Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-18, 09:38   Link #2841
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Yea right? So just forget all the crap and marry right now. That's romantic. Please stay away with the whip.
and candle...
Old 2013-06-18, 10:10   Link #2842
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
correct. earn something planned by the girl. that is so romantic. "whuctssss (imitating whip)"

he can pretend it is safer. the girl can decide everything for him "whuctssss (again , imitating whip sound)

he can't be daimyou if she don't let him stand on his own feet.

though, with the declaration nobuna made in vol.10 i guess it is inevitable.... except honnouji will really happen if he do take all these safe path. be a man and do something more like "i am gonna rub nobuna's breast" to this extend.

oh right, he did. well.. i guess mutiny then.
The only way to stand on the same ground as Nobuna is to become a daimyo himself however to do that he must become independent. If he became independent it would look like coup de'tat. And it would lead to the honnouji event.
Old 2013-06-18, 23:42   Link #2843
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

alot of things could lead to the honnouji event, but one thing is certain, its gonna happen because of juubei and her love for saru not being return. the only question is how it will be resolved. I highly doubt nobuna will die so my only worries is whether juubei or saru will die instead.
Old 2013-06-19, 03:50   Link #2844
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
alot of things could lead to the honnouji event, but one thing is certain, its gonna happen because of juubei and her love for saru not being return. so my only worries is whether juubei or saru will die instead.
i can see Saru dying but juubei is hard, yoshiharu saved enemies before, is really hard to believe that he will let juubei die in a way that the reason is her jealous about him-nobuna.

to continue i want to talk about a theory that i'm thinking recently is that yoshiharu will die, just think, takeda and Kenshin is alive, so for nobuna conquer the world she need to win or make a alliance with them because for now is impossible for her to win and this where the honnouji event enter, yoshiharu die, and with his dead all the harem (takeda,nobuna ,juubei and maybe even kenshin i don't know but there a few rumors.) do a true alliance to fight the enemy who killed him and when they kill the person who killed yoshiharu they will finaly understand that the "real" enemy is the war itself .
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 05:16   Link #2845
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
they will finaly understand that the "real" enemy is the war itself .
Maybe they will. But don't get your hopes up, the next generation(s) will just fight as usual. Humans have never learned that lesson so far.
Old 2013-06-19, 05:40   Link #2846
m4rc0s

Quote:
Maybe they will. But don't get your hopes up, the next generation(s) will just fight as usual. Humans have never learned that lesson so far.
i know but for me is enough . if you think too much in the future may forget the present
Old 2013-06-19, 08:46   Link #2847
rantaid

let's being realistic. the author doesnot shy from killing his character (or her) . and... juubei getting broken is the golden ending.are you sure you are not interested?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 08:52   Link #2848
justpassingby

^Not interested.
Old 2013-06-19, 09:00   Link #2849
rantaid

@justpassingby

i thought you already forsaken your interest in nobuna? or i am mistaken?

as i re read the vol.1 LN , i was reminded that there is the lack for hachisuka hikoemon's flag! she just suddenly stand before monkey! we need flag! how could he conquer her if there is not any?!

Last edited by rantaid; 2013-06-19 at 09:05. Reason: just came into mind.
Old 2013-06-19, 09:35   Link #2850
kazzuya13

Quote:
@justpassingby

i thought you already forsaken your interest in nobuna? or i am mistaken?

as i re read the vol.1 LN , i was reminded that there is the lack for hachisuka hikoemon's flag! she just suddenly stand before monkey! we need flag! how could he conquer her if there is not any?!
don't worry even Nene and Inuchiyo doesn't have flags
Old 2013-06-19, 09:54   Link #2851
rantaid

nene is imouto of imouto moe

inuchiyo is like setsuna kiyoura from schooldays or yukimura anzu (dc2) who moved based on because you help/save me flag. a loli close friend chara type.

while goemon, what is she? the reliable companion like doraemon whom we turn to and shout "HELP ME!!! DORAEMON!! i mean goemon!" ?? and ask her to get her magical gadget from her 4d pocket? i never heard of this kind of girl to cconquer!
Old 2013-06-19, 15:10   Link #2852
m4rc0s

Quote:
let's being realistic. the author doesnot shy from killing his character (or her) . and... juubei getting broken is the golden ending.are you sure you are not interested?

for me juubei may be broken but only if the author give a happy ending to her too. (like yoshiharu marry her too).
Old 2013-06-19, 19:03   Link #2853
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
for me juubei may be broken but only if the author give a happy ending to her too. (like yoshiharu marry her too).
He can't marry 2 persons without both of them consenting, and of course he'd have to want to in the first place. I like Jûbee, I'd do it ;-), but Saru hasn't shown much interest in her.
Old 2013-06-19, 19:06   Link #2854
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
He can't marry 2 persons without both of them consenting, and of course he'd have to want to in the first place. I like Jûbee, I'd do it ;-), but Saru hasn't shown much interest in her.
I'm inclined to agree, but Nobuna can be pretty scary.
Old 2013-06-19, 19:14   Link #2855
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I'm inclined to agree, but Nobuna can be pretty scary.
True, her main weapon of choice seems to be the Tanegashima and she even carries it with her in the volume cover. It seems to hint that she is a markswoman with the rifle. Juubei is well verse in swords, so it is like a battle between gun and sword if the two decided to battle.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 21:24   Link #2856
m4rc0s

Quote:
maybe , but i'm sure that is not so simple like you said, one can be the wife and the other the mistress . if they conquer the world they can do anything like change the laws to allow polygamy.
Old 2013-06-19, 22:28   Link #2857
rantaid

no girls want to share her love. love is selfish. i know that most of us have heard that sharing is caring, but that should not delude us with matter of possessing something. especially if it is not something devisable.

and nobuna share something? never occured in my mind.
Old 2013-06-20, 00:33   Link #2858
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
no girls want to share her love. love is selfish. i know that most of us have heard that sharing is caring, but that should not delude us with matter of possessing something. especially if it is not something devisable.

you say some good things when they dont involve NTR
Old 2013-06-20, 00:54   Link #2859
kazzuya13

Quote:

Furthermore she is a conqueror. Conqueror tends to be selfish and greedy. If she doesn't have that personality she won't even participate in the sengoku wars.
Old 2013-06-20, 02:18   Link #2860
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
you say some good things when they dont involve NTR
And rape.

Quote:

Yep I agree. Nobuna would never do that.

Quote:
maybe , but i'm sure that is not so simple like you said, one can be the wife and the other the mistress . if they conquer the world they can do anything like change the laws to allow polygamy.
I think Polygamy was already allowed. I've not found good sources, but wikipedia suggests so. From the Nara time, it was used only by nobles, but allowed until 1945.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem