for her looks, while Kotonah stays with Makoto because of her inferiority complex. The two of them really doesn't seem meant for each other, but still deep down i want their relationship to work even though i know it won't.

Also did anyone else notice while watching ep 2 and 3 that:

Spoiler for ep2 and 3:
you know with everything else that has been going on i completly forgot about her. Yes that would make the drama even better, finding out the guy you like is going out with the girl you pick on has got to a blow to ego. ahhhhh chaos and love why do they go together so well
Old 2007-08-02, 04:22   Link #1137
Pa-Pa-Parn

well, I just watched ep 5........ loled myself into submission at that one part..Thank you anon!! hmm, I was'nt going to make any rash judgements after I saw ep 4, but makoto really IS turning out to be a selfish teenager with no regards to how any of his actions affect others. I am almost looking forward to the horror part of the show now.
Pa-Pa-Parn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:53   Link #1138
sayuritokyo

Real life setting

Do you have any idea where the locations of the anime are? So far I've found one of the stations next to where they pick the subway, Nishi-harami <- Haramihama -> Higashi-harami

It's here, in Kochi area (shikoku island)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=33....z=17&hl=en&t=h

sayuritokyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 22:34   Link #1139
ziontnk

is school day and summer day related? maybe summer day might be come the 2nd season
Spoiler for (summer days)some pics i found u might want to see:

Last edited by ziontnk; 2007-08-02 at 23:00.
ziontnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 01:18   Link #1140
NORMAL MANKIND

Send a message via MSN to NORMAL MANKIND
I'm very hate makoto,he just a oversexed man....
why Kotonoha like him......
NORMAL MANKIND is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere