AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-07, 13:40   Link #21
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
i dont know really, i just expect people to be as smart as i am, and i get dissapointed when they're not, plus as someone else once said "He (Dragon Flame) is just saying what everyone wants to say, but doesnt"
Who motivated you to be 'a smart guy'?
chImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 14:40   Link #22
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
hmm... you know he is a guy, but prefer to think of him as a girl?

that brings incest into the picture.
..Incest? What are you talking about?
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:10   Link #23
Jump

I coulda sworn incest meant sex within the family...? Did you mean something else hobo?
Jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 20:49   Link #24
spoOkz
call me sama ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp

dont mind dragon flame... you gotta feel sorry for the guy.. the only way he can display his own imagined superiority is by flaming others on this forum even if they mean well he just has low self esteem about his own intelligence and has to constantly remind himself of posession a trait that he almost certainly does not have...

btw... i learned how to use quotes! kewl...
spoOkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 22:12   Link #25
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoOkz
dont mind dragon flame... you gotta feel sorry for the guy.. the only way he can display his own imagined superiority is by flaming others on this forum even if they mean well he just has low self esteem about his own intelligence and has to constantly remind himself of posession a trait that he almost certainly does not have...

Yeah...ok...

Anyways, I think that's it's kind of depressing to think that everytime there's an anime or some other kind of fictional work about two men who express some sort of feelings towards each other there are clumped as being gay. I mean, is it only "right" to express some feelings if it concerns a man and a woman? There are so many types of love, not just sexual. I mean, what is it going to take for some of you to free your freaking minds?!

And so what if Haku was gay? I don't see any posts going "Is Naruto straight?!!!" do we? Just stop making such a big deal out of it.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 22:16   Link #26
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp
prolly cuz i could read and write before i was in kindergarten, and i got an IQ of 149, which im told is kinda high lol

i just dont look smart cuz im an asshole (or so ppl think) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoOkz

you dislike me because i told you that every single topic you've started has been pointless and stupid? im guessing thats why u dont like me, try posting a topic worthwhile sometime, or dont post any of that stupid shit at all.. and instead of talking shit here use pm and i i'll pm you back. and im sure chImp was just being sarcastic, cuz hes a funny old forumite like myself
Old 2004-01-07, 22:37   Link #27
eLstar
(^_^)v

Is Haku Gay? Does he like boys a LOT more then girls?

Frankly, I don't really care. The fact is he was cool, he provided a good learning experiance for Naruto and co. and he was part of some of the saddest scenes in all of Naruto, and there's a whole lot of them...
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote