AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-11, 12:52   Link #21
Rainbowman

Ceaser Crown a former partner of Vegapunk. More evidence is needed.
Old 2012-04-11, 12:59   Link #22
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Caesar Crown eh? Looks like we'll finally get to see him fully next chapter. I can already make out a few features though like a very beard-covered face and some sheep horns on the top of his head.

And interesting that the samurai was a devil fruit user the whole time. I hope we get a name for it soon though cause Oda's kind of gotten into a habit where he doesn't reveal the name of the fruit alongside it lately like he used to.

The body swaps are amusing, mainly because it's interesting seeing characters do things they would never do otherwise. It's funny how the bodies have all gained slight facial changes to accommodate the new personalities.

I have to agree with Usopp and Brook in that one panel too. If you put a perverted male character into a female body, he/she's gonna start groping themselves eventually.
Old 2012-04-11, 13:42   Link #23
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
The body switching is hilarious. I want to see it animated.
Ya, though i wonder; will they switch voice actors to emphasize the body switch or will they retain their normal voices... I hope for the later since i think it will be funnier that way.
Old 2012-04-11, 13:54   Link #24
marvelB

Well, if it's true that CC was a former bounty hunter, then he must be pretty tough, after all. But then again, he may not be that strong physically, and instead has a bunch of deadly, powerful weapons at his disposal. Like maybe more DF weapons like the dog from Alabasta or Spandam's elephant.

I'm also hoping that Caesar has more powerful officers by his side, because like I mentioned a while back, most of the mutants the Straw-Hats encountered so far weren't strong enough to be a decent threat (the only exception was the dragon, and even he was taken out in a single chapter!). Perhaps Oda will show what Happy Harpy is capable of next chapter.....
Old 2012-04-11, 15:16   Link #25
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Smoker might as well kill Tashigi's body now. That gigantic cigar can't be good for her, even with previous exposure to second hand
Old 2012-04-11, 16:41   Link #26
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Smoker might as well kill Tashigi's body now. That gigantic cigar can't be good for her, even with previous exposure to second hand
I think the best part is that Smoker doesn't have a big ass cigar in his mouth for once!
Old 2012-04-11, 17:51   Link #27
cj1277

And we are NNNAMI-SAAAN!!!!! LMFAO!! SANJI!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-04-11, 18:15   Link #28
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ya, though i wonder; will they switch voice actors to emphasize the body switch or will they retain their normal voices... I hope for the later since i think it will be funnier that way.
Yeah the latter is my choice too.
Old 2012-04-11, 19:30   Link #29
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 663
That was not a bad chapter. Ceasar Clown background finally revealed. That explains why Ceasar Clown is so worried about being spotted by the Marines. Samurai guy has a strange devil fruit. Sanji is a funny guy. I wonder how long the switching technique lasts, or does it require the user to change them back?

Strange actions
For Law not wanting smoker and the straw hats to leave the Island, he sure has a weird way of going about it. Letting them roam on the Island still in one piece. Is he keeping them there has a trump card to get what was taken from him? If he is trying to get something back why does he not clear the story with Luffy? This could be an IOU moment for law. Instead he keeps it all a secret from both the Marines and Luffy.
Old 2012-04-11, 21:36   Link #30
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Strange actions
For Law not wanting smoker and the straw hats to leave the Island, he sure has a weird way of going about it. Letting them roam on the Island still in one piece. Is he keeping them there has a trump card to get what was taken from him? If he is trying to get something back why does he not clear the story with Luffy? This could be an IOU moment for law. Instead he keeps it all a secret from both the Marines and Luffy.
I'll say, especially since Law had the nerve to put Nami in an uncomfortable situation. He better reverse said situation or at least make it hilarious for me. And I hope these events shall be after the upcoming movie this december.
Old 2012-04-11, 22:07   Link #31
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, looks like Aohige was spot-on with the fart-talk, as well. He also correctly guessed the name of Law's ability. And now he brought up the suggestion that the samurai has a tanuki/fox-type DF power. Tell me Mr. Bluebeard, you wouldn't happen to be Oda in disguise, would you.....?

Hahaha!
Its really awesome on how he guessed all that,
If you are Oda, I really hope that the main villain will be defeated by Zoro or Sanji..
Because the main hero defeating the main villain is getting generic this days
Old 2012-04-11, 22:28   Link #32
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I dunno where you're getting the "bounty hunter" thing, I assume it's another translation failure.

Ceaser Crown is a bounty head, not a hunter.
Old 2012-04-11, 22:44   Link #33
yakumo-chan

Is anyone interested that Tashigi is now in a men's body?
She always wanted that in the first place right?
Old 2012-04-11, 22:55   Link #34
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I dunno where you're getting the "bounty hunter" thing, I assume it's another translation failure.

Ceaser Crown is a bounty head, not a hunter.
oh really? i wonder how they got that messed up.

so is it ceasar clown or ceasar crown? in the english translation it's clown.

Quote:
He puts a stone on his head and says "doron" to morph objects, he's possibly a tanuki raccoon related ability.

In Japanese folklore, tanuki (a type of racoon dogs native to Japan) are mythical creatures that can morph themselve as well as objects, by putting a leaf or stone on their head and the sound effect "doron" is when they morph.

Japanese foxes also have similar ability in folklores.
yeah, i read somewhere that tanuki are believed to be shapeshifters. if this samurai's ability is related to that then i wonder what else he could do. could he shapeshift into an animal, a monster? a shapeshifting samurai would be pretty cool.

Last edited by ronin myael; 2012-04-11 at 23:08.
Old 2012-04-11, 23:08   Link #35
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Most likely Crown. We don't write クラウン for clowns, usually use ピエロ for pierrot.
クラウン is usually crown.

Smoker's line says CC is a "former associate of VegaPunk, and currently a bounty head. And one mad bastard."
Old 2012-04-11, 23:10   Link #36
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Most likely Crown. We don't write クラウン for clowns, usually use ピエロ for pierrot.
クラウン is usually crown.
ok, thank you for the clarification aohige-san. i wonder what else they messed up though.
Old 2012-04-11, 23:22   Link #37
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Definitely a very funny chapter, the thing that piqued my interest was Law saying "we both have something we want to get back". Could that be referring to his crew? Can't wait to find out more, Law's interaction with Ceasar might shed some light on this.
I was laughing so hard when Brownbeard thought that Law was referring to him .
Old 2012-04-12, 02:08   Link #38
aimboy234
Proud Filipino

Caesar Crown make a lot of sense than Caesar Clown. And that Smoker in Tashigi's body look like Captain Hina(not in colored of course).
Old 2012-04-12, 03:23   Link #39
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I am confused of heart transfers at the moment. Mainly the Smoker/Tashigi one.

Didn't Law take a way Smoker's heart? So is it safe to assume Law transferred Tashigi's heart to Smoker?

Can some one explain it to me ?

Does any one else think maybe law and Rayleigh are related? Like blood related or at least have some history with each other.
Old 2012-04-12, 03:48   Link #40
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

There's definitely more to Law helping Luffy than he's letting on, You can see it in his expression. We'll find out more when they eventually fight each other.